Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 176
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 141
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 118
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 116
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland® 110
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 106
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 106
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 102
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- P3iD Technologies to sponsor Capture 2019 and demonstrate secure scan to cloud solutions
- Phinge Introduces Phriendle and Piccial, the first Rewards-Based, Interchangeable Social Media Platforms to Compete with Facebook and Instagram
- Stave Adds New Functionality to Cybersecurity Manager in Version 3.6 Release
- Menufy Taps into Postmates to Increase On-Demand Business for Restaurants
- Sinq Technologies Provides Increased Efficiency with New, Multiple Partnerships
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Everok taps Chain.io to power digital innovation throughout its global freight forwarding network
- Western Maryland Regional Medical Center Expands Digisonics Solution for Radiology Reporting
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- The U.S. Air Force Awards the DiSTI Corporation a Phase II SBIR Contract
A Microsoft Excel workbook can be converted to ExcelRT format using a free conversion tool. Using ExcelRT Builder, the workbook can be refined into a finished application. New applications can also be authored directly in ExcelRT Builder on either Mac or Windows without using Microsoft Excel.
ExcelRT Builder supports multiple sheet workbooks, cell data and style formats, entry validation rules, cell borders, background color, pattern and icons, conditional formatting, tables, sheet filters, images, hyperlinks and a large library of formula functions.
ExcelRT Builder provides both MS Excel style form controls and in-cell controls for button, checkbox, radio, drop-down, listbox and other control types.
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Key Reasons to Attend SMi's 2019 Biosimilars Conference
- 1st Choice Towing Sydney - Setting a New Standard for Emergency Towing
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Black Owned Jewelers, Moijey Fine Jewelry And Diamonds Reboots Brand + Re-Launches Site
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing
ExcelRT supports a comprehensive scripting language to generate reports, present custom dialogs, manipulate variables, strings and cell data, add conditional logic, math and subroutines, share data through CSV files, read and write Internet data or manipulate images. Scripts can be driven by user interaction with form or in-cell controls or other events.
ExcelRT files and scripting commands are platform neutral across desktop and mobile devices and operating systems. The runtime engine for ExcelRT is free to use by all developers and users on any platform. Developers can embedded and distribute the runtime engine within their standalone application to provide complete control and branding of the user experience.
An ExcelRT file can be distributed as an unprotected file or protected, licensed and wrapped into a standalone application using the QuickLicense tool. A variety of protection, productization, distribution and licensing models are supported. Licensing options include Trial, Product and Subscription licenses, manual activation, online Serial Number activation, USB dongle activation or floating licenses.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cowtown Electricians Services Is Now Available in Arlington Texas
- Brushwood Media Group brings on Award-Winning Director Len Rosen to direct New TV Show
- DCF Launches New Tuition-Free Four-Year College Prep Program
- Star-Studded Partnership, The Chi Group and International Entertainment Network
- Charles Stinson Named Director of Sales and Marketing of Signature Corporate Housing
QuickLicense productization features for an ExcelRT file include a custom desktop icon, splash screen on launch or license agreement presented to the user before computer unique activation. The configurable Open Data File interface window allows the user to create, manage and organize many instances of the ExcelRT workbook file for different clients or projects. The end user can sort files by name or creation date, organize files into folders or import and export files to other licensed users.
An annual developer subscription for ExcelRT is $295. The subscription includes ExcelRT Builder and royalty-free distribution rights of generated applications across all platforms. QuickLicense is a one-time purchase starting at $595.
Ph: (702) 445-7645
- Saint-Gobain Launches CeraGlide™ Boron Nitride Coatings
- Zen Clipper Precise™ is a Must-Have Product for Cat Owners and a Humane Alternative to Declawing
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric/Fluorometric)
- 5 Rules for Your Skin & Body Care from Supermodel and Actress Agatha Maksimova
- Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng Makes Time Travel Announcement on Ground Zero Post Silicon Valley Comic Con
- Real Estate Video Marketing Strategies In 2019
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park now open for nighttime adventures
- The information about autism everyone needs to hear
- The Florida Liquor License Lottery…Simplified!
- Gulf Coast Village appoints Jackie Fair as administrator for Palmview assisted living and memory sup
- ICATT Apprenticeship Program Welcomes Kaskaskia College to its Network
- BOOM! Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms Return to Red Bank, NJ for Garmany Boom
- Take A Perilous Quest To Another World In "The Changeling's Daughter" By Author R. Chris Reeder
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art