Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 142
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- 'Life Changing' Scheme: Law Firm Shortlisted for HR Excellence Award
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Legacy Book on Managing Conflict and Change by Co-creator of the TKI
- Ingomu launches new app, bringing coaching to those who need it and benefit from it most
- Hire Dynamics Celebrates 20 Years, Putting Over 625 People to work Each Day in Savannah
- Developing great leaders crucial to building a strong organisation
- Fabrication jobs at Robinson cater to a variety of skill sets
- Contact Discovery Services Ownership Co-Founds New Women-led Cyber Company and Appoints Twilla Case as CEO
- Integrity Employee Leasing board appoints Robert Hensley Chief Executive Officer
- David Botos, Founder & CEO of Helix Discusses Innovative Recruiting Channels
Established by the American Staffing Association, this commemorative week honors the millions of temporary and contract employees working for U.S. staffing agencies each week.
"During National Staffing Employee Week, we pause and salute the temporary and contract employees who contribute to our local, state, and national economy," said Exegistics CEO Stephen Olds. "Exegistics Resource Solutions is proud to be part of an industry that provides jobs to employees and flexible workforce solutions to businesses. This year has been like no other but together, we have helped people get back to work and we have helped businesses stay online and deliver when their customers were counting on them."
More on eTradeWire News
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Personal Nutritionist launches the first Health NFT Project
- Hospitality Funding Arranges $60M Construction Loan for 212-Room Austin Cambria
Exegistics Resource Solutions is celebrating National Staffing Week by shining a light on employees, celebrating recruiters, and hosting a variety of special events, lunches, and breakfasts.
"We are so inspired by the spirit and dedication of our team," added Olds. "Temporary and contract employees are the backbone of countless organizations and critical to the success of the clients we serve. We are proud to work alongside them and create opportunities for growth and development."
To learn more about Exegistics Resource Solutions, visit https://ershires.com/.
About Exegistics Resource Solutions
Headquartered in Chicago, Exegistics is a veteran-owned third-party logistics (3PL) and supply chain innovator, built to deliver value-added solutions that exceed the expectations of high-growth customers including manufacturing, pharma, medical device, aerospace, and defense. Exegistics Resource Solutions is its dedicated staffing division. To learn more, visit www.ershires.com. To learn more about Exegistics visit www.exegistics.com.
- DreamMaster warns agains Monster's Halloween quiz
- Your Future is Now: an immersive party to live your dreams
- Neue Auctions' online-only, 344-lot Fine Art & Antiques auction will be held Saturday, October 30th
- Debut Book Offers Guidance On Raising Your Personal Frequency To Access Your Highest Potential
- Dance & Dystopia: Freaks With Lines Present...Nilus Cogus
- Valarie Carey Reaves-Bey, sister of Miriam Carey, woman killed in Washington, DC channels her pursuit for justice through Art
- 'Women In Real Estate' Support Diversity with International Real Estate Platform, Bisnow
- Release of New Audiobook, "The Reward of Knowing" by Re/MAX Results Founder, John Collopy
- Short and Long Term Electric Generator Rentals
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Art Print by Anthony Saunders
- Nonprofit Releases Online Healing Resources for Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse
- Free Nutrition Deficiency Guide
- Reyna Gentin's "My Name is Layla" Wins Gold in Moonbeam Awards
- Thank You! With Deepest Gratitude
- LaDàna – #FKLMdoc & Her Dedication to Justice-Impacted Youth
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products
- Financing - Auto Loan for any credit situation, Good/Bad Credit, Newcomer and Bankruptcy