Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 439
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 212
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 209
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 184
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 174
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 157
- Sophia King, Award-winning Atlanta Author, Showcasing At Miami Book Fair November 17 and 18 107
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018 101
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Indy Uchiha Release New Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- RJK Ventures LLC Receives U.S. Utility Patent Covering the MAG|Coupler™ Product Line
- Atrex Energy Announces Key New Appointment: Maureen Solomon - V.P Sales & Marketing
- Accel-RF Wins Phase II SBIR with The Air Force Research Laboratory
- Commodore Ian Annett, Assistant Chief of Staff Information Warfare and Chief Information Officer, Royal Navy to discuss cyber warfare
- Russell Hampsey: Prospective on Leadership
- Adams Magnetic Products Names Business Development Manager, John Maisch
- Exclusive interviews released from #milsocialmedia speakers US Army and Canadian Department of National Defense
- Century Fasteners Corp. and Cherry Aerospace at FABTECH 2018
- New generation of 1U, 2U, 4U -48V & -72V DC Battery powered Industrial NAS Servers released by Cepoint
- SMi group announce who will be attending the Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability
More recently, Richard was employed as the Special Advisor to the Federal Government of Somalia. Advising the offices of the President and Prime Minister on Strategic Communications and working with the Minister of Information on the National P/CVE Strategy and P/CVE Action Plans with the Regional Administrations and Government Ministries, alongside international agencies and donor nations.
Richard Cole, Director for I3 Gen, exclusive interview, to get an insight on his expert point of view on #milsocialmedia:
Tell us about you - what is your role in the defence / military social media environment and what perspective do you bring to the conference?
"My name is Ric Cole and I work as a Communications Consultant, specialising in Preventing & Countering Violent Extremism (P/CVE) and military Information Operations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Get Free Estimates From Home Remodeling Service To Live In Your Dream House By 2019
- "Mind to Matter" Named Best Health Book of the Year
- Miss Arab USA Inas Alawam to present the 2018 BAMA Awards in Hollywood
- Housing Relief for Camp Fire Victims at Rancho Chico Mobile Home Park
- Brian Eaton Releases New Album, Hard Bent, Out Now
- Meridian Springs Primary Care brings membership based DPC to The Woodlands
- Financial planners benefit from DomaCom and Mentor collaboration and focus on the future
I served 3 years in the Royal Marines and nine the Army as an infantry officer and joined the Army Reserve in 2007 as an Info Ops specialist, serving in Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia.
I think I bring to the conference both a military perspective, with considerable experience of operations, defence engagement and doctrine development, and a civilian viewpoint having worked overseas on P/CVE and political communications. In many ways, I see myself as an interpreter between two communities who are often quite suspicious of one another".
What current projects have you been working on?
"Last year I worked as a Special Advisor to the Ministry of Information in Mogadishu, supporting their Minister, assisting with the implementation of their national P/CVE strategy and conducting counterpropaganda against al-Shabab, which I spoke about at last year's conference.
This year I have been undertaking a project in Nigeria for an international investment company and a P/CVE project for a UN agency in Uganda.
To continue reading this interesting interview in full, please click here to visit the website and download the interview from the 'download centre' tab.
Richard will be is chairing the two-day conference, taking place on 28 and 29 November 2018 at the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum in London.
This is the only social media event of its kind, SMi's #MilSocialMedia series has proven to be an engaged conference attracting key marketing experts from the defence and military sector.
More on eTradeWire News
- Domain Name Selection-Which Domain Name to Choose?
- Local Home Cleaning Company Expands Cleaning Services into Naples Florida
- Diligent research propels a Gainsborough oil portrait study to $103,125 at Woodshed Art Auctions
- Taming Light Photography To Have Its Grandest Photo Adventure In 2019
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
- DataSelf Corp. Announces Cloud Data Warehouse for Mid-Sized Organizations
- Project holocene endangered animal drawings opens at NTSEC, the National Taiwan Science Education Center in Taipei, Taiwan
To view the full speaker line-up and agenda on the event website.
If you are interested in attending the conference, you can register your place online here: www.militarysocialmedia.com/prlogPR3 and also save £200, early bird offer expires end of September.
Should you wish to join us to showcase your products to key decision makers within the industry, contact Sadia Malick, Director on +44 (0)207 827 6748 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about our packages which we can tailor to best suit your needs.
For media enquiries, contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 20 7827 60002 or email@example.com
SMi's 8th Annual Social Media in the Defence & Military Sector
Conference: 28th & 29th November 2018
Workshops: 27th November 2018
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK
---- END ----
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network.
- United Names President of United Real Estate and Chief Operating Officer of United Real Estate Group
- 16 yr Old Singer/Songwriter/Producer Angelo David On the Rise as Next Big Pop/Alternative Star
- ZYN becomes a fully Certified B CorpTM
- Celebrate the spirit of giving at The Collection's Black Friday One Warm Coat Drive
- "The Biddeford Spies" - History Takes a Different Spin in World War II Thriller
- Cahill Contractors LLC Announces New Appointments In Leadership
- Anchorage Community Raises Over $100,000 for Local Schools in October
- The First Ladies Of Disco To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show w/ Ron Russell Wednesday November 21, 2018
- Positively People Hosts Dec. 13 DiSC® Productive Conflict Showcase with Wiley Corporation
- Sorbitol Dehydrogenase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- New Online Coworking Directory—USA
- Summer is over but your ice needs are not!
- Corl Recognized as Toronto's Best Tech Startup
- O'Dwyer Homes Celebrates 2,000th Homeowners
- Arrington Schelin a Professional Corporation Announces New Associate To The Firm
- Online Grocery Shopping for Thanksgiving Will Reach 44%
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Seattle
- Local DJ Nominated for Third Award in 2018
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Aida Haile
- Martin County Healthy Start Coalition Receives Donation of 100 Baby K'tan ® Carriers