Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 278
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 247
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 229
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 216
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 202
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 175
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 151
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Robinson is unique among high pressure vessel manufacturers
- Footprint Project and SKYCHARGER Support Wildfire Resilience
- Exponential Power Launches DoD Hydrogen Gas Detector
- Pvilion Awarded 3 Times for Architectural Designs
- Nemko to acquire Professional Testing (EMI), Inc., an accredited and distinguished product testing organization
- Exact Solar Wins Best of Bucks Award 2021
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
- Velo Solar is Changing the Face of Commercial Solar Energy
- Greasezilla® Shares Innovative Strategy for Brown Grease Recycling in the Alternative Energy Sector
- Robinson earns prestigious supplier Gold Award from Rolls-Royce
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Static expands Exponential Power's service offerings to the Mid-Atlantic corridor and supports its mission of delivering reliability, advancing technology, and providing an unmatched experience for its customers.
Static Power has provided comprehensive engineering, sales, and service to users and manufacturers of critical power systems for nearly four decades. Static Power President Ruth McFadden joined the company in 1991 and became president in 2018. "Our team is very excited to join forces with Exponential Power," said McFadden. "This partnership will allow us to provide our clients with expanded product and service offerings and enhanced expertise while continuing to provide the superior customer service our clients expect."
McFadden, VP & Director of Technical Services Andrew Nauman, and Operations Manager Robert De Lauter co-owned Static Power and will continue in the business along with the employee team. Nauman has been with Static Power since 1987, holding many technical and management roles throughout the years. De Lauter began his career as a service technician in 2000 and became a registered professional engineer in 2012.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Career Changers Awards - Celebrating people that are making the world a better place
- Does Health Insurance Cover Chiropractic Treatment?
- Sana Commerce Names EFQOUS it's 2021 Rookie Partner of the Year
- National Black Distance Running Hall of Fame to Induct Reggie McAfee
- Jaclyn Cowart Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
Exponential Power CEO Jake Walker added, "We're thrilled to partner with Static Power and bring our wide range of stored power solutions to the Mid-Atlantic region. Ruth, Andy, Rob, and the team are highly regarded in the industry for their products and service. We're thrilled to have them on board, and we look forward to continuing to serve our customers and accelerating the growth of our combined companies."
About Exponential Power, Inc.
Exponential Power, Inc. is a leading provider in stored power solutions utilized by industry leaders in energy services, utilities, industrial, telecom, data center, motive power, and material-handling markets. Dedicated to solving problems, Exponential Power combines years of industry experience and the latest technologies to create the best, customized solution for each client. http://www.exponentialpower.com.
- Expanded Practice For Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology, And Post Covid Treatment In Haverhill Ma
- The Longevity Training Academy Announces New Guided Fasting Group Coaching Program
- Distroller World Donates Neonate Babies to Nonprofit Miracle Babies Santa's Workshop Toy Drive
- Cabrillo Economic Development Corporation Announces Newest Board Member
- 'Hotspotting the Opioid Crisis' Uses AI and the SpectraMedix Platform to Identify Those At-Risk
- My Hidden Crypto Gem: The Defi DAO Fund
- Hoffman & Associates Announces its Newest Associate
- Maní, in State of Yucatán, Named a 'Best Tourism Village' at UNWTO General Assembly
- Holabird's December Dreams: Premier Americana Auction will be held Dec. 17-19, online and in Reno
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Keith Burns
- Garden City Realty recognizes its top agents of the month
- TruAmerica Multifamily Closes Debut Workforce Housing Fund Oversubscribed at $575 Million
- Annuity.com Endorses Brad Rhodes' New Book Protecting Your Retirement
- Learn Mutual Fund Investing As a Beginner with this New Book
- 6 Common Commercial Construction Projects
- Democrat Ángel Luis Vega declares Candidacy for Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- New Criminal Complaint Filed in Oxford High Shooting
- Work 365 announces integration with ConnectWise for subscription billing and invoicing
- Toll Brothers at Montaine Offers Two Move-in Ready Homes
- Max Tucci auctions off Delmonico's Restaurant Memorabilia on HGTVs Everything But The House