Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 163
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer!
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- DMS Completes Mission To Race Across Florida And Raise $50,000 For Gary Sinise Foundation
- TrailMark Welcomes More than 2,000 Visitors to Successful Touch-A-Truck Event
- PASADENA Will ROCK** with Diane & The Deductibles and Little River Band
- Open Heaven Conference at Joy Faith Ministries International!
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live
- Totally Nutz® - Building and Growing a Brand People Know and Love
- Nexgen Car Care and Monster Energy Sponsor 2019 Salute to Heroes at Beach Front Grille May 30th
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
Since 1919, Junior Achievement's mission has been to empower young people to own their economic success, plan for their futures and make smart academic and economic choices. For almost 100 years, JA has relied on dedicated volunteers and fundraising to carry out that mission.
Event festivities will kick off with an elegant Gala Dinner starting at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 21, featuring delicious cuisine amid an incredible live and silent auction. The signature Shotgun Scramble Golf Tournament, which features students from the PGA Golf Management Program at FGCU, will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, March 22. The two-day event wraps up with an awards ceremony and scrumptious buffet, and an opportunity to win fabulous prizes.
More on eTradeWire News
- "Kawasaki Disease" in easy-to-understand terms, explained by Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- YouTube Star Shares Lip Filler Experience
- Women's Suffrage Centennial Commission Honors 100 Years Of Women's Right to Vote
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
"Breaking Par at Grandezza" serves as the primary funding source for the CEO Academy. In partnership with FGCU, the CEO Academy is a "model" weeklong shark tank-style summer camp for Southwest Florida's rising high school juniors and seniors, and led by Dr. Sandra Kauanui, director of the Institute for Entrepreneurship at FGCU.
Over the past six years, "Breaking Par at Grandezza" event proceeds have contributed more than $304,000 in funding to support Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida's CEO Academy as well as its educational in-class and after-class programs at schools throughout Southwest Florida.
Tickets for the March 21 Gala Dinner are $65, and registration for the Shotgun Scramble and Awards Ceremony is $125.To purchase tickets or for sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.juniorachievement.org/web/ja-swflor/ja-events. For more information, visit www.JASWFL.org, call 239-225-2590 or email email@example.com.
About Junior Achievement:
More on eTradeWire News
- Tecsew Kick Off Anniversary with Transformation!
- Best Emergency Locksmith Aberdeen Contact Granite City Locksmiths Now
- Bluewater Distilling Partners With Columbia Distributing In Washington And Oregon
- Mhde Askar Gives Chicago Visitors 6 Tourist Mistakes to Avoid
- Breaking News from the Prevention 2019 Conference: Donating Blood May Save Your Own Life
Junior Achievement is the world's largest organization dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future, and make smart academic and economic choices. Junior Achievement programs are delivered by corporate and community volunteers, and provide relevant, hands-on experiences that give students from kindergarten through high school knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship. Today, JA reaches 4.8 million students per year in more than 100 markets across the United States, with an additional 5.6 million students served by operations over 100 other countries worldwide. Locally, Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida partnered with more than 200 classroom business volunteers during the 2017-2018 school year to provide nearly 63,800 hours of instruction to more than 11,600 students in 519 classes throughout Collier, Lee and Charlotte counties. For more information on Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida, visit www.JASWFL.org, call 239-225-2590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planetary Blocks: Toy Blocks That Teach About Our Solar System
- Getting My Cheap flights To Work With Travelogica
- Rapper, Singer and Television personality Chanel West Coast Covers Spring Issue of The Hype Magazine
- Express Flooring names LAVIDGE digital agency of record
- Sir Kensington's Launches Surreal First-Ever Brand Campaign
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Am Engineering, Inc. To Fremont-Wright, LLC
- Computer Resources of America Named to 2019 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs
- After Tweet On The Rules of Time Travel, Michael J. Fox Gets Challenged By Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng
- Yellowbird Connect Announces June Networking Event and Keynote Speaker
- Jennifer's Boutique Collecting Canned Goods for Community Cooperative in June
- SQUAN Completes Transition to Full-Service Network Life-Cycle Services Business
- 209 Economists Endorse Medicare for All Ahead of House Budget Hearing
- Alten Construction completes renovation of Fire Station No. 5
- Cora Alpha Elysium City Update
- Redbows Launches New Additions to Gazebo and Parasol Collections
- Lee Canyon Announces Major Transformation With New Hillside Lodge
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- RadiusPoint Expands ExpenseLogic 8.0 Capabilities
- SQA Announces 48 QA Professionals Have Earned the Prestigious RQAP Credential
- UFM Men's Underwear Sponsors 16TH ANNUAL PUTT N' CRAWL