Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 247
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 211
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 191
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 181
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 123
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 103
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, CA Opens
- Should You Decide to Grow a Beard?
- Best frontal sew in of Julia hair
- World's First of Kind Brand for People and Pets
- DashStylists - Mobile Hairdressers offer a safer solution for hair services
- International open ideas competition receives 960 entries for an iconic landmark in Silicon Valley
- Outdoor dining and additional businesses now open at The Collection
- UNice Hair Products Unviels New Lace Wigs
- 'Eewee Production' Announces Improvements To Its Popular Beauty Meditation iPhone App
- Award Winning Author turned a life-changing trauma into a Children's Book Series, releasing Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
Anyone who struggles with tangled hair in the morning or after a shower will benefit from this new hot air hairbrush. The unique oval design creates a smoothing effect with each pass, while the rounded edges offer more volume to let the perfect look last throughout the day.
This new hairbrush from ESTILIOS provides 1,100 watts of power to deliver the correct heat levels at all times. Users can place the product closer to the scalp to increase the amount of lift that is possible, which is something that the traditional hair dryer cannot provide. It is also built with an authentic ION generate so that customers spend less time drying their hair, allowing them to focus on creating their favorite looks that are full of shine.
More on eTradeWire News
- Feed Your Heart ~ Nourish Your Soul with Face Forward You Radio
- Takeo Tama Relaunches Regional Support For USA, ESP, DEU, UKR, JPN, KOR, PHL, CHN & RUS Operations
- New Wheaton model home now open in beautiful Naples Reserve
- AccrueMe™ Co-Founder Donald Henig Joins ALGO Online Retail's Bob Schneck
- This weekend: Southwest Florida breweries to host Crowler Crawl 2020
The secret to success with the unique design of this hairbrush is the infusion of a ceramic coating. This element helps to distribute heat to the hair with controlled evenness, helping each follicle to dry from the inside out. Users receive an additional layer of protection against overheating and over-styling with this feature as well.
There are three settings to encourage styling creativity and flexibility.
This all-in-one, non-detachable brush head feels comfortable with each stroke thanks to the rounded tips that contact the scalp. It will not feel like you're pricking your skin with tiny pins like cheaper models sometimes do. When the negative ions impact the surface of each follicle, this unique combination of factors helps to eliminate frizz or static, leaving customers with healthy and shiny hair.
ESTILIOS has purposely created a brush that is both ergonomic and lightweight so that it is a pleasure to use. There is enough length with the cord so that customers can reach the back of their hair effortlessly. It generates less fatigue in the wrist with each pass as well, providing one of the most comfortable experiences of its type. This product is an impressive way to create full-bodied results with less damage and time versus drying and styling your hair separately.
More on eTradeWire News
- A Toxic Odor Problem Is Reduced to Almost Nothing
- S4 Inc. awarded HACS Cybersecurity SIN by GSA
- Trilogy Laboratories develops product to treat hands during COVID-19
- ALGO Online Retail Acknowledges Amazons New Changes Due to Unprecedented Demand
- Clearwater Living Opens Clearwater at Sonoma Hills, an Assisted Living and Memory Support Community
Anyone looking for a better way to style their hair each day only needs to look at all of the benefits that are available with this new hot air hairbrush from ESTILIOS. Priced competitively with the average salon appointment, it is an easy way to gain more control over your favorite looks every day.
- Looking to Prune and Trim Your Trees? Find Tips Here!
- Arthur Lee Conway Promotes His Book Of Poetry - The Poetic Vibrations of a Matured Butterfly
- stackArmor Appoints Chief Solutions Officer Focused on ATO Acceleration Solutions
- New SwaggerHub DevOps Features Streamline API Workflow in CI/CD Pipelines
- Regional Healthcare Leader Realizes 35 Percent Time Savings in Training Management with MedTrainer
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Safest Cities in Tennessee
- State orders additional restrictions to slow transmission of COVID-19
- Laser cutting delivers high-level accuracy for metal fabrication
- InfluxData Upcoming Virtual Summit Explores Strategies for Implementing and Estimating the Impact of
- The Youngest & Newest Electrical Company On Maui! Electric Maui Nui Is Excited To Service You
- Cinema St. Louis and St. Louis Public Radio present Best of Shorts on Twitch on July 31
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Announces Partnership with The Behavior Web
- USIS AudioVisual Systems Delivers Zoom Certified Solutions
- Alexander Lumber Announces Leadership Transition
- Jerry Whiston Named General Manager of European Operations for MTech Mobility
- FactEntry Offers Free Trials of their Evaluated Price Service (EVP) through MarketDesk platform
- Laughingcleaver Press readies release of, "Quarantina," by Satirist Wayne Tatum
- MTech Mobility Announces Significant Expansion into European Markets
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Is Your Commercial Cleaning and Building Maintenance Partner
- Should You Decide to Grow a Beard?