Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 176
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires GDS Retail and Display Graphics
- Tammy Hembrow Announces Global Digital Partnership with Miroma Project Factory
- Event Promotion Tips with Ismail Sirdah
- Senior Check-In Chooses Vincent James Marketing as New Digital Marketing Consultant
- Vincent James Marketing Partners with Growing Assisted Living Group Suncrest Senior Living
- RAIN Group's Beth McCluskey Wins B2B Innovator Award
- PYNKTALKS: Esh shares the truths of being an American Idol contestant
- The 4 P's of the Marketing Mix
- Why Your Website Needs an SEO Audit
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for patent application detailing geofence-based solutions for event/location -based adtech
The new name reflects the company's significant growth over nearly three decades. More importantly, the rebrand mirrors the full spectrum of capabilities it offers clients, from creation of engaging exhibits, to on-site trade show event services, to transportation and storage of displays.
"We chose Captivate Exhibits because we are so much more than a 'systems' display builder," said Richard Magliocco, President of Captivate Exhibits. "We design and fabricate custom exhibits used at some of the largest trade shows in the world. Our team goes wherever needed to ensure that clients' displays are shipped and set up to maximize their show experience."
More on eTradeWire News
- Accelerate Announces OneChoice Alternative Portfolio ETF
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
"We still offer off-the-shelf display solutions, but our focus is overwhelmingly on serving as a custom display house that does everything unique," he added. The company's new motto is "Building Dynamic Experiences Together."
Nearly all of Captivate Exhibits' displays are built from scratch, using its extensive design and manufacturing capabilities to create detailed, intricate exhibits. Building materials encompassing wood, metal and plastics are crafted into dynamic displays that attract and engage people.
More so, Captivate Exhibits' custom displays use modular components, allowing tremendous flexibility for assembly and layout at different trade shows with varying space allowances.
"Our growth strategy focuses on providing clients with more options, collaboration and capabilities than ever before," Magliocco said. "We're working to help our clients become the best versions of themselves, by enhancing their brand images at trade shows and in showrooms."
More on eTradeWire News
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
Captivate Exhibits recently launched a new division, Enclave Outdoor Structures (http://www.enclaveoutdoor.com/), featuring eight models of sturdy outdoor buildings offering high-end living space. The company earlier branched into the personal protective equipment (PPE) field (https://www.exhibitsystems.com/category/ppe/), carrying a full line of custom-branded shields and protective barriers ideal for offices, retail stores, health care facilities and public buildings.
More information about Captivate Exhibits is available by calling (262) 432-8410 or visiting www.CaptivateExhibits.com.
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller