Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 216
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 201
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 179
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 122
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 121
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 120
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 106
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 101
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- CENTRIA Panels Reflect State-of-the-Art Elementary School's Modern Approach to Learning
- Studio+ Forecasts 2019 Commercial Architectural And Design
- Illinois Architect Wins Prestigious Business Award
- EPRO Introduces New HotDeck™ Hot Rubber Waterproofing System
- It's time to pick out new commercial outdoor furniture
- Guest experience-driven tenant improvements
- Low Country Dermatology Expands with Construction of New Complex
- Antonio Argibay, AIA, To Speak At New York Build 2019
- CENTRIA Formawall® Completes Caliguiri Plaza Affordable Housing
- New £753,000 Village Hall for Repton
In the Eastern Canadian market, Steve Weiterman brings a wealth of expertise to represent EPRO.
"We are excited to be expanding our international reach," says Peter Grant, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, EPRO, Inc. "Steve has the ideal blend of experience and enthusiasm to broaden our reach in 2019 and beyond. Steve's field experience in un-paralleled."
Weiterman has extensive experience with designing and installing multi-layer composite systems using a variety of materials, and he brings this knowledge to EPRO from his former company, Titan. He has worked on the contracting side of the business, and formerly held positions with the Toronto-area environmental containment contractor, Terrafix. He has also had the opportunity to work abroad in the U.S. and the Caribbean
More on eTradeWire News
- Most Popular Vacation Style in Mediterranean
- NAWBO Phoenix to present point/counter point program about legislating women on corporate boards
- The Best of the Bay Area: Anti-Aging Specialist, Richard Haxton, Has Changed the Face of Aging
- Acora wins new business software project with OATS Ltd
- IRS deadline approaching for small, non-profit organizations
"I am excited by the opportunity to continue to develop and work with engineers and architects on innovative ideas while building a network of contractors to implement those ideas as part of the EPRO team," says Weiterman. "I really believe that EPRO's approach to waterproofing and containment solutions is the right one, and I want to be part of it."
Tony Hull joins EPRO as a Construction Technical Support Manager in the Wichita office. He will be responsible for providing technical support to the entire sales group and EPRO contractor base. Hull has deep knowledge of CAD, solving field problems, and working with project teams.
"Tony Hull will truly be a valuable asset to our company," says Kevin Polk, President, EPRO, Inc. "His technical background will enable our operations to run more smoothly and effectively, and ultimately this means we will be able to service our customers at a higher level."
Hull spent the past 6 years with expansion joint manufacturer Balco, also headquartered in Wichita. At Balco, he oversaw the CAD department, developed installation intrusions, and provided field and design support.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Jersey State Children's Chorus (NJSCC) presents "Songs of the Earth"
- Stoopjuice.com Increased Website Traffic By 3,178% In 12 Weeks
- Gulf Coast Village celebrates 30 years of serving seniors in Southwest Florida by expanding services
- YieldBuilder – An Organic Growing Alternative
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
"I love working with people in the office and in the field," says Hull. "I look forward to solidifying EPRO's drafting standards and drawings so everyone, from customers to architects, know the company's drawings will be easy to interpret. This level of detail will separate us from the competition."
About EPRO Services, Inc.: EPRO makes building products to keep structures dry and safe. Founded on the belief that redundant systems provide the best protection, EPRO provides composite waterproofing and vapor intrusion systems for all types of performance needs and project conditions. For more information, call 800-882-1896 or visit www.eproinc.com
Nick Murosky, LarsonO'Brien
- Construction & Design Inc. will serve as 2019 Corporate Sponsor for John Palmer Art
- American Society of Appraisers Appoints Johnnie White as New Chief Executive Officer
- World Mental Health Coalition Interdisciplinary Conference, National Press Club Ballroom - Washington DC Tuesday, 3/19, 12:45pm
- Cloud Wars: Elasticsearch Controversy, VMware Recruits Partners for AWS Push + more
- Announcing Artaria: Artistic Fashion and Classical Music Showcase
- Petite designer registration for UNDER ends soon
- Residence Inn Hotel Opens on Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
- Beto Was a Hacker, But So What
- Mobliciti Wins Innovation Award at LexisNexis Awards
- Orphanion Partners With LGM Pharma To Expand Global Access To Its Niche API Services
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- Christchurch shooting – What to do in your daily social media & digital marketing activities
- Marlene Todibio Earns Clcs Designation
- SOulFully Textured, A Natural Hair Experience
- Tartan Week Festivities Kickoff on GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Fusing East and West: a new kind of medical practice takes off in Naples, FL
- Bensalem Cleaning and Painting Company
- The Moses Controversy- Another Angle Plus New Revelation
- The Things We Do at Odyssey Theatre
- UpcyclePop Eco Market Fair Returns with costumes for Purim Event. An interactive playful experience on sustainability