Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 163
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer!
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Printers have a quality VSOP sleeve manufacturer in MECA Solutions
- SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Join Forces to Help Engineers Avoid Costly Redesigns
- This one item can help your department stand out
- Process pipe fabrication requires imaginative route planning
- PINC selected 2019 Top 100 Logistics IT Provider
- Afero Introduces ABLE™ Technology, Low-Cost Secure BLE-to-Internet Connectivity for Point-of-Sale Devices
- Aerospace Innovator Hydra-Electric to Introduce New Sensing Technologies at Paris Air Show
- The Virtual Foundry's 3D Metal Printing Solution Takes Off
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- GM Recognizes Lee Contracting for Two Consecutive Years
KMK Industries, led by Ron and Patti Malliet, has provided custom and modular trade show displays for more than 50 years. The existing KMK manufacturing facility will remain operational, with improvements planned to the plant's infrastructure. The company's entire talented team will be merged into Exhibit Systems, with more than 45 employees at the new organization.
KMK will operate as KMK Industries, a Division of Exhibit Systems. Its joining also brings an exclusive local partnership with Nimlok Company, with capabilities to manufacture the best in portable displays and customized systems.
"KMK has been well respected in the trade show industry for many years. Its entire team is passionate about the same things we are - creating exceptional face-to-face marketing environments and establishing long-term partnerships with customers," said Richard Magliocco (https://www.exhibitsystems.com/our-team/), President and CEO of Exhibit Systems. "This acquisition continues our growth trajectory by expanding our in-house capacity for producing custom exhibits. We look forward to working with KMK's customers, and introducing them to additional trade show marketing services through Exhibit Systems (https://www.exhibitsystems.com/trade-show-event-services/)."
More on eTradeWire News
- "Kawasaki Disease" in easy-to-understand terms, explained by Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- YouTube Star Shares Lip Filler Experience
- Women's Suffrage Centennial Commission Honors 100 Years Of Women's Right to Vote
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
"Exhibit Systems aligns well with our history of delivering first-class customer service and top-quality exhibits and displays," said Ron Malliet, founder and President of KMK Industries. "We're excited to offer more support and expanded capabilities. Exhibit Systems and KMK are united by a common culture founded on integrity. We look forward to working closely with Exhibit Systems to ensure a seamless transition."
Malliet will continue to serve KMK's clients in the role of President Emeritus/Account Manager.
Exhibit Systems has grown steadily in the past decade, celebrating its 25th anniversary in September 2017. Just a few months earlier, Exhibit Systems expanded its marketing services offered to clients via a partial acquisition of Results Marketing, a longtime branding, e-mail, and marketing automation firm that generates leads and nurtures them to create productive, long-term relationships.
Exhibit Systems offers comprehensive services in exhibits, graphics, event design, and production. Its core focus is on providing outstanding face-to-face marketing solutions and customer service by establishing and sustaining trusted partnerships with clients. Customers enjoy the convenience of online ordering and asset management of exhibit properties. Exhibit Systems also offers rental exhibits, storage, transportation, and on-site installation and dismantling of exhibits. More information is available by calling (262) 432-8410 or visiting www.exhibitsystems.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tecsew Kick Off Anniversary with Transformation!
- Best Emergency Locksmith Aberdeen Contact Granite City Locksmiths Now
- Bluewater Distilling Partners With Columbia Distributing In Washington And Oregon
- Mhde Askar Gives Chicago Visitors 6 Tourist Mistakes to Avoid
- Breaking News from the Prevention 2019 Conference: Donating Blood May Save Your Own Life
- Planetary Blocks: Toy Blocks That Teach About Our Solar System
- Getting My Cheap flights To Work With Travelogica
- Rapper, Singer and Television personality Chanel West Coast Covers Spring Issue of The Hype Magazine
- Express Flooring names LAVIDGE digital agency of record
- Sir Kensington's Launches Surreal First-Ever Brand Campaign
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Am Engineering, Inc. To Fremont-Wright, LLC
- Computer Resources of America Named to 2019 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs
- After Tweet On The Rules of Time Travel, Michael J. Fox Gets Challenged By Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng
- Yellowbird Connect Announces June Networking Event and Keynote Speaker
- Jennifer's Boutique Collecting Canned Goods for Community Cooperative in June
- SQUAN Completes Transition to Full-Service Network Life-Cycle Services Business
- 209 Economists Endorse Medicare for All Ahead of House Budget Hearing
- Alten Construction completes renovation of Fire Station No. 5
- Cora Alpha Elysium City Update
- Redbows Launches New Additions to Gazebo and Parasol Collections
- Lee Canyon Announces Major Transformation With New Hillside Lodge
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- RadiusPoint Expands ExpenseLogic 8.0 Capabilities
- SQA Announces 48 QA Professionals Have Earned the Prestigious RQAP Credential
- UFM Men's Underwear Sponsors 16TH ANNUAL PUTT N' CRAWL