Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 416
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 169
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 145
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 140
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 126
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 113
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 110
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Nightstick grows X-Series flashlight lineup with 250 lumen AA family
- Armies of alien robots have descended upon Los Angeles and are wreaking havoc in a bid to take control of the City of Commerce, CA
- Public Safety Teams Endorse Candidate Katrina Foley for Mayor 2018
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- DJ Van Keuren Announced as a Finalist for The Family Wealth Alliances "Best in the Industry Awards"
- Old Monterey Foundation's "Lower Presidio Historic Park Walking Tours" Saturday, August 18
- Princess Titus Submission Wins Earth, Wind and Fire Summer Pre-Concert Party At Breaking Bread Café
- Earthquake® VERSA™ Combination Tiller Cultivator Earns a 5-Star Review
- White House Champion of Change, Ginger Miller Joins Forces with Democratic Nominee for Governor of Georgia, Stacey Abrams to Empower Women Veterans
- Fairytale Baby Books Now Available For Purchase
"I have two adopted daughters from Korea," Adam Frick-Verdine, creator and producer of Fablist explains. "I wrote the song 'When Will It Feel Like Spring,' that's now included in this podcast, for them 6 years ago, and the idea for Fablist was born then. While there's a growing number of podcasts for kids, I haven't seen anyone else who is creating storytelling like this for kids and families yet, and the kids who have heard this story want to hear more! They love the format and the story and can't wait to hear what's next."
More on eTradeWire News
- Diesel Particulate Filter Testing with Vehicle Data Acquisition
- Addison Parks Celebrates Fun & Successful Grand Opening
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast Region
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast Region
- Titan Steel Structures is now offering FREE SHIPPING on buildings in the Continental United States!
- Windmills Model Homes Now Open in Tulare
- Keri Systems Inc Unveils New Logo
The podcast, released in June 2018, features diverse collaborations with St. Louis-based artists—writers, actors, musicians, songwriters—from St Louis' theater, comedy, and music scenes. Pear Blossom even boasts a cameo by the world-famous Lil BUB (http://lilbub.com/), who plays the role of the main character's faithful sidekick.
Fablist's Pear Blossom is a retelling of the traditional Korean Cinderella story. In this updated version, the heroine, Ewha, lives a difficult life caring for her sick and aging parents. When her uncle from the country is sent to help, things go from bad to worse until Ewha receives help from some mysterious animals. She discovers that happiness is all around her; by helping others and focusing on their happiness, she brings goodness into her own life.
The Fablist series — part of the Sonic Stories family of projects — reimagines fables, fairy tales, and legends from world cultures, and infuses them with simple moral messages. Fablist focuses on universal themes for kids such as: treat others with respect, tell the truth, honor inner beauty over appearances. Best of all, there's no screen required, so the stories engage kids imaginations and offer opportunities for family discussions. Pear Blossom is the first in a planned 5-story, 3-hour first season that will introduce diverse characters, stories, and lessons from around the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- Escribe Publishing Announces Newest and Fourth Book in John A. Brennan's Signature Series
- Free Home Buying Seminar on Staten Island | Martino Realty
- Final Opportunities at Parkside at Old Friendship in Buford, GA
- Everything You Need To Know About Personal Statement Writing Services
- Solo Merav Trunk Show August 24th-26th
- 2018 West Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE Head Coach Greg Moore
- Web and mobile application development
As a nonprofit entity, Fablist relies solely on donations (https://www.fablist-stories.com/support) to keep its podcasts going. The goal is to keep the podcasts free of ads cluttering up the beginning and end like many other podcasts for children and families.
About Fablist/Sonic Stories
Sonic Stories is a collaborative effort to generate original audio storytelling projects in St Louis, Missouri. Led by sound designer and sound artist Adam Frick-Verdine, this collection of projects includes: Fablist, audio fables for modern families, and UnHeardOf St. Louis, an interactive audio map telling stories from St Louis history. Our goal is to tell a wide range of outstanding stories amazingly well, and in so doing create a culture where audio is a valued and important medium of artistic expression. Sonic Stories is a project fiscally sponsored by Midwest Artist Project Services (midwestarts.org/sonicstories) and a recipient of a Regional Arts Commission Program Support grant. Fablist-stories.com (https://www.fablist-stories.com/). Twitter (https://twitter.com/FablistStories). Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/fablist.stories/?ref=br_rs).
- #Naked Trees: Censored aka My Trees Don't Wear Pants Installation Art Exhibit
- Rising Dallas Eclectic Soul Singer Latoya Cooper "The Songstress" Teams Up With Top Talent On Hot New Single
- Cement prices continue positive momentum in 2Q 2018
- Jauch Reinforces Battery Expertise
- Acclaimed Michigan Poet Looks at the Human Need to Explain and Measure
- Tim Birkey Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Econo Mega Supermarkets Puerto Rico Implements ADC's Interscale Scales Manager and Sees Results
- Loc Performance Products wins government contract for armoring Multiple Launch Rocket System
- Carlisle Events Presents Winter AutoFest 2019 – Now with Corvettes (Lots of Them)
- Rebuttal to Oregon Senator's Editorial on Matt Kavanaugh Nomination
- Bittick's Western Success Leads Authors To Ride With The Outlaws
- Phillip Rigsby and Matt Bresee Combining Real Estate Businesses in Naples, Florida
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Present Two Amazing Exhibitions: GARDEN OF LIGHTS & TWISTED
- PES Announces Launch of Extreme Makeover to Company Website
- Norman Rockwell's Four Freedoms Reinterpreted for Today
- Music Resources @MusicDBN @AlmsIntlMusic @Music2Deal @GlobalMusicProj @AWAL @MusicSubmit
- Lynn University offers tickets to inaugural Bachelor of Fine Arts performances
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Menufy Partners with DoorDash to Enable Food Delivery for Restaurants
- Resinate Materials Group® Welcomes Jason Rochette, Ph.D. as Research Associate