Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 217
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 209
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 199
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
Similar on eTradeWire
- Early Rates End December 14 for 10th Annual Pharma Market Research Conference
- Dine with princesses at Bavarian Inn's winter wonderland banquet
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Real Deal Sleep Grand Opening Celebration
- K104's DeDe McGuire is Ready for her Holiday Party and Wants You There!
- Westchester Networking for Professionals Invites Professionals to Annual New Year Networking Event
- Transforming China! Turning its cities into a world-renowned entertainment hub as Jim Cao envisions Establishing Hollywood Themed Events in China!
- Cruise Planners Travel Advisor, Frankie Blankenship, was among the first to experience Celebrity Cruises newest ship, The Brand-New Celebrity Edge
- PODS® Las Vegas and Q100.5 Gives Back to Children in need this Holiday Season
- Eliyahu Jian Brings Vital Transformation to Those Affected by the Recent Tragedies
Since 1919, Junior Achievement's mission has been to empower young people to own their economic success, plan for their futures and make smart academic and economic choices. For almost 100 years, JA has relied on dedicated volunteers and fundraising to carry out that mission.
Event festivities will kick off with an elegant Gala Dinner starting at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 21, featuring delicious cuisine amid an incredible live and silent auction. The signature Shotgun Scramble Golf Tournament, which features students from the PGA Golf Management Program at FGCU, will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, March 22. The two-day event wraps up with an awards ceremony and scrumptious buffet, and an opportunity to win fabulous prizes.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
"Breaking Par at Grandezza" serves as the primary funding source for the CEO Academy. In partnership with FGCU, the CEO Academy is a "model" weeklong shark tank-style summer camp for Southwest Florida's rising high school juniors and seniors, and led by Dr. Sandra Kauanui, director of the Institute for Entrepreneurship at FGCU.
Over the past six years, "Breaking Par at Grandezza" event proceeds have contributed more than $304,000 in funding to support Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida's CEO Academy as well as its educational in-class and after-class programs at schools throughout Southwest Florida.
Tickets for the March 21 Gala Dinner are $65, and registration for the Shotgun Scramble and Awards Ceremony is $125.To purchase tickets or for sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.juniorachievement.org/web/ja-swflor/ja-events. For more information, visit www.JASWFL.org, call 239-225-2590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Stand 4 Success: Take Control of Your Health
About Junior Achievement:
Junior Achievement is the world's largest organization dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future, and make smart academic and economic choices. Junior Achievement programs are delivered by corporate and community volunteers, and provide relevant, hands-on experiences that give students from kindergarten through high school knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship. Today, JA reaches 4.8 million students per year in more than 100 markets across the United States, with an additional 5.6 million students served by operations over 100 other countries worldwide. Locally, Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida partnered with more than 200 classroom business volunteers during the 2017-2018 school year to provide nearly 63,800 hours of instruction to more than 11,600 students in 519 classes throughout Collier, Lee and Charlotte counties. For more information on Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida, visit www.JASWFL.org, call 239-225-2590 or email email@example.com.
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School