Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 200
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 191
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 173
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 158
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 138
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 136
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 122
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 102
Similar on eTradeWire
- StoweAway Productions Develops New Scripted Series "Slave Stealers"
- Mission Fat Hearts Movie Campaign Hopes to Inspire Ripples of Kindness That Turn Into Waves
- Virtual Play in Pre-Production on The Story Of First Civil Rights Martyrs Harry T. & Harriette Moore
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Bumpboxx Launching the first in the celebrity collection Flare8 " Doggy Style"
- Pearl A New Feature Film From Writer/Director Bobby Roth is Set For Digital Release August 11
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
- New Podcast looking for original Beatlemaniacs who saw the Fab Four LIVE!
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Bestselling Humor Author Switches Genres With New Horror Podcast Limited Series
- After cameo in Snoop Dogg and Suga Free video, indie recording artist sets sights on movie music
Escape the Room puts groups in a real-life escape game where players work together to find their way out in 60 minutes. Like similar entertainment venues, escape rooms were forced to shut down all locations in March due to widespread quarantines.
After being closed for two months, Escape the Room made the following changes to their offerings prior to reopening to ensure a safe experience:
• All escape rooms are private. Guests do not share rooms with strangers.
• Guests are called or texted at their time to enter the lobby.
• Extra time is added between games to allow for cleaning and sanitizing between games.
More on eTradeWire News
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Reputation Matrix™ –New Book for Small Businesses
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
- Chance Trahan Discusses His Chances At Becoming President
- Journey to Bear Cave Mountain: Grizzly Bear Foundation launches "Legacy"
• All escape rooms are disinfected between games with antimicrobial solutions and a professional atomizing mist system.
• All employees have their temperature taken, wear masks, and stay six feet away from customers and other employees.
• Hand sanitizer, masks, and gloves are available for all guests.
In a time when bars and other entertainment venues allow strangers to intermingle dangerously, Escape the Room created a way for people to have fun outside their homes safely and sacrifices none of the original escape room excitement. Customers have been returning as they learn what steps are being taken to ensure their safety.
"We're seeing people coming back and thanking us for reopening," says Escape the Room's CEO, Steve Kopelman. "With entertainment options so limited due to coronavirus, we're happy we can continue to provide a safe environment for everyone to come have fun in, which we need now more than ever."
More on eTradeWire News
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
Customers have also expressed their approval of Escape the Room's protocols. "I was highly impressed with their level of COVID-19 cleanliness," said Amanda S. in a review of her recent escape room experience. "The rooms are double sanitized between each game and only the players registered for that time slot and the one employee in charge of the room operations are allowed in the building at a time. We felt super safe and really appreciated still being able to offer our son a fun birthday experience during these social distancing times."
Escape The Room started in New York City in October 2013 and has grown into the premiere live game and entertainment company in the United States, with escape rooms in over 20 major cities nationwide.
For more information visit https://escapetheroom.com
- Horizon Foundation announces 2020 slate of officers of Lee County businesses
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Is your Eastern Shore Contractor licensed and insured for projects over $10,000.00?
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Tips to Prevent Fire Ants and Other Annoying Pests from Getting in Your Home
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- New Dystopian thriller JoinWith.Me by Palmetto Publishing Explores Impact of Technology on Humankind
- Fox General Contracting Is a licensed and insured Alabama Home Builder serving The Eastern Shore
- "Dragon Diplomacy" by Abdul Razak Baginda is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Members Advantage Credit Union (MACU) celebrates members throughout the month of August
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Cozaint Corp Launches Industry's First VMS Platform With Long-Term Video Retention
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells E-Commerce Business, Bucks County, PA
- Outdoor Kitchen Kit Built in One Day - Which Kit to Choose?
- IAOP Announces Everest Group as its Research Partner