Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 223
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 216
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 201
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 155
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 147
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 138
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret 110
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- The True Life Crime Story from Mount Airy N.C. aka Andy Griffith's Show "Mayberry" released on Apr. 24
- Heather Wallace Named Finalist for the 2019 Equine Media Awards
- New Book Focuses On Our Human Condition As Artistically Explored By Artist, Patrick Stull
- Introducing DrG Media: All new professional-grade multi-camera production & live video broadcasting
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- Park Slope Coop Members Are M.A.G.A
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Dry Bar Comedian Hits 1.5 Million Views in 1st Week
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland, Inc. will hold an event to raise awareness of the over 1 million meals served each year to the homebound in MD
The platform, found at machinebyte.com, will provide information across asset classes and across markets from the perspectives of quantitative professionals, data scientists, academics and machine-learning practitioners.
"We have been appointed by global institutional investors to develop this platform to provide not only the theoretical approach to machine learning in investment management, but also case studies and examples of how machine learning can be used in quantitative investment management," said Robert McGlinchey, director and co-founder of machineByte and EQDerivatives. "Those investors are currently exploring machine learning and AI by attempting to discover non-linear trends in data, to maximise trade execution and to diversify allocation frameworks."
More on eTradeWire News
- Kauai's Largest Parcel Of Private Land To Sell Without Reserve Via Concierge Auctions
- Learn How Remaining Persistent Will Assist You in Following Your Dreams and Living Full Out
- Ultrasound Solutions Corp. Expands with Move into New Corporate Offices
- Divine Café at Springs Preserve to serve Mother's Day brunch, May 12
- Hair Competition Brings New Life to Fashion Week MN
For a free trial to machineByte, contact Peter Juncaj at email@example.com.
In addition to its online news & commentary service, the machineByte Journal of Machine Learning in Finance will open for submissions in January.
Next week, machineByte will host a global machine learning in quantitative investment management forum to celebrate the launch. machineByte 2018 will be held on December 13, 2018 at the Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay, California, in close proximity to both San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Speakers will include Myron Scholes of Janus Henderson, Joe Staines of J.P.Morgan Asset Management, Nicholas Chan of Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Joseph Thurakal of Tigmera, and Matt Rowe of Headwaters Volatility.
To register, visit machinebyte.com/conferences/machinebyte-2018.
The platform will hold machine learning ThinkTanks over the next three months in London, San Francisco and Hong Kong. Each event will feature senior leaders in quantitative investment management, asset allocation and machine learning. Access to ThinkTanks is available to premium subscribers only.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cool Springs Athletic Club Installs Self-Pour Tap Wall with iPourIt Technology
- DC Norris North America Launches New Website & Now Offers Lifting and Discharging Equipment to the Food Processing Industry
- Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County hosts annual A Taste for Homes
- New Retailer Opens In Folsom, CA
- Carey Beychok Earns 2019 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
About EQDerivatives, Inc:
EQDerivatives, Inc. is the premier provider of volatility derivatives and alternative risk premia news, research and event content for investors, portfolio managers and service providers globally.
The company, which has offices in New York, Chicago, London and Sydney, was founded in 2014. Since launching the platform in 2014, our offerings are accessed by the majority of North American, European and Asian market makers, derivative buyers and investors active in cross-asset volatility and alternative risk premia.
machineByte is a product of EQDerivatives, the premier provider of volatility derivatives and alternative risk premia news, research and event content for investors, portfolio managers and service providers.
The platform is created for institutional investors who are currently exploring or who are already working with machine learning in investment management.
machineByte aims to provide education and insight for those institutional investors increasingly exploring machine learning in investment management, specifically quantitative investment management.
- L.A. Wolves FC Hire Miguel Sanchez Rincon as New Head Coach for 2019 Season
- My Friend's Dentist to Perform TLC's "No Scrubs" to Raise Money for Wilmington Charity
- DPR Group Helps Omnichain Solutions Promote Company Launch and Grow Brand Awareness
- Data Driven: Retailers Want to Track Your Mood, SC Tech Trends + Execs Struggle w/Privacy Regs
- 2018 Olympic Bronze Medalist J'den Cox Completes Beat the Streets Lineup May 6 At Hulu Theater
- TRU Staffing Partners CEO to Speak at D.C. Bar e-Discovery Committee Meeting
- Richard's Place Threatened With Closure After Changes in Funding Rules
- The New Music2Deal Update is Live Join Today and also Follow on Twitter @Music2Deal
- Smart Ways to Source Semiconductor Components by GD Rectifiers
- Pads 'n' Tampons Going To Serve New Women With New Site
- Advanced Heat Treatments and Hard Coatings at Made in The Midlands
- Kole Management Sells Apartment Portfolio, Focuses Solely on Property Management
- New Yorker Electronics Offering N2Power Solutions' New "Optimized Power Systems Manufacturing"
- Vitria's Chris Menier Describes Critical Framework Necessary for Digital Operations and Successful Transformation Initiatives
- AFONiE.com is Now Accepting Amazon Pay!
- Ono Hawaiian BBQ Continues Its Expansion in Northern California
- Fort Myers Miracle go Hollywood with April 25-28 homestand
- Less is more when it comes to writing
- Fibroid Foundation Executive Director Announces Spring Speaking Schedule
- Dr. Ian Hay to Receive AACE Outstanding Clinical Endocrinologist Award