Popular on eTradeWire
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Reddcoin is supported by ForgingBlock Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway and with Promotions to "ReddHead" Community
- PicoProbe™ Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate Assay Kit
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
Similar on eTradeWire
- Datavalet Helps Teams Work Remotely During Covid-19 Crisis
- Missouri Vet and VA Loans Offers Excellent Credit Repair Opportunities for Veterans
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- 10CFDs' analysis on the Coronavirus Economic Crisis
- Virtual meetings can be more intellectually intimate, more personally connecting, and more actionably productive than the "real" thing
- Currency Hub Launches New Crypto-trading Platform
- The Retirement Advantage Appoints Darin Erdmann As National Sales Manager
- McDonnell and Associates PA Proudly Introduces "McDonnell Sonic Signings"
DECATUR, GA, February 6, 2020: Victoria L. Collier, founder of The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm, has posted a new article on her law firm's website entitled "The Difficulty Of Making Changes To Accounts At Banks And Other Financial Institutions." Ms. Collier calls into question the validity of legal POA documents filed in years past.
Collier writes, "I bring this topic to your attention for a multitude of reasons. First and foremost, banks and other financial institutions like brokerage houses have specific forms, processes and policies in place that make it difficult even for an experienced attorney like me to deal with let alone a person who has no experience dealing with these institutions."
More on eTradeWire News
- Eliza Neals "Black Crow Moan" for the music lovers soul out APRIL 6th
- War Is My Business: March 2020
- 3D Hologroup, Inc. releases beta version of revolutionary software development tool for AR
- Woman Crying Happy Tears On Her Birthday After Seeing 60 Year Old Pictures Of Loved Ones Passed Away
- Libman Education Releases New Accelerated Cross-training Coding Curriculum in Response to the Disrup
"You may wonder what was so difficult and why," writes Collier. She continues adding, "I'm sure the difficulties are in place to protect the institution against becoming the victims of fraud. So what they do is initiate their own policies regardless of what the actual state and/or federal laws are."
She goes on to say that, "The financial institutions require their own forms in addition to what they call an "outside" Power of Attorney. Or they require a Doctor's statement saying the person for whom the POA is acting is not competent. In the specific case I was working on my client wasn't incompetent but was at the time in ICU, so was not accessible."
The entire article can be read at https://www.elderlawgeorgia.com/articles/the-difficulty-of-making-changes-to-accounts-at-banks-and-other-financial-institutions/
More on eTradeWire News
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: March 2020
- Carrington College in Phoenix Announces New Surgical Technology Program
- Winn Claybaugh Interviews Health and Fitness Expert Chalene Johnson on "Getting Your Life Right"
- CARBONELL AWARDS Announces Winners of 2020 Jack Zink Memorial Scholarships
- Australian Mining Services & Engineering Sector April 3rd Update
About Victoria Collier
Victoria is a Certified Elder Law Attorney through The National Elder Law Foundation and has been named as the only attorney in Georgia as "Fellow" of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA). Victoria was appointed by Governor Perdue to the Georgia Council on Aging, 2010 - 2016 and was awarded Dekalb County Veteran of the Year, 2013.
About The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm
The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm was established to serve the legal needs of retiring citizens. The Firm focuses its entire practice on providing strategies to protect independence, privacy, assets and taxes from the government.
- Governor Sununu Proclaims April as Financial Literacy for Youth Month
- NeoMetrix Technologies Inc, upcoming Webinar: Reverse Engineering an Aircraft Winglet Fitting
- Henderson Franklin Expands Litigation Team and Welcomes Prominent Trial Attorney Jerry Olivo
- The Bear Creek School Hosts How to Parent With Love and Logic
- Corona Virus? Terry BarBay's Release "He Was Crucified" Has Worldly Encouragement, Hope, At Easter
- Waterside Productions Announces Leanna Greenaway's New Book "Fairy Soap"
- 10 Easy at Home Family Projects
- eBoxchain = Fast + Flexible + Affordable same day delivery. Small business focused!
- Prevention Disinfect LLC Helps Fight Virus Spread Through Regular Sanitizing Service Plans
- Cochrane Tech Services Expands Virtual Training Program to Support Building Automation Professionals
- Emergency Dental Services in Reading Available for Patients Experiencing Severe Tooth Pain
- Introducing Easter Jam: A Free, At-Home Experience for the Whole Family
- Free Job Postings for Legal Tech Gigs, Supporting Workers and Small Business Owners
- Silva Construction Suggests That Businesses Do Planned Renovation While Employees are At Home
- FineCraft Contractors is Successful Amidst Coronavirus
- Lufthansa Airlines Deny Icelander boarding at Heathrow Airport leaving him stranded
- Affordable Braces in Lansdale, PA from Exeter Orthodontics
- Free Virtual Preschool Classes
- Rick Cottrell Delivers Special Presentation at Enterprise University
- Hens Revenge is now available on EVERY Android phone – here's how to get it