Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mom and Small Business Owner Sharifah Hardie: Government shutdown is "bullshit!"
- Nightstick Launches TCM-Series Compact Handgun Weapon Lights at SHOT Show 2019
- VCPWA announces Derrick Wilson as the New Strategic Operations Manager
- CDL drug test requirements begin prior to employment
- Mayor Sylvester Turner of Houston to Receive the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at Tribute to Mayors
- Eddie Deen Bringing the Best in Texas BBQ to another Gubernatorial Inauguration
- The National Association of Minority Political Consultants
- San Francisco Writer Anh Lê Agrees President Trump is Holding Americans Hostage
- **Attention all Federal Furloughed workers!**
- Local Chocolate Manufacturer Carlo Bacci Enters the Race for Reading, MA Select Board
Mr. Escobar has been going to very taught litigation and financial hardship and he did not wanted this to become public but as you know transparency is very important now days.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
"As you may know independent media outlets started to decrease revenue since about 5 years ago. So many publishers editors, we don't get a paycheck with benefits like many of you outthere. Also thanks to technology we lost revenue because we don't have monthly advertisers or yearly sponsors. It is hard to make end meets and keep doing a community service of informing and educating the public and readership." said Steven Escobar, CEO, President and Executive Editor-In-Chief of Diversity News Magazine.
Mr. Escobar continue "For the mentioned facts, we need to look for other ways to supplement our income. I received this 2 parking tickets in Korean town in Los Angeles while doing logistic delivery work for Amazon. The aggressive officers of LADOT Parking Violations Bureau who are always trying to make their monthly vacations and pay raise quota unfairly left those parking tickets on my car."
"Our City is in an unprecedented moment of transformational change. We must employ all City resources and deploy them strategically to accomplish our goal of ending chronic homelessness." said City of Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti.
While drafting this press release we found out that Mr. Escobar should have not agree to volunteer services to any organization because he is under Calfresh and Medi-cal programs. LADOT officers who received the first communication from Mr. Escobar did not inform him or follow tru with LADOT financial assistance fee waiver. LADOT may have some bad employees working with them and these needs to become public as well.
Mr. Escobar is register with LAHSA but because he is responsible individual he agree to pay this parking tickets by doing volunteer service at Foothill Unity Center in Monrovia, CA. Mr. Escobar started to work with Mr. Robert Sarkisian at LADOT CAPP by selecting the right non profit organization to render services. Mr. Escobar was offered churches and including the Dream Center who would not accommodate Mr. Escobar skills and experience.
More on eTradeWire News
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member
- Monsieur Job Mixes Electronic-Infused Latin Rhythms with "Melancholic Happy" ft. Clindistino
- Federal government shutdown postpones World Children's Festival on The National Mall
- Siebert Cisneros Shank Leaps to Second Nationally in Co-Managed Muni Bond Issues
- Life Changing Autism Treatment by Genesis Medical Center is Giving Hope to Parents
- Fiber Artists Thread Work With Technology, Politics, and Pop Culture
- Pervis Taylor III, M.A. Gets Us In Surthrival Mode
On November 6, 2018 Esteban Escobar known as Steven Escobar signed the CAPP contract at Foothill Unity Center with Mrs.Rachel Black, Volunteer Program Manager.
As of now of this press release Mr. Escobar has completed more than 10 hours and he needs to complete 10 more hours from the day he signed the contract which is 90 days.
The decision to write this press release is to share the ups and down of LADOT CAPP program which is still new and not many people knows about it.
The schedule season screwed Mr. Escobar because he wanted to finish this by end of December 2018. However Foothill Unity Center had some internal miss communication within their staff. Even though after the miss communication Mr. Escobar decided to finish the hours at Foothill Unity Center due to fact that Mrs. Richard Black really cares to accommodate volunteers. However Mrs. Betty R. McWilliams, Executive Director who made over $100K per year would not couple minutes to meet with Mr. Escobar even though it was promise to him.
Foothill Unity Center is a great non profit organization that has over $13 millions in assets with a revenue of over $5 millions is helping and giving back to the community, however the organization needs to make internally changes to become transparent. Mr. Escobar would like to recommend to Foothill Unity Center Mrs. Black as their Executive Director.
Foothill Unity Center was founded in 1980, Foothill Unity Center is the primary provider of food, case management/crisis help, and access to health care resources across eleven San Gabriel Valley cities in Los Angeles County, California. For more information visit http://foothillunitycenter.org
Caxperito Gonzales, Media Services
IHW Digital Marketing and PR Corp.
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
- Montclair Art Museum Offers Free Admission To Federal Employees During Government Shutdown
- Tax Expert & Advisor Barry Fowler, EA Talks About How Partial Government Shutdown Affects Taxpayers
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- Desert Storm veteran releases military-based time travel novel
- Kim Santino Brings Over 20 Years of Sales and Training Experience to Harbor Point at Centerville
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- New Single MAIDENS From Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Hits The Airwaves
- Announcing Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Support
- AllSight Named Second Generation Master Data Management Vendor by Forrester Research
- Hybrid Studios to Host Annual Artist Relations' Pre-NAMM Event for Third Consecutive Year
- A&A Global Imports Data Security Breach Class Action Investigation
- IBT of Miami explores infrastructure construction in Costa Rica
- Spring Mobile Acquired by Prime Communications
- Martin Williams Releases New Music Video for Simple Things Are Best
- Fuyao North America launching new processing center in Greenville County, South Carolina
- New Sermon Podcast from the Rev. Jay Lawlor
- New Jersey Hospital Selects Mobile Solutions from GD & Sonim for Acute Care Team Communications
- Southern Ocean Made Accredited Business Gets Grant Funding
- Genesis of Tulsa, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma