Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 262
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 241
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 226
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 168
- National Black Pre-Law Conference and Law Fair Connects Aspiring Black Lawyers to Insider Knowledge, Networking, and Resources - 139
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 118
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 112
- Northrop Grumman extends its 100% commitment to Drawbridge Realty's Spectrum Corporate Center - 107
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 107
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast
Similar on eTradeWire
- Private Security Firm Advocates for Stricter Background Checks in the Security Industry
- Considerations for Choosing the Best 4K Security Camera
- Cysurance Certified Nano Cyber Solutions Brings Behavioral Analysis Capabilities to Small- and Mid-Sized Information Security Initiatives
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Toronto's Leading Security Company
- Prominent Academics Release Definitive Guide on Security Investigations
- Best Cyber Monday Deals on NVIDIA GeForce Powered Gaming Laptops Happening Now!
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
- Smart Vision Plus Leads Home Security in Toronto
- Integris Composites Launches Rapid Don/Doff Body Armor at Milipol Paris
EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
The SOC 2 Type 1 certification is a significant milestone for EquityProtect, reaffirming its dedication to maintaining the highest data security standards, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. The certification was awarded after an independent evaluation by Marcum, LLP, a renowned audit and assurance services provider.
"We are proud to have attained SOC 2 Type 1 certification, which serves as a testament to our unwavering commitment to safeguarding our client's sensitive data and maintaining the highest levels of trust and security," said Jim Adams, President at EquityProtect.
The rigorous audit process thoroughly examined EquityProtect's information security policies, infrastructure, and practices. This certification demonstrates EquityProtect's proactive data protection approach and ongoing dedication to industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
More on eTradeWire News
- THINKWARE Announces Christmas and Holiday Deals
- Top Promotional Product Trends in 2024
- Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff, QME Physician for Orthopedic Medical Legal Cases In Downey
- TOZZbike Announced the Upcoming "Pipegun Original" electric kick-bike at the London EV Show 2023
- Australia's Reno Queen Cherie Barber Set To Renovate One of Australia's Tiniest Homes
Achieving SOC 2 Type 1 certification exemplifies EquityProtect's commitment to transparency and accountability in handling customer data. Clients and partners can now have increased confidence in EquityProtect's ability to protect their information and ensure the confidentiality of sensitive data.
In addition to the SOC 2 Type 1 certification, EquityProtect invests in advanced security measures, employee training, and state-of-the-art technology to ensure its clients receive the highest protection against evolving cybersecurity threats.
"We sincerely thank our team members whose hard work and dedication made this certification possible. Our clients can be assured that their data is in safe hands as we remain steadfast in our pursuit of excellence," added Jon Dovidio, VP of Sales at EquityProtect.
EquityProtect is revolutionizing the protection of real property interests with its cutting-edge technology that offers validated and legal property owner authorizations. This innovative solution caters to consumer and business professional use cases, transforming how we safeguard legal interests in real property.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. April Webster, 2x Author, Receives Community Service Leader Award for Leader in Women Empowerment
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- October 2023 Financial Market Review
- The Dog Gurus to Host Their Business Breakthrough Workshop In 2024
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Lodging Source, LLC And Olif
About SOC 2 Type 1 Certification:
SOC 2 Type 1 certification is a widely recognized standard designed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). It verifies that an organization has established and maintained adequate internal controls for customer data security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. The certification demonstrates a company's commitment to data security and protecting its client's sensitive information.
EquityProtect is a leading cyber security fintech company specializing in validated and legal property owner authorizations. The company offers cutting-edge technology to protect legal interests in real property, benefiting consumers and real estate professionals. With its multi-factor protection and innovative solutions, EquityProtect is committed to safeguarding property rights and revolutionizing the real estate security landscape. For more information, visit https://www.equityprotect.com.
Jim Adams, EquityProtect
- ICTCRM and CTI, A Dynamic Duo for Exceptional Customer Service
- Amazing deals on quality home decor, lighting fixtures and smart home gadgets
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Short-Term Rental Expert Leslie Anne Morris
- Phosphate-Buffered 4% Paraformaldehyde with Picric Acid
- Avi C. Shoham Joins Kalis, Kleiman & Wolfe as an Associate
- Capturing the Divine Feminine: "Guadalupe" Photography Exhibit by Amanda Lopez Debuts at Altura LA
- Trevor Day: Brewing a New Chapter in Georgetown, Spring 2024
- Dental Veneer Services in North York
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- The NEW FX10- cutting-edge industrial composite 3D printer
- Shop & Dine Downtown Downers Grove This Holiday Season & Earn Rewards!
- University of Missouri chooses Mondo Super X 720 banked track for indoor facility
- A Walk In The Woods an Annual Exhibition Of Landscape Paintings
- Transitions Healthcare, LLC Acquires The Shook Home & The Quarters at Shook in Chambersburg, PA
- Ringing In The New Year An Annual Exhibit Of Paintings
- Jodee Singz releases new single "Jijem" to all major platforms
- New Book Discloses "Lost" UFO Cases of the Old West
- VALFIX Medical Inc. Secures Fifth Consecutive Grant from the Israel Innovation Authority
- New from Down & Out Books: BRUTAL & STRANGE edited by Jim Fusilli
- iOT365 Launches Pioneering SaaS Solution for Operational Technology Security