Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5442
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 110
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Episode
- Hotel at Avalon and Alpharetta Conference Center Completed with AGC Glass ENERGY Select® 28
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Allison Eden Studios announces fashion brand inspired by mosaic artwork for interior design with launch party at Bloomingdale's Thurs. 5/16
- The City of Kirkwood Recognizes Schaub+Srote with Favorite Building Award
- "Office seating" is practically our middle name
- Commercial sheetrock finish in Kansas City
- San Antonio Schools Install 340,000 Square Feet of Porous Pave
The focal point of the project is the building's open, five-story central atrium that features wood paneling inset with vertical lights; sleek, white ceilings, columns, and curved balconies; and an all-glass elevator shaft. As the interior design phase was nearing completion, the project team was searching for a way to tie the theme of the exterior into the design scheme of the interior. To accomplish this, Kate Payne, Managing Architect at INVISION, chose aluminum Fabricoil finished in Antique Copper.
"We needed a way to incorporate the copper paneling on the facade into the interior," says Payne. "Ultimately we decided to make the elevator shaft the locus of that design challenge."
Payne and her team chose 5/16" 15-gauge Fabricoil at 15% fullness and paired it with Cascade's sturdy and reliable Secura Track attachment system, which features nylon wheel bumper carriers. The 3,582 sq. ft. metal mesh curtain was the perfect finishing touch for the VGM Group headquarters, serving as the key design showpiece for the contemporary interior.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
Fabricoil is an extremely versatile material that architects and designers find a great deal of design freedom with compared to alternative metal mesh products. Priced affordably and available in a wide range of colors, gauges, and weave sizes, architects have leveraged Fabricoil's performance benefits and aesthetic versatility for notable projects around the world.
"We really liked the way we could pull the curtain taut around the elevator," Payne says. "It allows someone to see through it when they're inside the elevator, but it's got that unique, heavy feel of metal. People are very drawn to it."
Cascade Architectural's team of experienced engineers and sales representatives helped Payne and the INVISION team choose the ideal material and attachment hardware configuration that met their specific design needs.
Fabricoil is a semi-transparent material that fulfills a variety of performance functions including energy efficiency, solar control, partitioning, securing spaces, or purely decorative applications. Available in a range of durable powder-coating finishes, Fabricoil can be customized to match company colors, interior design palettes, and natural outdoor elements.
Fabricoil products also carry Declare labels with the International Living Future Institute.
VGM Group headquarters was completed in 2017.
More on eTradeWire News
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
Cascade Architectural systems are specifically created to deliver design and functional performance for a variety of building applications. For more information, visit http://www.Cascade-Architectural.com.
About Cascade Architectural: Cascade Architectural is a division of Cascade Coil Drapery, Inc., based in Tualatin, OR, the world's leading manufacturer of coiled wire fabrics for a wide variety of applications. Cascade Architectural provides Fabricoil® architectural coiled wire fabric systems and their engineered attachment systems used by architects and designers around the world. In addition, Cascade Architectural also provides Guardian Grade Fabricoil® systems, engineered for security gates. Environmentally sustainable and made in the USA, Cascade Architectural's coiled wire fabric has also been scientifically proven to save energy and increase thermal comfort when used as window treatments or exterior shades and scrims. For more information, visit: http://www.cascadecoil.com
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Eighth Annual GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY Celebration
- Top 5 Reasons to Sip BN Labs Organic Greens Daily
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- For The Love Of Knives: Premium Knives and Blades for Hunting, Camping, and More
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Coffee, Kittens, and Smiles Fort Lauderdale's Only Pop Up Cat Café!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- American Rapper and Hip-Hop Recording Artist Heartless @Heartless412
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Passfeed Cashes In On Etfs And Mutual Funds
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Elegant Dog Emporium: Premium Dog Apparel, Accessories, and Supplies
- Garden Guru Co: Enhance the Appearance of Your Garden with Lovely Decorative Pieces