Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 342
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 297
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 217
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 209
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 199
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 199
Similar on eTradeWire
- Titletown Manufacturing supplies high-quality replacement parts
- Industrial Engraving produces matched male female embossing rolls
- Prock Operations™ Receives 2018 Outstanding Achievement in Solid Waste Management Award
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- Marabu North America Releases Alternative Solution for Mutoh Eco Ultra Inks
- Ace Anodizing & Impregnating, Inc
- Modern Manufacturing Services, LLC., introduces the Scheldahl Series side weld bag
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Consumer51 launches new website and corporate video for Oji Intertech
- New LUMINITY Series by USHIO Saves the Xenon Heyday Worldwide
KMK Industries, led by Ron and Patti Malliet, has provided custom and modular trade show displays for more than 50 years. The existing KMK manufacturing facility will remain operational, with improvements planned to the plant's infrastructure. The company's entire talented team will be merged into Exhibit Systems, with more than 45 employees at the new organization.
KMK will operate as KMK Industries, a Division of Exhibit Systems. Its joining also brings an exclusive local partnership with Nimlok Company, with capabilities to manufacture the best in portable displays and customized systems.
"KMK has been well respected in the trade show industry for many years. Its entire team is passionate about the same things we are - creating exceptional face-to-face marketing environments and establishing long-term partnerships with customers," said Richard Magliocco (https://www.exhibitsystems.com/our-team/), President and CEO of Exhibit Systems. "This acquisition continues our growth trajectory by expanding our in-house capacity for producing custom exhibits. We look forward to working with KMK's customers, and introducing them to additional trade show marketing services through Exhibit Systems (https://www.exhibitsystems.com/trade-show-event-services/)."
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
"Exhibit Systems aligns well with our history of delivering first-class customer service and top-quality exhibits and displays," said Ron Malliet, founder and President of KMK Industries. "We're excited to offer more support and expanded capabilities. Exhibit Systems and KMK are united by a common culture founded on integrity. We look forward to working closely with Exhibit Systems to ensure a seamless transition."
Malliet will continue to serve KMK's clients in the role of President Emeritus/Account Manager.
Exhibit Systems has grown steadily in the past decade, celebrating its 25th anniversary in September 2017. Just a few months earlier, Exhibit Systems expanded its marketing services offered to clients via a partial acquisition of Results Marketing, a longtime branding, e-mail, and marketing automation firm that generates leads and nurtures them to create productive, long-term relationships.
Exhibit Systems offers comprehensive services in exhibits, graphics, event design, and production. Its core focus is on providing outstanding face-to-face marketing solutions and customer service by establishing and sustaining trusted partnerships with clients. Customers enjoy the convenience of online ordering and asset management of exhibit properties. Exhibit Systems also offers rental exhibits, storage, transportation, and on-site installation and dismantling of exhibits. More information is available by calling (262) 432-8410 or visiting www.exhibitsystems.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Stand 4 Success: Take Control of Your Health
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School