Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 211
- Dr. Nada Albatish has become a Spectrum Key Opinion Leader 209
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 185
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 161
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 151
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 140
- CMS Ruling Could Shut the Door on the Medical Center at Elizabeth Place (MCEP) 113
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
Similar on eTradeWire
- Calibration Laboratory, LLC Receives New ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accreditation
- ICATT Launches New International Logistics Specialists & Freight Forwarding Apprenticeship
- Budweiser Budvar Replaces RFID-Powered Forklift Tracking with SEWIO RTLS to Achieve 99% of System Uptime and Cut Down Maintenance Costs
- Bamboo Partners, LLC Launches Pro Guitar SAFE-T-STAND
- LDRA Partners with Jama Software to Close the Verification Workflow Gap for Embedded Systems
- New Environmental Safety Management program nets Thiel College "Champion of Education" status
- ACS to Build upon Iowa Governor's Manufacturing Initiatives
- Titletown Manufacturing boosts ability for machining small parts
- Embossing roller design is part of Industrial Engraving's history
- New Market Report: Industry 4.0 Market, Technologies & Industry 2019-2023
KMK Industries, led by Ron and Patti Malliet, has provided custom and modular trade show displays for more than 50 years. The existing KMK manufacturing facility will remain operational, with improvements planned to the plant's infrastructure. The company's entire talented team will be merged into Exhibit Systems, with more than 45 employees at the new organization.
KMK will operate as KMK Industries, a Division of Exhibit Systems. Its joining also brings an exclusive local partnership with Nimlok Company, with capabilities to manufacture the best in portable displays and customized systems.
"KMK has been well respected in the trade show industry for many years. Its entire team is passionate about the same things we are - creating exceptional face-to-face marketing environments and establishing long-term partnerships with customers," said Richard Magliocco (https://www.exhibitsystems.com/our-team/), President and CEO of Exhibit Systems. "This acquisition continues our growth trajectory by expanding our in-house capacity for producing custom exhibits. We look forward to working with KMK's customers, and introducing them to additional trade show marketing services through Exhibit Systems (https://www.exhibitsystems.com/trade-show-event-services/)."
More on eTradeWire News
- 11 Women Share the Faith of Helping Beyond the Pretty Dress
- Toronto Inventor Realizes Dream of Developing New Word Game, Jabuka!
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- SuperCloud Wrap: Google's $13B Data-Center Plan, Going Beyond CI/CD, Allergic to DevOPs? + more
- Buy Microsoft Surface Accessories After Learning About the Available Options
- "All You Need to Know about Parkinson's Disease", new article by researcher Paul Norwood
- Doobert volunteers drive nearly 90,000 miles in 2019
"Exhibit Systems aligns well with our history of delivering first-class customer service and top-quality exhibits and displays," said Ron Malliet, founder and President of KMK Industries. "We're excited to offer more support and expanded capabilities. Exhibit Systems and KMK are united by a common culture founded on integrity. We look forward to working closely with Exhibit Systems to ensure a seamless transition."
Malliet will continue to serve KMK's clients in the role of President Emeritus/Account Manager.
Exhibit Systems has grown steadily in the past decade, celebrating its 25th anniversary in September 2017. Just a few months earlier, Exhibit Systems expanded its marketing services offered to clients via a partial acquisition of Results Marketing, a longtime branding, e-mail, and marketing automation firm that generates leads and nurtures them to create productive, long-term relationships.
Exhibit Systems offers comprehensive services in exhibits, graphics, event design, and production. Its core focus is on providing outstanding face-to-face marketing solutions and customer service by establishing and sustaining trusted partnerships with clients. Customers enjoy the convenience of online ordering and asset management of exhibit properties. Exhibit Systems also offers rental exhibits, storage, transportation, and on-site installation and dismantling of exhibits. More information is available by calling (262) 432-8410 or visiting www.exhibitsystems.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- 5 stunning ideas how to decorate your rustic wedding venue with Jute
- United Premier Soccer League Announces SoCal Expansion with Rose City FC
- Asian Art, the Engravings of Karl Bodmer and Diverse Estate Jewelry at Michaan's in March
- Christian Author Pastor Cynthia Diggs set to Release New Book
- What's New in The Signature Series
- California Doctor Robert Blackman Releases His New Book That Skillfully Blends Satire, Sci-Fi, Fantasy And Socio-Political Commentary
- Minister & Author Dr. Claudette Morgan-Scott Embarks on International Speaking Tour and Book Launch
- Emperor CBD Launches Grand Opening
- How a DAQ System Executes All Vibration Test Stand Tasks
- Recent Sports Betting Legalization Sets The Stage For Record-Breaking March Madness Viewership And Wagers
- Petique, Inc. Brings High-Quality Pet Product Line to Global Pet Expo Booth #3491
- Alison Morgan Joins Rainbow Village as Program Director
- RadiusPoint Delivers New Solutions Exploration Experience
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Recognized with a Governor's Circle Award
- Fashion Umbrella Foundation creates an online university for learning
- Dinner With Lloyd, Releases February 14, 2019 On Digital Download & Rental
- Members Advantage Credit Union donates to Steady Stitchers
- Brad Domenico Secures $60,000,000 for Multifamily Portfolio in Hudson County
- Denver Realtor Patrick Finney Launches New Website
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Mr. 1204 Releases New Single: Lost Featuring RND Officially
- ShoppingMoneyPR.com Launches PR Promos Services as DuckDuckGo and Excitel Offer Theirs
- Announcing "Best Online PC Gamer" YouTube Channel
- NAWBO Phoenix to present March 13 panel of top women business owners
- VIP Reception Planned for Billy Graham's Daughter and Grand-Daughter
- BalletNova Conservatory Students to learn Martha Graham's "Steps in the Street"
- South Shore Chamber Names Joseph Gratta, CEO of Atlantic Mechanical Contractors to Board