Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- "Travel Mindset Survey" Aims to Give Marketers an Edge
- Mango Animate Develops 4 Best Animation Software
- Want More Customers? Invest in More Signage!
- Ismail Sirdah Explains How to Ensure You Are Getting The Right Promoter For your Event
- How We Used a Glass Walled Display Truck to Advertise for The Hotel At Avalon
- Sureshot Announces Funding Round To Meet Growth Demands
Born in Ukraine and based in Los Angeles, Ilya Polyakov directs film, TV and recently has added commercials to his impressive body of work. He is best known for directing the sketch comedy TV show, Betch, where in over 30 episodes for AwesomenessTV he drew out fast-paced dialogue gold from the talented actors, with particular emphasis on directing ensemble casts.
Ilya's directing style can best be described as quick-witted dialogue meets bold visuals. He has directed projects for Nickelodeon, College Humor, and branded content for Eckrich, Dannon, Captain Crunch, Durex and Blu Cigs.
Ilya says, "I could not be more excited to join the roster at Explore. Their work is fresh, incredibly exciting and I look forward to joining my skills with their production team to create some fantastic new spots."
More on eTradeWire News
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
"Ilya's longer form work was so impressive in how many :30 moments of absolute stellar dialogue exchanges there were in each segment." Says Jeremy Pinckert, Founder/EP of Explore, "He is a commercial director almost by accident. He has a real talent for both eye-popping visuals and nuanced performances, and we couldn't be more excited to showcase his work to the agency & commercial worlds."
EXPLORE is an award-winning commercial production company focused on one core idea: every project deserves our very best. We collaborate directly with agencies and brands to produce commercials and content which makes viewers feel; motivated to react, stimulated to buy, interested to click, impressed to tell others, inspired… to respond. We've been producing with this simple idea as our foundation since opening our doors in 2003.
Over the years, Explore has stayed boutique enough to focus on our clients first, but big enough to offer them the creative talent and sales reach of a multi-coast powerhouse. And this invincible combo has resulted in over 70 industry awards along the way, including Tellys, ADDYs and an Emmy.
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again