Popular on eTradeWire
- The Tomball Art League Fall 2023 LIVE Show & Sale, October 19-21
- Zion AI: The First African American led AI project
- SecureMaine inaugural conference is October 5 at The Point in South Portland, Maine
- Your Gardening Writing Skills Are Needed!
- The OCCDL Law Recognizes Snell & Wilmer as a 2023 Top Legal Organization for DEI
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Four Fascinating & Fun Events in September
- Battery Pollution Technologies Closes Capital Raising & Announces Progress Of Various Initiatives
- Real Estate Mogul Richard Crenian Provides Insight on Current Market Trends & the Viability of Real
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tyler Wittkofsky Presents Second Edition of "(Not) Alone" with a Book Signing Event at Brunswick
- Waterside Productions Announces John Lockton's Second Novel The Prisoner of Secrets
- Texas State Student Miles Skonberg Takes Center Stage as the Winner of TKP Design Competition
- "Secret Iowa: A Guide to the Weird, Wonderful, and Obscure" Available Now!
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- New Children's Book Shares Message That the Love of Music is for Everyone
- The YA Novel of the Year.... The House on Pythian Road
- Kentucky Man: 'Cthulhu Apocalypse' Coming in 2028
- New York Times Praised Author Gunter Swoboda Inks Deal with Bonfire Cinema for his latest, the Supernatural Brian Poole Mysteries
- A Riveting Expose of Why the GOP uses Race to Dominate American Politics
Non-fiction / Memoir
Date Published: 06-01-2023
None of us were raised by perfect mothers, nor can we ourselves be perfect parents. But some mothers sure do know how to ruin a life, well, almost. I say almost because, although my mother's parenting left severe damage in its path and, regrettably, and inevitably, shaped some of the decisions I made, I am grateful to have realized the issues I was facing. So, I now have the opportunity to properly address those issues, to minimize their impact on my life.
This book holds the words I would express to my mother, if I thought she cared to acknowledge my feelings at all.
Many others have been "raised" by narcissistic mothers and have been deeply affected. But it is still possible to live happy lives, free of Mom's burden. Writing has helped me immensely in this regard.
More on eTradeWire News
- From Public Sector to Private Practice
- Live and Let Live Foundation Presents 'Comedy and Music for Freedom and Peace' Fundraiser in Mesa, AZ
- Knobull Makes Sure That Job Seekers Stand Out In The Crowded Market
- Exploring Midlife Changes: Perimenopause, Menopause, and Andropause
- Embracing Menopause At Work Workshop:
About the Author
Eva Tillman published her first work in 2023. However, she has enjoyed writing since she was a teenager.
She lived in several regions of the United States before she finally settled in the West with its palm trees and almost constant sunshine. She loves to read, eat, and help others feel good about themselves.
Many people, including Eva, have faced trauma of different types. Unfortunately, the hands of time cannot be turned back. But it is possible to live happy and successful lives, contentedly coping with the slowly dissipating effects of the trauma.
In her most personal work, "Dear Mom", Eva does her best to express herself as she would if she were writing to Mother herself. Perhaps one day Eva will deliver the book to its rightful recipient. For now, she enjoys the liberation of having poured out her true feelings.
Get your copy today: https://www.amazon.com/Dear-Mom-letter-mother-anyway-ebook/dp/B0BZ13K2MN
- MadeSelfish_Co Launches: A Fashion Revolution for the Self-Expressed Generation
- Boston Area Oom Yung Doe Martial Arts Schools Host the Master Level Teaching Team
- Woman-Owned Technology Studio in Austin Celebrates Milestone With Initiative to Empower Girls
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Matcha Design Takes Home Gold Summit International Award
- The contents of The Briars, an historic estate home in Natchez, Miss., will be sold on-site, Oct. 7
- Colliers finalizes ±166,250 square foot lease at Airtex Commerce Center in Houston
- ARC Group Medical Announces New Chief Operating Officer
- Historic Weekend at Holman United Methodist Church
- Clancy of Dasti & Staiger Offers Guidance on Estate Planning
- HedgeHog Health to Showcase Innovative Hoglet Fidget Mouse and Fidget Keychain at Toy Fair 2023
- Alpha Content Company Completes Rebranding to Reflect New Content Marketing Services
- His Glory to Livestream All Upcoming Donald Trump Rallies
- Patrick O'Neil Media Network Inc. announces Breaking News Services and Links to Bargains on its site
- SalusCare partners with FISH of Sanibel-Captiva to provide mental health services
- Surgical Healing Arts founder Dr. Moses Shieh receives cosmetic surgery certification
- Dialogue with Three Chords continues their serialized play A Brooklyn Arcanum at Industry City
- Curtis of Moore Square Raleigh, NC
- Twinkl Community Collection Initiative
- Engel & Völkers Tampa Downtown Welcomes Royce Williams