Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 198
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 158
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network 148
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 142
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 129
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 125
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 118
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 112
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 110
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 101
Similar on eTradeWire
- Industry-Leading Case Manufacturer SKB Cases Hires Peter E. Schmitt Company
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Ellison Doors Outfit LEED® V4 Platinum Certified Bank of America Tower
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- PINC named Top Supply Chain Projects for 2020 by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- C.G. Witvoet of Grand Rapids, MI, Acquired by Investment Group
- Electri-Flex Company Donates PPE to Local Emergency Management Organizations
- WWK Releases Free Cost of Ownership Educational Videos
- Sensory Analytics Awarded European Patent for Coating Thickness Measurement
- National Contract Sewing Month
The plexiglass and vinyl shields, available in a multitude of shapes and sizes, provide solid physical barriers ideal for any environment where people work or interact in close proximity. Offices, retail stores, health care facilities and government buildings all face a need for personal protective equipment (PPE) to safeguard employees, visitors and patients in a post COVID-19 world.
Public libraries have been consistent customers thus far, with more than 200 purchasing hygiene barriers adapted to their layouts and traffic patterns, said Richard Magliocco, President of Exhibit Systems. The clear shields can be branded with a message such as "Welcome to the Brookfield Public Library," he added.
More on eTradeWire News
- Esse Health Lake St. Louis Welcomes New Physician
- New Release! A Vegetable Garden is Not For Cows is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- National Postdoctoral Associaition Announces New Leadership
- Canadian-based Doctor Discusses Neuroplasticity & Regulating Emotions During COVID-19
- TVS Mystery Network Launches as the 34th Full Time Streaming Post Cable Network TVS MicroChannel.Com
"Protective barriers will be a new reality of operation for any environment where people interact," Magliocco (https://www.exhibitsystems.com/our-team/) said. "As a company that specializes in face-to-face marketing solutions, we're glad to turn these new design features into an opportunity for branding and positive messaging, as well as high-quality PPE that provides an elevated level of safety."
The protective barriers are available in models to match any type of physical separation: between tables or bar stools at restaurants, work desks at offices, customers and cashiers in retail outlets, and more.
Exhibit Systems (https://www.exhibitsystems.com/our-expertise/) will deliver and install the shields and barriers, and provide prompt follow-up service as needed. Its additional PPE products include sanitizer pump stations, floor decals (as spacing reminders) and signage to explain safety precautions or special operating procedures.
More on eTradeWire News
- Virtual Bookstore Launches for Horse Lovers
- Elpha Secure and Sterling New Age Cyber Launch ES-1000
- Shorefield Holidays Awarded Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
- Humanix Books to Publish James Kerr's Next Book
- GPHCC's Closing the Gap Conference 2020 to center around Covid-19 economic recovery
"Our longstanding relationships with manufacturers and materials suppliers allowed us to pivot and address an unanticipated need that many customers face," Magliocco said. "It's an honor to help them keep operating during a challenging period, and protect their workers and customers at the same time."
Exhibit Systems offers comprehensive services in exhibits, graphics, event design and production. Its core focus is on providing outstanding face-to-face marketing solutions and customer service by establishing and sustaining trusted partnerships with clients. Customers enjoy the convenience of online ordering and asset management of exhibit properties. Exhibit Systems also offers rental exhibits, storage, transportation, and on-site installation and dismantling of exhibits. More information is available by calling (262) 432-8410 or visiting www.exhibitsystems.com.
- New Horror Novella Coming from Northern Illinois Author
- Science And Love Hold Hands In New Quasi-Fiction Release: What Love Feels Like
- Black-owned 'cause box' business offers beauty box delivery service with a twist
- Colette Morris Launches New Online Coaching Course
- FLX Announces Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Digital Transformation in the Banking Industry
- Bill Maher Is Right Again - Slash COVID Deaths by Attacking Obesity
- Aarika Honey Inks Voice & Executive Producer Deal With Naimah's Global Podcast!
- Battling Covid-19 with Glutathione May Reduce Symptom Severity
- Out now! C.B.Khan's long-awaited debut novel "I am Sikunder!"
- Multi-Generational Comic & Entertainer John Byner Pens His Memoirs FIVE MINUTES, MR. BYNER!
- Learn How To Book Free Mortgage Advice Using Zoom Remote Meetings
- "Oprah Winfrey of Visualization" Naimah Set to Launch Podcast on Youtube!
- Actor Brianne Davis Launches "Secret Life Podcast" Following Her Sex & Love Addiction Journey
- Aerosaurus Give 28 Free Balloon Flights to Key Workers
- 'Modern Treatise' Enhances Global Perspectives
- AwareGiver Radio Show Features CDC STEADi Program Spokesperson Dr. Gwen Bergen
- Clubs and pubs employ global COVID killer
- Charming decorative arts exceed estimates in Neue Auctions' Summer Art & Antiques Auction, July 25th