Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 451
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
Similar on eTradeWire
- Populum launches CBD-Infused Face Oil to help revitalize and rejuvenate skin
- Thanksgiving 2019 Beauty Forever Hair Sale
- Institut' DERMed Clinical Skincare Launches the Bio-Derm Oxygen Facial Treatment
- A Harmony Nail Spa Reveals One of Kind Healing Therapies
- Veteran Surprises Another Veteran With $7,500 Pampering Day
- Chelsey Wang Beauty Unveils New Night Night Baby Collection
- TONY CHILD™ ANNOUNCES: The GratiShift™ 30-DAY CHALLENGE......Shift from "not enough" to "ALWAYS ENOUGH."
- Hundred, personalized vitamin brand, raises $8MM from Insight Partners to expand to the US market and change the way you take vitamins
- Hairgoals Club to host first 'social shop' in Humble Texas
- The Best of the Bay Area: Master of Anti-Aging, Richard Haxton, Has Changed the Face of Aging
A rhytidectomy involves the process of pulling back flaps of skin on each side of the face so as to tighten the skin. The process also includes tissue alteration, which is responsible for making the face glow and appear fresher. These pulled flaps are then stitched and the excess skin removed, thus contouring the face and ridding it of any and all signs of aging. Mostly, facelifts are accompanied by neck lifts in order to achieve an overall, even skin texture.
To explain this procedure, medical doctor and surgeon Tansar Mir, MD has published an informational article on this subject in an easy-to-understand way. The complete article will be published on the Blog of Dr. Mir at https://tansarmirmd.home.blog/
Facelifts are well received by both celebrities and common people alike because of their high success rate and noticeable results. Anyone and everyone who is struggling with aging signs such as losing elasticity, fat deposition, and skin sagging can benefit from this cosmetic procedure.
More on eTradeWire News
- aThing™ / aThing.io™ unveils Modular Electronics
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Peppa Pig's Adventure! Friday, May 15, at 6 pm
- Queen Palm Intl Film Festival Announces Winter Screening Lineup with Oscar Shortlisted Films
- MUNITIONS EXPRESS To Launch Massive Ammunition Retail Site Online in the U.S. on November 25th
- How to Ensure a Successful Open Enrollment Season
Like most surgeries, face lifting, too has certain risks and complications. These include both long term as well as short term implications, such as:
Face lifting procedures can often result in hematomas; this is when the blood collects under the facial skin and causes swelling, congestion, pain, and builds up pressure. It is among the most frequent and common complications of rhytidectomy.
A rhytidectomy may also cause scars from the incisions. Although these scars are normally permanent, they are usually in areas that conceal them, such as the hairline area or at the back of the ears.
* Nerve injury
Perhaps one of the most serious and dangerous complications of this surgical procedure is possible nerve injury. In case a nerve is injured during the surgery, it may temporarily or even permanently affect the sensory nerve endings affecting the sensations, movements as well as the touch senses of the facial muscles. It may also cause facial paralysis.
Other than these complications, face lifting procedures also pose additional risks such as hair loss, skin loss, excessive bleeding, infection, allergic reaction to anesthesia, etc.
A Rhytidectomy is not as complicated as it once used to be. A facelift surgery now involves a number of basic steps that need to be followed before the procedure takes place. The pre-surgery steps include a medical history and general health exam, medication review, and facial examination. Most surgeons nowadays also hold a consultation session where they suggest possible outcomes to the patient and review the patient's expectations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Enmarket and Healthy Savannah Provide Service and Donation to Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society
- Scott Cooper Miami Announces Scholarship Winners
- Karate in Ontario. The Uphill Battle.The cost of raising a champion
- Zonta Douglas County to have display at Nov. 23 Castle Rock Annual Starlighting Event
- Groundbreaking New Wellness Program Available Online Now!
Once the patient has had the facelift surgery, he/she might experience mild to moderate pain and have swelling and bruising on and around the face. Drainage from incisions may also occur, and they may feel that their face is numb. These are all normal as long as the patient can move and feel their facial muscles move.
If you are one of the many people struggling with your sagging skin and want a boost to your physical appearance, you can opt for a rhytidectomy procedure. The results generally last up to ten years.
*** Dr. Tansar N. Mir is a plastic & reconstructive surgeon in New York. Dr. Mir received his Doctorate of Medicine with Recognition in Research from the State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Medicine after graduating from Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with his Bachelor of Arts in Neuroscience.
Tansar Mir, MD - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
New York, NY
- Heritage Auctions and hobbyDB to Bring Vast Collecting Archives to the Masses
- Fujisan Mishima Tokyu Hotel to Open by Mt. Fuji in June 2020 ... Reservations Being Accepted from December 3, 2019!
- A&L Motor Sales Becomes the Only Local Dealer-Owned Certified Collision Center for BMW, Land Rover and Jaguar
- Ogden Family Foundation Sponsors 6th Annual Adopt-A-Family Fundraiser and Event for Needy Familie
- Fullerton Residents Receive World Kindness Day Honors
- Security Camera for small business
- African-American Tech Maven Disrupts The Industry With Innovative App For Women!
- $10 Million West Vancouver, Canada Building to Auction Live in New York City December 12th via Concierge Auctions
- U.S. Army Sgt. Daniel Cappo and Family Receive a mortgage-free home
- SVN|KOVA announces sale of Alico Business Center
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce to celebrate leadership at Nov. 21 luncheon
- Your Puppies Palace: Shop for Premium Dog Supplies
- Mark's Outing Celebrates 15 Years in Business with the Launch of its First Food Truck
- Matanzas on the Bay's Howl-O-Ween Wildlife Fundraiser raises $2,028 for CROW
- Pulte Homes Raises the Curtain on Aldyn in Woodstock GA
- Stevens Construction honored at the Lee Building Industry Association Awards
- University Archives' Dec. 4th auction will feature many items signed by history's greatest figures
- Guide to Off Grid Living Launches New Living-Off-Grid.com Website to Complement Its Facebook Groups
- Shell Point Retirement Community receives recognitions for "Best Nursing Home," high quality care
- Olympic TShirts celebrates your activities, hobbies, and sports with luxury t-shirts