Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 536
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 210
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 184
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 167
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 160
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 143
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 141
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 140
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 140
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 132
Roses are Blind with a trailer of over 2.5 million views, is sweeping Film Festivals by storm around the nation, winning many awards including: "Best Woman in Jeopardy Film" at the Culver City Film Festival, Los Angeles, "Best Psychological Thriller" at the Williamsburg Independent Film Festival, "Best NYC Short" at the International New York Film Festival, "Best Short Film" as well as "Best Actress" at the Chautauqua International Film Festival, "Best Score" at the Silver State Film Festival, Las Vegas, "Best Young Filmmaker USA" at the Los Angeles Brazilian Film Festival, "Best Editing" at the Marina del Rey Film Festival, Los Angeles; was an Official Selection at the New York Filmmakers Festival, the Orlando Film Festival, received Honorable Mention at the Santa Monica International Film Festival and is an Official Selection at the Golden State Film Festival at the Chinese Theatre, Hollywood, CA.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ebonyx Launches Its Marketplace to Connect Sellers and Buyers of Afrocentric Items
- New Anti IgM Antibody Monoclonal by Molecular Depot
- New Anti Biotin Antibody from Molecular Depot
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases New Album "Where Do We Go from Here?
- Documentary about America's oldest white oak tree digital and demand release and screening
Roses are Blind is based on the true life story of Wendy J. White. During her junior year of pre‑med at Columbia University, Julie Janson, rescues a homeless woman's dog out of a train track so her roommate recommends she goes to a famous psychic for guidance. In her meeting with Mr. Spellings, the Janson family secret is revealed. When going home to question her parents, they make sure their secret stays with her.
The star studded cast of Roses are Blind include Christina Jolie Breza as Julie Janson, a television, theatre and movie actress who produced the short; Gui Agustini, as Dr. Mayer, a multi-media film, television and theatre actor who directed, produced and co-wrote the short; Daniel Davis, as Addison Spellings, best known for portraying Niles the Butler on the TV sitcom, the Nanny; Boyd Gaines, as Uncle Oscar, four time Tony Award and three time Drama Desk Award winning actor; Kathleen McNenny as Ruth Janson, acclaimed Broadway, film and television actress; William W. Warren, as Ted Janson, a theatre and commercial actor; and Purva Bedi, as Yolanda Ramirez, a 2019 Drama Desk Award winner for Dance Nation and her role in Sully with Tom Hanks.
More on eTradeWire News
- New novel asks you to "imagine trying to solve your own murder"
- Captavo Consulting becomes Consulting Partner to Hitachi Vantara
- Amigo Events Announce Traditional Goan Carnival Event in London
- Help Create Traveling Shamans Camp 2020
- Georgia Classic Pool of Milton Awarded Best Of Houzz 2020
Jodi Kipperman, President of Kipperman Casting, Inc. states "Roses are Blind grabs you from frame 1 and never lets go. The suspense builds as the story unfolds and keeps the view off kilter till the final moment. This intense trip leaves you questioning reality."
Gui Agustini, Producer, Director, Co-Writer, Multi-Media Film, Television and Theatre Actor, states "Roses are Blind" personifies a brave woman's story to overcome adversity against all odds. Our entire cast and crew are honored to bring her true life story to the big screen."
Wendy White, Executive Producer and Creator, states "Roses are Blind is intended to expose misdiagnosis throughout the nation and the struggle for normalcy in a world that quickly judges and inflames reality." She adds, "New Light Productions and PowerCouple Productions are creating cutting edge films from the heart in an age where truth is revealed and empowered."
Gui Agustini – PowerCouple Productions 864-344-6488 firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy White – New Light Productions LLC 954-829-0638 email@example.com
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- Enzo Unified Signs On to Sponsor SQLSaturday in South Florida
- N'COBRA Will Participate in Bloody Sunday Jubilee
- Palm Beach County Intracoastal Waterfront Estate to Auction No Reserve to the Highest Bidder via Concierge Auctions in partnership with Darren Weiner
- Brittany Chase Selects Corner Property Management For Charming Suburban Development In Wayne NJ
- Heritage Asante Grand Opens February 29
- Why Is My Auto Insurance Policy Only for 6 Months?
- Renowned intellectual icon, Chris Imafidon joins entrepreneurs to break world record for charity
- Grand Opening at Mesa Valley Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Panel Built Modular Cleanrooms Create Fully-Controlled Spaces for Precision Manufacturing
- Plano Police Association Endorses Incumbent Judge Ben Smith for 380th District Court
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber XL Laser Cutting Machine
- 2019: A year of distinction for MarketReach, Inc
- A.R. Rahman Begins Recording "Hands Around the World" song to fundraise against climate change, in Los Angeles
- Come Together Under the New Moon
- See More Knives: Trustworthy Knives & Blades
- Dallas Based Hip Hop Artist ShySpeaks Releases Aaliyah inspired track Millions
- Wendy Alton – Divorce Attorney Gets Certified in Collaborative Divorce Law in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Brandon Honda adds Allen Hicks as Executive Manager
- Grand opening celebration set at Princeton Park