Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 138
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 117
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Six Local Poets Partnered with Community First to launch One Community, One Local Plan 2021 Advertising Campaign
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- New pad printing ink for plastics from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- How Univision Television Promoted Their Show Reina with a Glass Walled Display Truck
- Here Are The Best 6 Ad Audiences To Target On Facebook
- Lulu Promotions & Music Media Kit by Ismail Sirdah
- Learn How To Write Your Company's Social Media Policy In 6 Easy Steps [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- GOLD COAST PR COUNCIL Announces Winners of 2021 Bernays Awards
- How Blackboard Created an Experiential Marketing Campaign With Glass Walled Display Trucks
- Navamargh Digital Marketing Inc. rebrands and launches a new website
Take Facebook for example.
Once you could post a message or offer on your page and all of your friends and fans would see it. Incidentally, these were fans that you spent months or years gathering!
Just like that Facebook, in their infinite wisdom, decided that you should have access to them after all of your hard work gathering them.
Well, you don't need to imagine because Facebook did it.
The global pandemic made matters worst.
Everyone started flocking to Facebook to place ads and, of course, their rates got even more expensive.
You Are The Product
Many folks still don't seem to get that on Facebook you are the product!
More on eTradeWire News
- Cobalt® Digital Takes its 9904-UDX Problem Solver Up Another Level
- Investments in Office Space Offer Strong Returns, According to Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura
- Planitar Unveils New iGUIDE Radix
- Silver rules the roost in Neue Auctions' online-only Summer Estates auction held July 24th
- Chosen Inc. Selected to Receive Client Donations from International Monetary Systems
Facebook is leveraging your content, your life's memories, to sell ads.
There are several other problems with advertising on Facebook.
1) Unless you are paying Facebook for ads, no one sees your content!
2) Over-reporting the video plays (a recent discovery).
3) You need a significant budget to get your ad to convert. (Thousands of dollars are required to make anything significant happen).
4) Only logged-in users can see your ad.
5) It is a social network, not an advertising network.
Wouldn't it be great to use an advertising platform that paid you for placing ads?
- Platinum Radiance. Platinum Luxury. Platinum Deluxe
- Winter Film Awards International Film Festival Returns for 10th Annual Celebration of Indie Film
- SecureEPLS Enhances Service Again with New Features
- Platinum Deluxe Skincare Products
- Buoy's Waterfront Bar and Grill
- San Francisco MTA to Test BYD Bus in Pilot Project
- Bad Credit Car Loan / Auto Financing in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
- Businessman & former NFL player Derrick Chambers elected Board Chair of Youth Leadership Foundation
- ChowderMonth Kicks Off with New Traveling Taster Technology
- Classic Theatre of Maryland announces the 2021-2022 Season!
- Hio Hovr Makes its Premier with Viewstub & Shark Tank's Kevin Harrington
- Unearthed Vincent Price interview to be played on The End of the Night
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- UGM Digital Offers Promo Services
- Custom Mylar Bags - An Amazing Carrier for your Products
- Miami-Dade Bar Announces New Name, New President and Building Renovation
- Becton Dickinson, 3M, and Teleflex Encourage Growth into 2027 for Canada's Vascular Access Market
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth
- Paradise Garden Supplies: Get Your Garden Looking Its Absolute Best For The Summer Time
- Acoustical Modular Building Manufacturer MECART Establishing Operations in Greenville, SC