Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 129
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 129
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- Improvement of water quality for Ventura County Beaches leads to cleaner water for beach goers
- OSCR360 Receives Overwhelming Positive Reception in Massachusetts
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon
- Lee County Tax Collector adds libraries to waiting areas
- Self-employed consultants may face tax implications in 2019
- Enquizit, Inc. Welcomes Former Amazon Executive as Its New CEO
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
- RDL Marketing, Inc. and Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Pcx, Inc. Welcomes CAULIN ANDERSON To The Government Sales Team
- Children's Book Helps Police Build Trust in Community
Mr. Escobar has been going to very taught litigation and financial hardship and he did not wanted this to become public but as you know transparency is very important now days.
More on eTradeWire News
- Malaysia's Healthcare sector responding affirmatively to the 4.0 era with values-based approach
- UK's only single patient handling equipment maintenance and management provider announces dig
- Generation Glamp: The Rising Trend of Glamping in Australia
- Restore Datashred is now a compliant Service Level Provider PCI-DSS
- Wisconsin Annual Blues Harmonica Festival 2019!
"As you may know independent media outlets started to decrease revenue since about 5 years ago. So many publishers editors, we don't get a paycheck with benefits like many of you outthere. Also thanks to technology we lost revenue because we don't have monthly advertisers or yearly sponsors. It is hard to make end meets and keep doing a community service of informing and educating the public and readership." said Steven Escobar, CEO, President and Executive Editor-In-Chief of Diversity News Magazine.
Mr. Escobar continue "For the mentioned facts, we need to look for other ways to supplement our income. I received this 2 parking tickets in Korean town in Los Angeles while doing logistic delivery work for Amazon. The aggressive officers of LADOT Parking Violations Bureau who are always trying to make their monthly vacations and pay raise quota unfairly left those parking tickets on my car."
"Our City is in an unprecedented moment of transformational change. We must employ all City resources and deploy them strategically to accomplish our goal of ending chronic homelessness." said City of Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti.
While drafting this press release we found out that Mr. Escobar should have not agree to volunteer services to any organization because he is under Calfresh and Medi-cal programs. LADOT officers who received the first communication from Mr. Escobar did not inform him or follow tru with LADOT financial assistance fee waiver. LADOT may have some bad employees working with them and these needs to become public as well.
Mr. Escobar is register with LAHSA but because he is responsible individual he agree to pay this parking tickets by doing volunteer service at Foothill Unity Center in Monrovia, CA. Mr. Escobar started to work with Mr. Robert Sarkisian at LADOT CAPP by selecting the right non profit organization to render services. Mr. Escobar was offered churches and including the Dream Center who would not accommodate Mr. Escobar skills and experience.
More on eTradeWire News
- Women's movement founded 11 decades ago gains strength while positioning itself in the social media era
- Ambulatory Accreditation Consultants Certified by LSBE
- little countdown app integrates with iOS Calendar
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- GAMESPARK™ Announces Subscription Service
On November 6, 2018 Esteban Escobar known as Steven Escobar signed the CAPP contract at Foothill Unity Center with Mrs.Rachel Black, Volunteer Program Manager.
As of now of this press release Mr. Escobar has completed more than 10 hours and he needs to complete 10 more hours from the day he signed the contract which is 90 days.
The decision to write this press release is to share the ups and down of LADOT CAPP program which is still new and not many people knows about it.
The schedule season screwed Mr. Escobar because he wanted to finish this by end of December 2018. However Foothill Unity Center had some internal miss communication within their staff. Even though after the miss communication Mr. Escobar decided to finish the hours at Foothill Unity Center due to fact that Mrs. Richard Black really cares to accommodate volunteers. However Mrs. Betty R. McWilliams, Executive Director who made over $100K per year would not couple minutes to meet with Mr. Escobar even though it was promise to him.
Foothill Unity Center is a great non profit organization that has over $13 millions in assets with a revenue of over $5 millions is helping and giving back to the community, however the organization needs to make internally changes to become transparent. Mr. Escobar would like to recommend to Foothill Unity Center Mrs. Black as their Executive Director.
Foothill Unity Center was founded in 1980, Foothill Unity Center is the primary provider of food, case management/crisis help, and access to health care resources across eleven San Gabriel Valley cities in Los Angeles County, California. For more information visit http://foothillunitycenter.org
Caxperito Gonzales, Media Services
IHW Digital Marketing and PR Corp.
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Kiss Goodbye To Ms Raises Awareness And Vital Resources To Help Find A Cure For Multiple Sclerosis
- Figural oil painting by James McNeill Whistler will be in Woodshed Art Auctions' April 4th auction
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Robert "Kool" Bell Will Discuss Renewable Energy At Delaware State U
- Daughter of WWII survivors tells family story of triumph over tragedy at Regal Palms Senior Living Residence in Largo, FL
- PMTI announces virtual PMP® Training Course - April 1 to 4
- MMI Charlotte Joins Forces with Roc solid Foundation to "Play It Forward"
- Find Out If It's Possible To Bring Order From Chaos and Personal Tragedy In "Beleaguered Truth"
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- David McCaskill Joins Halff as Director of Landscape Architecture
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Go Behind The Scenes In The New Audiobook "Yes, Ma'am!: Running the Thin Blue Line - A Cop's Memoir"
- Radio Host Neil Henry's Safe Money Book
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch