Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 513
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 512
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 427
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 229
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 201
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 198
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 186
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 159
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 140
Similar on eTradeWire
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Jake L Kelly, Esq. The quiet Mogul
- Pump efficiencies and the effect on ROI
- Chipkin OPC UA gateway to over 140 other protocols
- AI.Reverie Awarded $950 Million IDIQ Contract for U.S. Air Force Advanced Battle Management System (ABMS)
- Fifth Gen Media announces Darlene Pope as Chairman of the Advisory Council
- NeoMetrix Hires New Sales Engineer
- Robinson's packaging conveyor expertise fits food grade needs
- NewAge(R) Industries Observes 15 Years of Employee Ownership
Expanding its Product Development Expertise, PADT Adds Dr. Tyler Shaw, Former Head of Advanced Manufacturing at PING, as Director of Engineering
"PADT's ability to help our customers solve tough problems is a key industry differentiator, and we're thrilled to welcome Tyler as a leader to oversee our team of simulation and design experts," said Eric Miller, co-founder and principal of PADT. "His experience and impressive technical background will enable us to continue our high-quality service while providing fresh, innovative ideas for developing products to their full potential."
More on eTradeWire News
- Video "Collaborative science in Lean, an overview" available for free
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Extreme Ladder and Bissell Crosswave Shows to TVS Today Home Channel
Dr. Shaw replaces Rob Rowan as the director of Engineering. Rowan spent nearly 20 years with PADT and is credited for driving the growth of PADT's engineering services and capabilities. "We owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to Rob for his dedication and leadership," said Miller. "He was greatly admired for his broad engineering knowledge and business acumen and we wish him the best in his future endeavors."
After a comprehensive search, Dr. Shaw emerged as the most technically advanced, skilled, and capable candidate to assume the role as PADT's engineering leader. Dr. Shaw will focus on setting strategy, managing resources, and providing technical expertise to solve customer challenges. Prior to working at PADT and PING, Dr. Shaw served as a product manager for Vestas where he led customer specific technical and commercial solutions for wind turbine sales across North, Central, and South America. He was also a principal systems engineer for Orbital Sciences Corporation, now Northrop Grumman, where he managed projects related to the development of world-class rockets, satellites, and other space systems.
"I am thrilled to join PADT and am ready for the challenge of taking its engineering services to the next level," said Dr. Shaw. "I've worked with PADT in my previous post and was impressed with their capabilities and portfolio of clients, which covers a diverse set of industries. My background and technical knowledge across many of these sectors will serve PADT's customers well."
More on eTradeWire News
- Event & Non Profit Experts to Speak at Southern Ocean Chamber Winter Business & Non Profit F
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- How blockchain influences the esports and gaming entertainment industry in 2021 and beyond
To learn more about Dr. Shaw and PADT's simulation and product development services, please visit www.padtinc.com.
PADT is an engineering product and services company that focuses on helping customers who develop physical products by providing Numerical Simulation, Product Development, and 3D Printing solutions. PADT's worldwide reputation for technical excellence and experienced staff is based on its proven record of building long-term win-win partnerships with vendors and customers. Since its establishment in 1994, companies have relied on PADT because "We Make Innovation Work." With over 90 employees, PADT services customers from its headquarters at the Arizona State University Research Park in Tempe, Arizona, and from offices in Torrance, California, Littleton, Colorado, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Austin, Texas, and Murray, Utah, as well as through staff members located around the country. More information on PADT can be found at www.PADTINC.com.
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services