Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 138
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 117
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 107
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Donates Coronavirus Global Lockdown Profits To Charity
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
Similar on eTradeWire
- Small Business Owner Tiffany S. Walker Lends Her Support To Local Protestors
- Beautyforever Remy Human Hair Summer Sale Up to 35% OFF
- Fashinnovation To Host 2nd Worldwide Talks 2020 Virtual Summit, And 3D Runway Show On World Environment & Oceans Day
- Fashion in Quarantine – What is happening?
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- 10 Shopping Habits That Have Been Impacted By Coronavirus
- Family-Owned All Volleyball Announces First Two Recipients of Covid-19 Fundraiser Proceeds
- The Miguel Wilson Collection to reopen showrooms June 1
- Why Off the rack wedding dresses in Sacramento is a good choice for future brides?
The fashion industry, as one of the industries hit by the virus, has seen significant losses in terms of profit. However, a new thing has come to light. From the first moment that many governments announced that their countries and especially their medical staff are suffering from the lack of face masks, many big names and fashion houses have turned their homes into small workshops and started sewing masks.
At first, these face masks were only distributed for medical staff, but now, as the conditions have started to loosen up, their selling has been oriented towards the consumers too. And that certainly was something to be expected. Since the new regulations and rules for socializing in public spaces are strongly defined by wearing masks and they certainly will continue in the next few months, the fashion industry has seen this as a perfect opportunity to offer the consumers something that will make wearing the masks a bit more enjoyable.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Bond Between Father and Son is Tested in Passer's Fantasy Debut
- Prospect Financial Group, Inc. Ranks In Scotsman's Top 25 Wholesale Lenders
- Adobe Creative Cloud Training in Dallas Area with One Person Per Classroom Guaranteed
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- MBA Spring Tour Kicks Off June 6
The first signs of this trend were at Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, and others when they repurposed some parts of their factories in places where face masks and gowns will be produced. From that moment on, the face masks have become a fashion statement. As may have said, since the mask will be an unavoidable part of everyone's life, why not make them a trendy fashion accessory. And just like that, the newest and most important fashion accessory for 2020 was born. The colors and patterns are various. From monochromatic masks to ones with brands logo, sailboats, lace, 3D flowers, pearls, the option to add some joy and playfulness to this trying time has been highly appreciated by the consumers.
So, for all of you who want to make a fashion statement in your work and the social environment get yourself some cute and interesting face masks.
- MAAT Completes Trilogy With New LP EQ
- Office Supply Solutions Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- Calling All Unicorns: Become Protectors Of The Rainbow!
- AdaptiVision appointed exclusive dealer of Zoomax products in New England
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Lee Hendershott
- Forecasts Predict 6 Major Hurricane Systems for 2020
- Enhance your comfort with a whole home dehumidifier in Green Bay
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- SEEAG And Growers Provide Over 4,000 Bags Of Fresh Produce To Local Farm Workers
- Safety is the top priority for pressure vessel manufacturers
- Network Services Group and Sweetwaters Partner Together
- Gwinnett's Seaboard Junction Well-Poised for Summer Move-Ins
- Freedom Boat Club Assigns New Director of Administration and Member Service
- Omnichain™ Adds Jeff Kroeker as Vice President of Sales & Business Development
- Exton Braces Helping Straighten Smiles for Teens and Adults
- Appointment of new Managing Director for Skillnet Limited
- Fear of Cold Calling? New Book Demystifies, Conquers Challenging Sales Tactic
- AXISCADES launching new U.S. operations in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Camp Regis Applejack Cancels 2020 Summer Amid COVID-19 Pandemic