Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
Roses are Blind with a trailer of over 2.5 million views, is sweeping Film Festivals by storm around the nation, winning many awards including: "Best Woman in Jeopardy Film" at the Culver City Film Festival, Los Angeles, "Best Psychological Thriller" at the Williamsburg Independent Film Festival, "Best NYC Short" at the International New York Film Festival, "Best Short Film" as well as "Best Actress" at the Chautauqua International Film Festival, "Best Score" at the Silver State Film Festival, Las Vegas, "Best Young Filmmaker USA" at the Los Angeles Brazilian Film Festival, "Best Editing" at the Marina del Rey Film Festival, Los Angeles; was an Official Selection at the New York Filmmakers Festival, the Orlando Film Festival, received Honorable Mention at the Santa Monica International Film Festival and is an Official Selection at the Golden State Film Festival at the Chinese Theatre, Hollywood, CA.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
- Editor World Offers Fast, High-Quality English Academic Editing Services
Roses are Blind is based on the true life story of Wendy J. White. During her junior year of pre‑med at Columbia University, Julie Janson, rescues a homeless woman's dog out of a train track so her roommate recommends she goes to a famous psychic for guidance. In her meeting with Mr. Spellings, the Janson family secret is revealed. When going home to question her parents, they make sure their secret stays with her.
The star studded cast of Roses are Blind include Christina Jolie Breza as Julie Janson, a television, theatre and movie actress who produced the short; Gui Agustini, as Dr. Mayer, a multi-media film, television and theatre actor who directed, produced and co-wrote the short; Daniel Davis, as Addison Spellings, best known for portraying Niles the Butler on the TV sitcom, the Nanny; Boyd Gaines, as Uncle Oscar, four time Tony Award and three time Drama Desk Award winning actor; Kathleen McNenny as Ruth Janson, acclaimed Broadway, film and television actress; William W. Warren, as Ted Janson, a theatre and commercial actor; and Purva Bedi, as Yolanda Ramirez, a 2019 Drama Desk Award winner for Dance Nation and her role in Sully with Tom Hanks.
More on eTradeWire News
- Company Message To Our People- COVID 19 Resources
- PitchSix EyeSend Belay Glasses Available
- Distroller World Launches Mission K Campaign to Promote Healthy Habits
- GPHCC's Dine Latino to boost Hispanic restaurant businesses
- Free 15 Minute Distant Reiki Sessions with Reiki Master, Donna McDine
Jodi Kipperman, President of Kipperman Casting, Inc. states "Roses are Blind grabs you from frame 1 and never lets go. The suspense builds as the story unfolds and keeps the view off kilter till the final moment. This intense trip leaves you questioning reality."
Gui Agustini, Producer, Director, Co-Writer, Multi-Media Film, Television and Theatre Actor, states "Roses are Blind" personifies a brave woman's story to overcome adversity against all odds. Our entire cast and crew are honored to bring her true life story to the big screen."
Wendy White, Executive Producer and Creator, states "Roses are Blind is intended to expose misdiagnosis throughout the nation and the struggle for normalcy in a world that quickly judges and inflames reality." She adds, "New Light Productions and PowerCouple Productions are creating cutting edge films from the heart in an age where truth is revealed and empowered."
Gui Agustini – PowerCouple Productions 864-344-6488 email@example.com
Wendy White – New Light Productions LLC 954-829-0638 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunknowledge Welcomes CMS's Expansion of Medicare Provider Financial Relief
- Ariento Launches Discounted 18 Month "Transition to Ariento" Program
- Sound System Installations Leeds
- Universe Holdings Acquires San Diego Apartment Community for $34.45 MIllion
- Iodide Colorimetric Assay Kit from BioVision
- Oberon Wi-Fi Access Point Mounting Solutions Now Available in iBwave Network Components Database
- Volunteers organize to deliver free groceries in Atlanta
- ExpressCells Appoints Wendy DiCicco to Board of Directors
- More Than Cleaning, Protect Lives
- Achieva Credit Union Scholarship Competition extends application period
- Interested In Office Catering?
- Eva Ritvo, MD's Tips For Coping During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Marketing 2 Go in Flagler Beach, FL is Celebrating a Decade in Business!
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
- Ocean ENT now offers Telemedicine Video Visits
- Communities In Schools mobilized to Meet Student Needs
- Healthy Communities Initiative Request for Proposal now available
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Asks: Who Is Deep Cleaning Your Office to Combat Coronavirus?
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Talks About Toddlers Exposed To Pharmaceutical Drugs
- The Retirement Advantage Appoints Darin Erdmann As National Sales Manager