Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Author of 'The Forgotten 1970 Chicago Cubs' Book Appears on Sports Corner Radio Show
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Major Growth predicted in UK Warehousing Sector
- The Dieringer Research Group Earns ISO/IEC 27001 Certification
- Real Trade Inc. Launches Revolutionary Online Real Estate Platform To Connect Buyers, Sellers and Agents
- U.S. Engine-Driven Welder Market Share, Growth Drivers and Future Analysis
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Pavese Law Firm attorneys recognized by the 2021 Florida Super Lawyers® Magazine
Besides the aforementioned factors, the mushrooming demand for ready-to-go food items is also fueling the surging popularity of organically packaged and bio-based packaging foods, especially in countries such as Germany, the U.K. and the U.S., which is, in turn, propelling the expansion of the green chemicals market across the globe. This is because green chemicals are heavily used in these packaging materials. This is subsequently creating lucrative growth opportunities for green chemicals producing companies all over the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
Globally, the green chemicals market (https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/green-chemicals-market-outlook) is predicted to exhibit rapid expansion in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region in the coming years. This will be because of the burgeoning requirement for these chemicals in various end-use industries such as automotive, agriculture, and personal care and the growing public awareness about the several advantages of using these chemicals over the traditional synthetic ones, especially in the emerging economies such as China and India.
The major players in the global green chemicals market are Abengoa Aura Biotechnologies, Arkema Group, BASF SE, Avantium N.V., BiologiQ Inc., BioAmber Inc., Cardia Bioplastics, Butamax Advance Biofuels LCC, Evonik Industries AG, Dongguan Xinhai Environmental-Friendly Material Co. Ltd., Fulcrum BioEnergy Inc., Ecovia Renewables Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., GFBiochemicals Ltd., Plantic Technologies Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Total Corbion PLA, Toray Industries Inc., and Vertec Biosolvents Inc.
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet