Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5446
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 144
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Tim Sumer is Selected as New CEO of the Worldwide Agency
Similar on eTradeWire
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
- Villas Kassiopi Corfu - Explore the idyllic beauty of Kassiopi
- The Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District Opens in The Village at Ballpark
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Opens Doors in Westfield, Indiana
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Offers Authentic Japanese Cultural Experiences
- Carl Lytikainen Joins Duetto as SVP, Customer Success
- B Hotels & Resorts Raises Awareness Around Wildlife Protection Through its "B Humane" Program
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $21 MM Loan to Refi Newly Renovated Palihotel Seattle
- The Asset Store is liquidating the furniture from the Epic Hotel in Miami, FL
Situated in historic River Centre Landing on the Jasper Riverwalk, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Jasper offers guests convenient access to the Spirit of Jasper Train & Depot, the Indiana Baseball Hall of Fame, historic St. Joseph Catholic Church and Holiday World Theme Park & Splashin' Safari Water Park. Jasper was named one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S. by Relocate America.
"Delivering both function and comfort, our new design and décor elevate the Fairfield brand, setting a new standard in the moderate tier category," Janis Milham, senior vice president and global brand leader, Classic Select Brands. "At Fairfield Inn & Suites, we provide an easy, positive and productive travel experience, as well as the promise of consistent and reliable service at an exceptional value. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Jasper is a truly stunning example of the brand's contemporary look and feel, and we are pleased to introduce Fairfield Inn & Suites hotels in the Jasper area."
More on eTradeWire News
- NAAFA to Feature DJ Kelly J at 50th Anniversary Conference Fashion Show
- RadixEdge LLC now offering CISSP OneTouch Prep App
- Katie Receives Certified Military Residential Specialist Certification
- Flights To Dubai - An Overview Rumored Buzz On cheap flights
- Silva Construction Offers Soft Story Retrofit Services
The new décor package is warm, timeless, forward-thinking, and inviting with simple nods back to the brand's heritage. Specific elements meant to evoke feelings from the Fairfield Farm include a farmhouse table in the lobby for gathering and connecting, photography from the Fairfield Farm serving as artwork in the lobby and guest rooms, natural materials and unique textures featured throughout, and a history wall in every property showcasing the brand's roots.
The new guestroom design is impactful, unique and addresses the functional needs of the Fairfield guest for a seamless experience. The room was designed with the modern traveler's needs to stay productive on the road in mind without overcomplicating the guestroom. Each room features a modern lounge chair, serving as both functional and comfortable to either work or relax in. The artwork in the room takes center stage with the window treatment acting as a focal point, displaying photography taken at the Fairfield Farm. The material is sheer and allows light to pass through the photography, warming up the room and creating a comfortable environment. The guestrooms also feature a desk, a comfortable couch, refrigerator, coffeemaker and microwave.
Additional hotel amenities include an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center, valet laundry service, complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as fax and copy services. A complimentary hot breakfast, featuring oatmeal, scrambled eggs, sausage, make-your-own waffles and other healthy items, such as fruit, yogurt, and whole grain cereals and breads is also available.
About Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield by Marriott is designed to deliver a seamless stay through trusted service and warm, inviting spaces. In addition to complimentary Wi-Fi and hot breakfast, Fairfield offers thoughtfully designed rooms and suites that provide separate living, working and sleeping areas. With nearly 1,000 properties around the globe, Fairfield is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy, the new name of Marriott's travel program replacing Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz- Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG). The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and unparalleled benefits including earning points toward free hotel stays and nights toward Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit MarriottBonvoy.marriott.com. For more information or reservations, visit www.fairfieldinn.com, become a fan on Facebook or follow @FairfieldHotels on www.twitter.com/fairfieldhotels.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Deemed a Highly Effective Fat Loss Formulation
- Shamans are Gathering by the River in Colorado
- Dio Candle Company, to honor Colorado First Responder Widows with "Hero" candle
- French artist Reead is preparing a new song
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
About Boxer Girl, LLC
Established in 2012, Boxer Girl, LLC is a real estate consulting and development firm that works with small communities around Indiana to create active communities in which residents love to live. Jane Hendrickson is the principal of the Indianapolis-based organization. Boxer Girl, LLC developments include Village Walk, River Centre and Hunters Crossing. Learn more at www.boxergirl.com
About General Hotels Corporation
General Hotels Corporation is a leading hotel owner/operator, developer and third-party management company. The Indianapolis based organization currently operates 51 hotels representing nearly 5,000 guestrooms. The organization's portfolio includes independent hotels and franchises of nationally recognized brand hotels across full service, select service and extended stay segments including Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Hampton Inn by Hilton, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton, Hyatt Place, Courtyard by Marriott, Fairfield Inn by Marriott, SpringHill Suites by Marriott, TownePlace Suites by Marriott, Candlewood Suites and Best Western Plus. Visit GenHotels.com
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline