Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
- Summer is About to Really Sizzle with the Riviera Beach CRA Summer Vybz on the Promenade
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Humanist activist and family threatened by Pakistan: Canadian government asked to intervene
- Commentary By Anh LÊ: Congresswomen Of Color Belong In The House
- Ventura County Public Works Agency Announces 2019 Employee of the Year Winners
- VCPWA Announces Ojai Valley Bike Trail closure for Fresno Canyon Diversion Project
- Innovate! Inc. Awarded DOI Integrated Reporting of Wildland-Fire Information (IRWIN) Contract
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
Mr. Escobar has been going to very taught litigation and financial hardship and he did not wanted this to become public but as you know transparency is very important now days.
"As you may know independent media outlets started to decrease revenue since about 5 years ago. So many publishers editors, we don't get a paycheck with benefits like many of you outthere. Also thanks to technology we lost revenue because we don't have monthly advertisers or yearly sponsors. It is hard to make end meets and keep doing a community service of informing and educating the public and readership." said Steven Escobar, CEO, President and Executive Editor-In-Chief of Diversity News Magazine.
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
Mr. Escobar continue "For the mentioned facts, we need to look for other ways to supplement our income. I received this 2 parking tickets in Korean town in Los Angeles while doing logistic delivery work for Amazon. The aggressive officers of LADOT Parking Violations Bureau who are always trying to make their monthly vacations and pay raise quota unfairly left those parking tickets on my car."
"Our City is in an unprecedented moment of transformational change. We must employ all City resources and deploy them strategically to accomplish our goal of ending chronic homelessness." said City of Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti.
While drafting this press release we found out that Mr. Escobar should have not agree to volunteer services to any organization because he is under Calfresh and Medi-cal programs. LADOT officers who received the first communication from Mr. Escobar did not inform him or follow tru with LADOT financial assistance fee waiver. LADOT may have some bad employees working with them and these needs to become public as well.
Mr. Escobar is register with LAHSA but because he is responsible individual he agree to pay this parking tickets by doing volunteer service at Foothill Unity Center in Monrovia, CA. Mr. Escobar started to work with Mr. Robert Sarkisian at LADOT CAPP by selecting the right non profit organization to render services. Mr. Escobar was offered churches and including the Dream Center who would not accommodate Mr. Escobar skills and experience.
On November 6, 2018 Esteban Escobar known as Steven Escobar signed the CAPP contract at Foothill Unity Center with Mrs.Rachel Black, Volunteer Program Manager.
As of now of this press release Mr. Escobar has completed more than 10 hours and he needs to complete 10 more hours from the day he signed the contract which is 90 days.
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
The decision to write this press release is to share the ups and down of LADOT CAPP program which is still new and not many people knows about it.
The schedule season screwed Mr. Escobar because he wanted to finish this by end of December 2018. However Foothill Unity Center had some internal miss communication within their staff. Even though after the miss communication Mr. Escobar decided to finish the hours at Foothill Unity Center due to fact that Mrs. Richard Black really cares to accommodate volunteers. However Mrs. Betty R. McWilliams, Executive Director who made over $100K per year would not couple minutes to meet with Mr. Escobar even though it was promise to him.
Foothill Unity Center is a great non profit organization that has over $13 millions in assets with a revenue of over $5 millions is helping and giving back to the community, however the organization needs to make internally changes to become transparent. Mr. Escobar would like to recommend to Foothill Unity Center Mrs. Black as their Executive Director.
Foothill Unity Center was founded in 1980, Foothill Unity Center is the primary provider of food, case management/crisis help, and access to health care resources across eleven San Gabriel Valley cities in Los Angeles County, California. For more information visit http://foothillunitycenter.org
Caxperito Gonzales, Media Services
IHW Digital Marketing and PR Corp.
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer