Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 217
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 192
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 135
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 122
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 121
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 115
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 113
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 108
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 105
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Smith Planning Group Named to Bulldog 100 List 2020
- Premium Urban Design of Victoria Awarded Best Of Houzz 2020
- Plan a learning environment that promotes student growth
- Successful franchise construction management
- New Book "First Tesla 1 Sustainable Community Living" FREE Tuesday, Feb 11th on Amazon!
- New Apartment Project in South Kensington Neighborhood of Philadelphia Featured in Philadelphia Inquirer
- YMCA of Coastal Georgia Appoints Brian Felder to Organization's Corporate Board of Directors
- 2020 Home Builders Association of Middle Tennessee Home Show Opens Friday, February 7 at the Fairgrounds Nashville
- Newly rebranded JSA Architects sets up home at Sadler Bridge Studios
- Mark Langan Appointed President at SCA Architecture
The focal point of the project is the building's open, five-story central atrium that features wood paneling inset with vertical lights; sleek, white ceilings, columns, and curved balconies; and an all-glass elevator shaft. As the interior design phase was nearing completion, the project team was searching for a way to tie the theme of the exterior into the design scheme of the interior. To accomplish this, Kate Payne, Managing Architect at INVISION, chose aluminum Fabricoil finished in Antique Copper.
"We needed a way to incorporate the copper paneling on the facade into the interior," says Payne. "Ultimately we decided to make the elevator shaft the locus of that design challenge."
Payne and her team chose 5/16" 15-gauge Fabricoil at 15% fullness and paired it with Cascade's sturdy and reliable Secura Track attachment system, which features nylon wheel bumper carriers. The 3,582 sq. ft. metal mesh curtain was the perfect finishing touch for the VGM Group headquarters, serving as the key design showpiece for the contemporary interior.
More on eTradeWire News
- Alkaline Phosphatase Staining Kit
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- Assault Industries introduces a new UTV specific tool kit!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE FOUR TOPS
- Lawton Improv Theatre Set To Release First Performance of the Year
Fabricoil is an extremely versatile material that architects and designers find a great deal of design freedom with compared to alternative metal mesh products. Priced affordably and available in a wide range of colors, gauges, and weave sizes, architects have leveraged Fabricoil's performance benefits and aesthetic versatility for notable projects around the world.
"We really liked the way we could pull the curtain taut around the elevator," Payne says. "It allows someone to see through it when they're inside the elevator, but it's got that unique, heavy feel of metal. People are very drawn to it."
Cascade Architectural's team of experienced engineers and sales representatives helped Payne and the INVISION team choose the ideal material and attachment hardware configuration that met their specific design needs.
Fabricoil is a semi-transparent material that fulfills a variety of performance functions including energy efficiency, solar control, partitioning, securing spaces, or purely decorative applications. Available in a range of durable powder-coating finishes, Fabricoil can be customized to match company colors, interior design palettes, and natural outdoor elements.
Fabricoil products also carry Declare labels with the International Living Future Institute.
VGM Group headquarters was completed in 2017.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gyms For Dogs Introduces The Cool Dog Splash Pool
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Referral Program Rewards and Incentives: Save & Go Beyond Quotes
- Exclusive Screening launches the Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Show Season 3
- What Is Betterment in Auto Insurance?
Cascade Architectural systems are specifically created to deliver design and functional performance for a variety of building applications. For more information, visit http://www.Cascade-Architectural.com.
About Cascade Architectural: Cascade Architectural is a division of Cascade Coil Drapery, Inc., based in Tualatin, OR, the world's leading manufacturer of coiled wire fabrics for a wide variety of applications. Cascade Architectural provides Fabricoil® architectural coiled wire fabric systems and their engineered attachment systems used by architects and designers around the world. In addition, Cascade Architectural also provides Guardian Grade Fabricoil® systems, engineered for security gates. Environmentally sustainable and made in the USA, Cascade Architectural's coiled wire fabric has also been scientifically proven to save energy and increase thermal comfort when used as window treatments or exterior shades and scrims. For more information, visit: http://www.cascadecoil.com
- 889 Global Solutions Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- 'Landscapes and Seascapes: The Great Outdoors' Exhibit at Mason House Gallery
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Miami-Dade County Value Adjustment Board (VAB) Selects Pioneer To Implement Axia™
- Window Treatment Marketing Pros Adds Amy Wolff Interiors to Growing Client List
- Official Release of "How I Beat Death, Disease, Divorce & Debt:"
- QComm Demystifies $150 million LPTV Repack Question
- Bullseye Home Services Acquires The Surfin' Plumbers
- $84 Million Construction and $36 Million of Equity for Jersey City QOZ Multi-Family Project
- 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I for Sale!
- New Fourth Edition of ASA Valuing Machinery and Equipment Book Released
- William H. "Bill" Cress, Vaudeville Star dead at 97
- Sip & Swine BBQ Festival Perfectly Seasoned for Its Fifth Year
- Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Sucrose Phosphorylase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Drinkmate™ Introduces Personal Stainless-Steel Sparkling Beverage Bottle
- Caucus Weekend 2020 Features Panel Discussion on 'Maternal Mortality and Morbidity
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Author and Sex Therapist Dr. Donna Oriowo Launches Cocoa Butter & Hair Grease Website to Help Encourage Self-Love as it Relates to Skin and Hair