Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 250
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 176
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 173
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 168
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 165
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 159
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 152
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage 139
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales 116
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
Similar on eTradeWire
- Used 2017 BMW 3 Series for Sale
- Check Out This 2015 Grey Honda Accord!
- Don't Miss Out on This 2016 Used Mazda3
- Don't Miss Out on This 2016 Volkswagen Jetta!
- Silver 2015 Honda Civic Sedan at Nexcar
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Dealer Teamwork Announces Strategic Marketing Services Partnership with ProMax to Boost Dealership Results
- When a Lexus Warranty is Expired, autopom! Can Provide an Affordable Alternative
- TIRES2U EXPRESS CORP. successfully incorporated their business in British Columbia
- BrowncroftGarage.US -- Rochester's Leading Auto Shop Has New URL
The Grand Prize: The Pontiac GTO kicked off the original muscle-car era, so it's only fitting that this 1967 Pontiac GTO — one of the country's finest examples — is the grand prize. Fantastic factory features include a special-ordered 400 High Output V-8 engine, a four-speed manual transmission and limited-slip differential. A copy of the original factory build manifest verifies this GTO was born with a Tyrol Blue exterior, a black vinyl interior, power steering, rear window defogger, outside remote control mirror, Safe-T-Ray windshield glass and Firestone Wide Oval Red Line tires.
More on eTradeWire News
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
Thanks to Ames Performance Engineering, the promotional partner of this giveaway, this grand-prize 1967 GTO was restored with the finest components available in the world today and then competed in points-judged concours competitions at national Pontiac conventions. It subsequently scored Gold-Concours and Senior Gold-Concours from the Pontiac-Oakland Club International and Concours-Gold from the GTO Association of America (GTOAA). There are only 43 miles on this amazing GTO since the completion of its nut-and-bolt frame-off restoration.
ENTER NOW to win America's original muscle car by simply calling toll-free to (866) 600-0646 and using promo code PL0720E or entering online at www.dreamgiveaway.com/tickets/gto?promo=PL0720E and you'll get DOUBLE bonus tickets with any donation of $25 or more!
More on eTradeWire News
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Rachel Richardson Entertainment Stylist
- 143VINYL Adds StarMask 900 Stencil Film to Product Line
- Suicide and Mental Health Disorders Major Problems
- VCPWA – WP Solicits Feedback on the Matilija Dam Ecosystem Restoration Project (MDERP)
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
New Beginning Children's Homes (NBCH), the sponsor of this giveaway, is a 501(c)3 provider of family-style long-term residential care with a mission to provide foster children a safe and faith-centered family atmosphere where they can heal, grow, and be loved while working through difficult life issues. In addition to the funding they receive, NBCH will provide grants to several worthwhile charities, including Honor Flight of West Central Florida, National Guard Educational Foundation, Smile Network International, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Bright Pink, 4Kids and Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries.
DGGroup, Inc./Kim Meyers
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Welcomes Elizabeth Bailey as Director of Territory Development
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Greystar purchases land for $70 million student housing project at the University of Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
- BASfest Now a Hybrid Building Automation Education Tour
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
- Hillside Terrace Allowed Visitation for Residents and Their Families
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Jeff Perkins Joins North Highland as Vice President
- TVS Family Network Adds A Dozen New Sitcoms to its Schedule on Watch Your.TV
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Used 2017 BMW 3 Series for Sale
- Miranda Mole Of ERA Wilder Realty, Inc. Receives Best Real Estate Agent (Individual) Award
- Bremerton hairstylist pivots during pandemic with new services, website
- Texas hip hop artist sends shout out to friends in 'Darcwav' music collective in new single