Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 206
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 180
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 173
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 130
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 125
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 119
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
Similar on eTradeWire
- Trilogy Laboratories launches home facial kit to keep skin glowing during COVID
- Black-owned 'cause box' business offers beauty box delivery service with a twist
- Cali makers you need to know! A Boutique In Atwater Village lets us know from hands on experience
- Your Guide to Treating Dandruff
- Beauty Businesses Now Aim For E-Commerce and Sustainability
- Jurllyshe U Part Wig--A Most Protective Wigs for Women on Sale
- Virtual Dentistry - Dr. Sharde Harvey DDS launches Teledentistry at Upper East Dental Innovations
- Beauty Cast Network - The Ever-Growing Pool of Opportunities for the Beauty and Wellness Industry
- Youthful Skin With Goat Milk-Based Skincare Products From Eichers Hobby Farm
- Recent 5-star Reviews Adds to the Long List of Exceptional Reviews that The Lashe® Has Received
"Inherent in my message has always been to respect and support each other. Now, more than ever, please let us extend that respect and support to the black community. We recognize that there's racial bias in our industry, and we're looking at our practices to ensure we continue to become more inclusive," says Villa.
"I've always made it a point to highlight incredible artists on my platforms and am honored to join Sam in celebrating these incredible stylists and moving the needle forward within the beauty industry," explains Shorter.
Goals of The Fabric of Change Event:
1. Change the perception that hair texture is directly linked to the race of the hairdresser - all hairdressers should embrace and be skilled in all hair textures.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nationwide Boiler Makes Monetary Donation to Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area in Lieu of Postponed Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- The Constitutional Walking Tour and OnCell Announce Launch of New Philadelphia Visitor App
- Giftapart now available in Canada
- Intracoastal Construction Welcomes Sales Director Alesha Richmond
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
2. Change the way education is provided to be more inclusive - black hairdressers and educators have been under-represented on stage and online.
Each artist will have a 30 minute segment live-streamed simultaneously on both Facebook: @SamVillaPros and YouTube: @SamVillaHair starting at 10:00EST until 7:00pmEST on Sunday, June 28th. ALL are welcome to hit the donation button benefitting the National Black Justice Coalition (NBJC) to help support equality and end racism. Prizes from Pivot Point, Sam Villa, and others will also be awarded throughout the event!
Please join to listen, learn and promote lasting change within the industry.
The Sam Villa brand supports Campaign Zero, Color of Change and NBJC.
· Campaign Zero – Identifies solutions, provides research and data to organizers and policymakers, and advocates to end police violence nationwide.
· Color of Change – Designs campaigns powerful enough to end practices that unfairly hold black people back, as well as champion solutions.
· NBJC – Works to end racism, homophobia and LGBTQ/SGL bias and stigma.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tim O'Brien Homes Wins 2020 Department of Energy Innovation Award
- StoweAway Productions Develops New Scripted Series "Slave Stealers"
- GreenPointe Developers Welcomes Dream Finders Homes, Lennar and Richmond American Homes to Tributary
- UNRIVALED Launches New Inside the Jersey Profile Featuring WNBA Player Lauren Cox
- Last Chance to Enter to Win a Special-Edition 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4x4 Hand-Picked by Dennis Collins of BLKMTN!
Sam Villa is co-founder of Sam Villa® (Allvus, LLC), the educational world of this 2020 International Hairdressing Awards International Hair Influencer of the Year, 2017 NAHA Lifetime Achievement Award Victor, Intercoiffure America/Canada Member, Behind the Chair Stylist Choice Award Winner for Favorite Platform Artist and Educator (2012, 2011 and 2007), Favorite Overall Educator of the Year (2015) and Global Artistic Ambassador for Redken 5th Avenue, can be experienced on samvilla.com (http://www.samvilla.com/pro). Stylists and salon owners have access to FREE digital education on hot tips and techniques, as well as insight into LIVE educational events and ergonomic cutting and styling tools (brushes, combs, thermal tools, shears and accessories). The company also designs professional tools for consumers so they can achieve salon-quality results at home with minimum effort. Aspire for MORE! Facebook: @SamVillaPros (http://www.facebook.com/samvillapros) ;YouTube: @SamVillaHair (http://www.youtube.com/samvillahair); Twitter: @SamVillaPro (http://www.twitter.com/samvillapro); Instagram: @SamVillaHair (http://www.instagram.com/samvillahair); Pinterest: @SamVillaHair (http://www.pinterest.com/samvillahair).
- Isaac Lidsky Discusses His Descent Into Blindness en Route to Becoming a famed Author and Father
- Want to Change the Laws in Your Area?
- Elite Middle and Secondary School Offers Interactive Online Learning Platform
- Digital Defense Announces New Partner Program for Managed Service Providers
- The death of Naya Rivera was an accidental drowning | Criminal Defense and DUI | Red Metric Law
- Mission Fat Hearts Movie Campaign Hopes to Inspire Ripples of Kindness That Turn Into Waves
- Gerber, LLC Hosts "What Should You Be Tracking For Success?"
- American Bar Foundation Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth M. Weldon Into the Fellows
- Help for Hotels as They Reopen - Hyperion Biotechnology Offers Legionella Water Testing
- Wellfit Girls announces new leadership transition
- Fort Myers Brewing Company releases a limited-edition Pilsner to benefit boy battling cancer
- Attorney Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law releases video discussing Trump's use of federal agents
- Healthy Lee launches Teacher Appreciation Contest
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida receives grant from the Community Foundation for $5,000
- COVID-19 Halts Fundraising of Colon Cancer Research in Kansas City
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Roque Plast S.A. de C.V. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Command Brands Gel AntiBac
- Parenting Kids with ADHD and Related Challenges Just Got A Lot Easier
- Virtual Play in Pre-Production on The Story Of First Civil Rights Martyrs Harry T. & Harriette Moore
- Find Your ID NYC: Dreamcast McFly's Ode to Body Positivity with New Single "Big Gurl"