Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
"This remaining family owned waterfront, consisting of several parcels, was recently offered for sale by the well known international firm Cushman & Wakefield Inc. at a price well in excess of one hundred million dollars. Given this evidence it is extremely suspicious, in the context of the important history of the Braich family's waterfront properties, that four or five parcels have been assessed, for 17 plus years, at one ($1) dollar per PID Number. Our research has indicated that this resulted in a whopping eighty (80) to eighty-five (85) cents in taxes collected by the District of Mission for the duration of this reality! Yes, this means that less than one ($1) dollar will have been received by the municipal coffers in almost twenty years."
"Furthermore, the 21 year deemed disposition rule and other income tax issues, including now the 42 year rule, for the second 21 year deemed disposition rule with the Canadian Revenue Agency have been neglected. This along with the fact that the Estates of both Herjiwan (Jimmy) Braich and Herman Braich Jr. have not been probated speaks volumes. They passed away, respectively, ten and seven years ago, on August 8, 2009 and February 4, 2012. This begs a lot of questions."
"Mission Citizen of the Millennium, Herman Singh Braich Sr., would be rolling over in his grave, except that he was cremated, at this far-reaching and soon to be epic rip-off" added Bains.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
Karen Dhaliwal commented that Herman Singh Braich Sr.'s eldest son, philanthropist and Industrialist, Erwin Singh Braich Sr. (Mission Citizen of the Year – 1996), "is sincerely seeking the community's input in an effort to fairly square up this ledger."
"Mr. Erwin Braich has given our team the task of circulating a petition, relating to this matter, with the goal of garnering the requisite number of signatures, for presentation by a Member of Parliament in the House of Commons, pursuant to parliamentary protocol." added Ms. Dhaliwal. "In my opinion this will be easily done given the thousands of people who were affected."
Mission resident Amandeep Uppal commented that "This, about to become highly scandalous, yet prominent, collection of parcels is going to reveal much more criminal activity than one could imagine. It all started with the malicious bankruptcy petition, by Bridgewater Properties Inc. shareholder and Erwin's younger brother, Bobby Braich. This meant that Erwin was automatically removed as a Director of Herman Enterprises Ltd. Once he was out of the way the thievery began." Ms. Uppal added confidently that "Racketeering, fraudulent conveyances, brazen theft, lack of accountability, intimidation, blackmail, criminal conspiracy and more are all present in this saga; the facts are clear; the documents don't lie. All of this nefarious activity will overshadow the doctrine of res judicata which lawyers for both Kenny Braich and Bobby Braich have been thus far so reliant upon for their legal defense to date (Kenny is also a shareholder of Bridgewater Properties Inc. It should be clarified to the public that Bridgewater Properties Inc. is the dubious registered owner of certain of the waterfront parcels.). Ample and sufficient case law and whistleblowers will ensure this."
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
Of great concern is the fact that someone on the District of Mission's Council, whose members change frequently during elections, must have known about the one ($1) dollar assessments, which resulted in the collection of one penny per annum. How this was allowed to stand for so long and through various changes in Council members, and other non-elected government employees, will have to be carefully explored.
Furthermore, disturbing allegations of Elder Abuse towards Mrs. Surjeet Kaur Braich, before her death will be thoroughly examined as well. Apart from numerous inter-family restraining orders that were pronounced by the Supreme Court of British Columbia; Mrs. Braich, the widow of Mr. Herman Singh Braich Sr., had been isolated after suffering a stroke. Restrictions were put on visitation rights and members of her own extended family were prevented from visiting her. Rather than in home care Mrs. Braich was placed in a facility. Non of the conventional treatments for persons with her afflictions were performed or attempted.
After her passing, shockingly, there was no public memorial service or funeral. All of her friends and family were simply left out of any sort of ceremony.
Consistent with the result of Elder Abuse, Mrs. Braich's Last Will & Testament will be contested.
Researchers and legal professionals are currently delving into this matter. Investigative journalists will be developing a documentary as well. When contacted for comment, Erwin Singh Braich said that he was "Inviting suggestions from residents of Mission as to an equitable solution. This is just the prelude to the opening of an ugly Pandora's box of covert activity, which was enabled by certain professionals, elected officials, and purveyors of disinformation all of which will quickly be unraveled. My father would certainly not have and I am not going to allow this kind of activity in the city where I was born. That being said, at this moment in time, I strongly need the residents of Mission to assist us in righting this wrong. All written commentary can be directed to email@example.com."
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC