Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 114
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- Boshi Botanicals Announces New Retail Store
- Robotics and Automation are Driving Demand for Upgraded Warehouse Management Systems concludes new report from the Mobile Robot Directory
- Expect everything but the ordinary
- Local Chocolate Manufacturer Celebrates 16 Years in Business
- Unveiling Puptqe: First-Ever Dog Bar Opening in Temecula Promenade This November
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Ace Hardware Corp. spotlights Sunshine Ace Hardware's post-Ian response in 'Heartware Stories'
- Introducing Stack & Sprout: The Revolutionary Vertical Plant Growing System for Urban Gardeners
- Introducing Eternal Coffee Daze: Where Coffee and Fun Collide!
- VEPRIMIN Unveils Game-Changing Foldable Storage Shelving Unit, Exclusively on Amazon
The initiative seeks to reduce the energy used by their retail facilities by over 15% and help meet the organization's sustainability goals. Additionally, deploying the ENTOUCH solution will also reduce facility operating costs through managing service calls to where they are actually needed.
More on eTradeWire News
- Worthington Realty launches new website to enhance user experience
- New Report by USA Today Explores the Link Between Hormones and Brain Health: Insights from SottoPelle® Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- AMG and Rockefellas Studios Donates Valuable Billboard Space to Afrikicks' Fundraiser Gala
- The Itty Bitty Legend, Suzy Prudden
- "Art of Music 2" fundraiser returns in support of Michigan Philharmonic's 78th season
To meet the customer needs, ENTOUCH was tasked to deploy at an exceptionally high velocity. In fact, during a single 20-week period, ENTOUCH initially deployed more than 1,700 retail locations. This joint initiative has initially reduced energy use by an average of 17% enterprise-wide. These exceptional results were accomplished by implementing ENTOUCH's proven and stable technology package providing pinpoint control of their retail building infrastructure and detailed reporting for future critical maintenance decision-making.
"Organizations are under increasing pressure to drive sustainability goals and remain competitive in the marketplace," said Todd Brinegar, ENTOUCH EVP of Sales and Marketing, "ENTOUCH's partnership with this global provider proves market leaders do not have to sacrifice organizational success to reduce greenhouse gases and mitigate the impacts of climate change."
ENTOUCH's platform makes building optimization simple. Leveraging near real-time data and powerful analytics, customers can automate assets at their sites, so they are in full control while being powered by a state-of-the-art platform.
More on eTradeWire News
- HFES Hosts its Signature Event, the 67th International Annual Meeting Featuring Exclusive Research
- Colliers finalizes sale of 43,200 square foot industrial building on ±9.889 acres in Conroe, Texas
- Atlanta Chapter To Host Bold Lips And Bow Ties At The Gathering Spot
- 2023 Hit Conference To Discuss The Future Of Healthcare In Utah And Beyond
- UNC Asheville and FiberArt Present Textile Art Exhibition: A Celebration of Tradition and Innovation
"We are thrilled with the addition of our US wireless voice and data service provider to our portfolio of customers," says Jon Bolen, CEO of ENTOUCH. "Energy-conscious businesses are key to establishing energy security today and a more sustainable future."
Founded in Dallas, Texas, in 2008, ENTOUCH is the leader in energy management as a service and smart building technology. Our turnkey solution digitally transforms and optimizes operations while reducing energy usage to drive profitability for multisite businesses. We are the only provider that owns our entire technology stack and has the capability to take over heterogeneous systems and manage them from a single cloud solution. We lead the industry in speed, deployment quality, and the ENTOUCH.360 service has earned a 100% renewal rate.
- Atlanta Fashion Week & Partners Present Immersive Festival at Underground Atlanta
- The Plan Collection Releases The Complete Guide to Floor Plans
- Building College Students Celebrated at Annual BIG Awards
- Miller & Miller's online auctions held Sept. 16-17 had hundreds of collectibles in many categories
- Parlor Doughnuts Expands National Franchise to Wentzville, MO
- Millennium Expands Its Global Footprint By Opening A London Office To Represent Its European Headquarters
- Emisha Innovations Named as a 2023 Comcast Rise Grant Recipient
- Fort Myers Brewing to host Witches & Warlocks Halloween Bash on Oct. 28
- Alabama High School Girls Basketball Media Day coming to Birmingham
- TVS Records Adds Tik Tok, Net Ease, and JiaSaavn As International Distributors For Streaming
- Benjamin Ryan's Debut Novel, 'Madame Eldridge's Wayward Home for Unruly Boys', Garners Recognition as a Distinguished Favorite
- What is Customer Agility ™ by Agile World Institute ®
- ACI introduces the 2023 National Summit on Artillery and Indirect Fires
- Customer Agility Framework ™ Automates Work Flow and Releases
- Consolidated Chassis Management Rolls Out SACP 3.0
- Seimitsu Committed to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Big Village,Harness the Power of Generative AI
- Local Author Strikes Gold: "UNPLUGGED!" Receives Its Fourth 5-Star Review
- Housing Authority, City of Fort Myers receives $1.6 million HUD grant to mitigate hurricane damage
- They're Flipping on Trump; Is Giuliani Next?