Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 539
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 254
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Waldorf School of the Peninsula educates children for the future in Silicon Valley–Screen Free
- WishYoo Launches With Mission To Change The Way We Celebrate Worldwide
- Food4Life Introduces Two New Chutney Products
- "Million Dollar Man" Thomas Kiley, Sr. Expands Legal Umbrella to Include Estate Planning
- Author Re-releases Children's Book in Time for Mid-term Elections
- Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Discusses Importance Of Life Insurance For Kids
- Let's Dress Up Announces New Partnership
- Earthquake Features Mini-Cultivators at GIE+EXPO
- Cavity filling technology has evolved with composite materials
- City of St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter Delivered A Hope Inspired Welcome Address At Ujamaa Place 5th Annual Celebrating Every Step Forward Breakfast
"I have two adopted daughters from Korea," Adam Frick-Verdine, creator and producer of Fablist explains. "I wrote the song 'When Will It Feel Like Spring,' that's now included in this podcast, for them 6 years ago, and the idea for Fablist was born then. While there's a growing number of podcasts for kids, I haven't seen anyone else who is creating storytelling like this for kids and families yet, and the kids who have heard this story want to hear more! They love the format and the story and can't wait to hear what's next."
More on eTradeWire News
- We review the best product dog supplies in the world!
- MusicWorks to Present Outdoor Tributes to Led Zeppelin and The Beatles at Old School Square
- Mounts Botanical Garden Invites Public to Four Amazing Events Including Opening of GARDEN OF LIGHTS
- KRAVIS CENTER Salutes Legendary Jazz Pianist Ramsey Lewis Who is Ceasing 70-Year Concert Career
- October 26, 2018 Baltimore Prodigy Anthony Michael Hobbs to Speak on 'Youth Speak' Panel
- The next generation of girls belong to the boardroom, Prof Imafidon says at UN girl child exhibition
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
The podcast, released in June 2018, features diverse collaborations with St. Louis-based artists—writers, actors, musicians, songwriters—from St Louis' theater, comedy, and music scenes. Pear Blossom even boasts a cameo by the world-famous Lil BUB (http://lilbub.com/), who plays the role of the main character's faithful sidekick.
Fablist's Pear Blossom is a retelling of the traditional Korean Cinderella story. In this updated version, the heroine, Ewha, lives a difficult life caring for her sick and aging parents. When her uncle from the country is sent to help, things go from bad to worse until Ewha receives help from some mysterious animals. She discovers that happiness is all around her; by helping others and focusing on their happiness, she brings goodness into her own life.
The Fablist series — part of the Sonic Stories family of projects — reimagines fables, fairy tales, and legends from world cultures, and infuses them with simple moral messages. Fablist focuses on universal themes for kids such as: treat others with respect, tell the truth, honor inner beauty over appearances. Best of all, there's no screen required, so the stories engage kids imaginations and offer opportunities for family discussions. Pear Blossom is the first in a planned 5-story, 3-hour first season that will introduce diverse characters, stories, and lessons from around the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
- Holiday Five Different Ways This Year
- siberX CEHv10 Training- October 2018
- Moscow presented new opportunities for tourists from Singapore at ATB Asia 2018
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month Discussed in New Video
- Middle East Food Forum and ICCA to co-power the GulfHost Restaurant Development Conference
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Radio Station, Rock on Neon Radio, Announces Tuesday Schedule
As a nonprofit entity, Fablist relies solely on donations (https://www.fablist-stories.com/support) to keep its podcasts going. The goal is to keep the podcasts free of ads cluttering up the beginning and end like many other podcasts for children and families.
About Fablist/Sonic Stories
Sonic Stories is a collaborative effort to generate original audio storytelling projects in St Louis, Missouri. Led by sound designer and sound artist Adam Frick-Verdine, this collection of projects includes: Fablist, audio fables for modern families, and UnHeardOf St. Louis, an interactive audio map telling stories from St Louis history. Our goal is to tell a wide range of outstanding stories amazingly well, and in so doing create a culture where audio is a valued and important medium of artistic expression. Sonic Stories is a project fiscally sponsored by Midwest Artist Project Services (midwestarts.org/sonicstories) and a recipient of a Regional Arts Commission Program Support grant. Fablist-stories.com (https://www.fablist-stories.com/). Twitter (https://twitter.com/FablistStories). Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/fablist.stories/?ref=br_rs).
- River City Exteriors Now Installing Energy Star Replacement Windows
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
- Award-Winning Short Thriller "Dylan" on Amazon and Amazon Prime
- SID Limited in support of United Nations´ international day for the eradication of poverty
- Chocolak's New Collection of Premium Chocolates is here - The Perfect Baby Shower Present
- Inmate Books Allow the Prisoners to Live a Better Life
- Anaadi TV – A Complete News Channel that Brings the most Happening News and Information
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
- Chat Lines Center, One place where people don't have to think much before making friends
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney from Hawk Law Group Helps to Claim Serious Injury Compensation
- What is Information Management?
- Springbank Mechanical Systems Proudly Brings Its Quality HVAC Services
- GameCloud Heading to Paris with Lucrative Offers for Deal Making Event, Game Connection Europe 2018
- Give Your Consumer Complaints an International Coverage with EurAsian Times
- Monevation Reloads With Qrazy Knowledge
- Infographic revealing 5 Ways to Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts by Using Infographics
- Wooden Street To Spread Positive Vibes with Newly Launched Figurines
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer