Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 199
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 171
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 156
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 146
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 139
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 132
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 123
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 117
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 106
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Female entrepreneur unveils new line of alcohol-free spirits for high-end mocktails
- "Three Best Rated" Names Palmer a Top 3 Advertising Agency in San Francisco
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- Apache Mill Tailings USA, Inc. Issues Correction To Prior Unauthorized Release
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- Book Review of Restarting your Company after the Pandemic
- Verdant AI Hires Malcolm Gill as Vice-President of Sales
- Business Transformation Success Requires Focus on Key External Stakeholders -- Symphonic
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
With mass protests happening all over the country due to the death of George Floyd, both large retail stores and small businesses have suffered from property damage due to a few individuals more focused on destruction than protesting the injustices many in this country face.
In situations like these, business insurance helps to protect these businesses from financial losses from specified disasters or accidents when they occur. These losses can result from fires, vandalism, looting, and more. Companies that are facing losses, property damage, or interruption of their business, and who do not have business insurance need to pay out-of-pocket expenses, which can cause serious financial problems.
AdvisorSmith highlights the types of insurance coverage for these types of damages and the types of claims which may be covered by business insurance policies. Some of the information that was explained are:
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Established For Six Channel Home Shopping Bundle for TVS TV Networks.Com
- Citadel Roofing & Solar Introduces Home Generator Products
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- TSVC Ltd Offers The Safest Way To Transport Luxury Cars
- Credit Union HealthScore Decline First Since 2013
• Why business insurance does cover property damage or losses from riots.
• How commercial property insurance covers damage to buildings from vandalism and looting.
• What to do if a business was damaged, destroyed, or looted.
"Business owners whose stores have been vandalized, looted, or damaged from rioting should know that their commercial property insurance policies will most likely cover their financial losses," said Adrian Mak, CEO of AdvisorSmith.
To view the original study and learn more, visit: https://advisorsmith.com/does-business-insurance-cover-riots-looting-or-vandalism/
AdvisorSmith is a leading information resource for small business owners. AdvisorSmith empowers small businesses with original research and insights into trends to help them succeed. For more information, go to https://advisorsmith.com or follow us on Twitter @AdvisorSmithInc.
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Tips for Business Re-Opening
- Time Is Running Out to Enter to Win this 1979 Pontiac Trans Am Signed by the Late Burt Reynolds!
- BHC Press Acquires Firebird Fairytales Series by Fantasy Author Amy Kuivalainen
- Meredith Charles Launches New Website
- Healthiby Selects LaTorrie Glover-Brown as a Team Captain
- Traditional Cleaning Methods Won't Make Offices Germ Free
- 2020 Christmas Light Contractor post Coronavirus
- Auto Insurance and the Excluded Driver
- Healthcare Workforce Management Company ShiftWizard Welcomes New CEO
- California League of Schools Names Cathy Perry as Executive Director
- Unicorn Children's Foundation to host 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge ft Cedric the Entertainer
- Summit Funding, Inc. Opens New Branch in Red Bluff, California
- NAAFA Fat Community Project Grants
- Start a Chat with Your Phone's Camera
- Medicare No Cost Advantage and Supplement Reviews – MedicareInfoUSA
- The Playdate Dilemma Many Face
- Car Finance Deals Celebrates Its 2nd Birthday And £3 Million Financed Transactions
- Fallen Oklahoma police sergeant to be honored with apparel fundraiser for his family
- Devpal Gupta announces the release of Power of One
- James J. Hoover named to Advisory Board of WomenSV, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic abuse