Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 204
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 164
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network 155
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 147
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 142
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 136
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 127
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 121
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 112
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 103
Similar on eTradeWire
- Battling Covid-19 with Glutathione May Reduce Symptom Severity
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- Braeden Lichti - The Rise of Connected Devices in the Healthcare Industry
- Protein Phosphatase Dilution Buffer
- ELISA Sample Dilution Buffer with RF Blocker
- SimonMed lmaging and QView Medical Announce Partnership to Provide Artificial Intelligence (AI) for 3D Breast Ultrasound Exams
- High Sensitivity Carbohydrate Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- New Orleans Pumper Installs Greasezilla for Efficient, Eco-friendly Grease Trap Waste Disposal
- Sialyltransferase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
ExpressCells plans to use the $800,000 in proceeds from the first close of its Series A financing to build the commercial and operational infrastructure to sell its knock-in cell lines. This includes operating its lab in Philadelphia and establishing its promotional platform.
"The Series A financing is a significant advance for ExpressCells," said Matt Handel, co-founder and CEO of ExpressCells. "This will allow us to market our novel plasmid technology that will give scientists better cell models for drug discovery and other research purposes. Identification of better lead compounds in the discovery process should result in fewer late-stage failures, reducing the cost of drug development."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dana Trenchfield Honored With Celebrated Invitation
- Joseph Zimmerman Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Names Coolfire a Top Workplace for Third Year Straight
- University Archives' online auction slated for August 19th could be the largest in company's history
- Cypress OSDP-Wiegand Converter attains certification in SIA's OSDP Verified program
ExpressCells' unique plasmid technology, in combination with CRISPR/Cas9, allows the company to deliver custom cell lines in which a new gene has been successfully inserted into the cell's DNA in 25% of the time required with current technologies. The speed of the process allows the company to insert up to three genes into the same cell line in as few as 3 months. ExpressCells will initially focus on inserting "reporter" genes that code for bioluminescent and fluorescent proteins, allowing scientists to more efficiently visualize intracellular activity. ExpressCells will sell both custom cell lines—each designed to meet the specific requirements of an individual scientist—as well as catalog cell lines with predefined combinations of reporter knock-ins.
Mr. Handel continued: "We appreciate the support of the Rowan Innovation Venture Fund and Keiretsu Forum Mid-Atlantic in leading the Series A. Their shared vision for ExpressCells was instrumental in securing the funding and will be critical in the ongoing success of the company."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dallas Author, Speaker, and Founder of TractionFirst releases a new book providing bosses a way to help their employees earn more
- Shoe Elegance Boutique Reopens UTC mall Location with Store "Originals"
- Business Rescue Coaching Redefines Virtual Networking for Businesswomen
- Money Expert Galit Tsadik Hosting the Inner Shark Tribe Money Coaching Program September 2020
- betterworks Ranks in World's Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
ExpressCells is a private biotechnology company based in Philadelphia, PA. Our propriety genome editing technology, in combination with CRISPR/Cas9, allows the company to create advanced, knock-in cell lines to enhance drug discovery and other biological research, and shorten the time for delivery of knock-in cell lines by 75% relative to current technologies. Our genetic engineering technology was invented at the Temple University School of Pharmacy by Oscar Perez-Leal, MD. ExpressCells holds a global, exclusive license on this technology. For more information, visit www.xpresscells.com.
- Phoenix Bankruptcy Lawyer Prepares For Increase In Filings As Federal Unemployment Aid Ends
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Seeks Nominations for 2021 Regional Program
- Ron Throop Write-in Campaign for NY Senate District 48
- OTBT Releases New Comfy Indoor / Outdoor Styles as a Part of their Travel Lite® Collection
- LBI Chowderfest launches Online Shop for Official 2020 Merchandise
- Duane Blanton Family Home Services Offers Residential Duct Cleaning Services
- Post-Dispatch Names Daugherty a Winner of the St. Louis Top Workplaces 2020 Award
- Darren Bishop joins MarketDesk as Head of Business Development & Strategy for EMEA and Asia
- After cameo in Snoop Dogg and Suga Free video, indie recording artist sets sights on movie music
- NYC's Dr. David Shokrian and Millennial Plastic Surgery Welcomes Patients Back… With Precautions
- Kawaii-Crafts Creates & Curates Cuteness For Avid Fans Near & Far!
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- Esse Health Lake St. Louis Welcomes New Physician
- New Release! A Vegetable Garden is Not For Cows is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- National Postdoctoral Associaition Announces New Leadership
- Canadian-based Doctor Discusses Neuroplasticity & Regulating Emotions During COVID-19
- TVS Mystery Network Launches as the 34th Full Time Streaming Post Cable Network TVS MicroChannel.Com
- Virtual Bookstore Launches for Horse Lovers
- Elpha Secure and Sterling New Age Cyber Launch ES-1000
- Shorefield Holidays Awarded Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award