Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 202
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 183
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 136
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 123
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 119
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 119
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 111
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- School Reopening Plan for September
- 'Life Changing' Scheme: Law Firm Shortlisted for HR Excellence Award
- Unvaccinated Parents being Denied Visitation, Perhaps Child Custody Also
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Lynsie A. Zona to Phoenix Office
- ACS Defense Lawyer in Queens Announces Dismissal of Case Against Father
- Pete Andrews Named CEO of Reconnect, Inc
- Immigration Conflicts & COVID - Capital Intl Immigration
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Attorney John Tolley Obtains Another Full Plaintiff's Verdict!
- Removal of travel restrictions and exemptions for international students
Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C. likes to educate the community to make sure they're aware of all the federal aid that's available to them. The CERA program is one of them.
The basic requirements for the CERA program are straightforward:
1. Must make less than 80% of the area median income.
2. Must have suffered a financial hardship as a result of COVID-19.
3. Must be at risk of homelessness or housing instability.
If a tenant is approved, they can receive rental assistance for up to 15 months, with the amount per month being their monthly rent, capped at 150% of the fair market rent for the area, as determined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
More on eTradeWire News
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle
- "American Underdog" — w/ Kurt & Brenda Warner — serves as the Centerpiece at 30th SLIFF
- Live Release for World Celebrate Heart Day
Learn more here (https://www.psedlaw.com/learn/more/facing-eviction-real-estate-attorney-ann-arbor)!
Have questions about eviction as a tenant or landlord? Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C. has an excellent group of real estate attorneys in Ann Arbor to serve your legal needs in the future.
About Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C.: Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C. is one of the oldest law firms in Washtenaw County, Michigan. Founded in 1948 as Lawrence & Ulrich, over the past 70 years PSED Law has adapted with the ever-changing needs of clients and flourished into a well-respected and successful law firm, trusted by clients, judges and other attorneys. Top Rated Michigan Superlawyers® , AV® rated, and their attorneys are held to the highest rating possible based on peer review.
- V10 Plus USA Announces Exclusive U.S. Rights to Global Skincare Giant The United States is 23rd Country in the World to Offer V10 Plus line
- Legacy Distribution Group to Begin Distribution for Rap Snacks
- How to book a stay at Hilton Garden Inn
- Kuester Management Group Details Considerations Regarding Rentals in HOA Communities
- Rotterdam Alternative Wellness Retailer Relocates to a New Home After 8 Years
- Micro ATM Machine with least documentation in India By Biznext
- The History of the Entrepreneur and Business Owner Ismail Sirdah
- SARACA strengthens US client service with Boston office opening
- Klaiyi Hair 4th anniversary sale 2021
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Commercial Land for Self Storage Development in Glendale, Arizona
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Asianae Launches New Single "Like Dat" On Worldwide Outlets
- Safewill raises $3 million from Westpac's Reinventure Fund to rethink how Australians pass away
- From Sandy Hook to the World: How One Woman Turned Tragedy into Triumph
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Clear your Schedules for the Team Integrity: Build Your Trucking Empire Mentorship
- 46th Annual Saturn Awards Hosted at L.A. Marriott Burbank Hotel
- Security Guard Services & Private Investigation Services & Security Systems Services - In Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, - LiGER Security
- Detroit Sewn Launches New Option for American Made Hoodies
- Huffines Communities Breaks Ground on Solterra, Mesquite's Largest Community
- Leadership NEXT networking social Nov. 9 to provide pre-session legislation update