Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 215
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 118
Similar on eTradeWire
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- Survey: B2B SaaS Execs Bullish on Sales Methodologies, See Value Engineering as Game Changing
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Takes on Texas & Indiana for Candidate Suppression
- Keyfactor and Per Scholas Announce Partnership to Drive Skills Training & Diversity in Cybersecurity
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Visits Oklahoma to Raise Awareness & Meet Supporters
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- Bricks & Sticks Fishing Tournament raises over $16,000 for Lee BIA Builders Care
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- Syntech Group to Prevent Unlocked MDCs in Law Enforcement with the GateKeeper Proximity Solution by Untethered Labs
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
Enquizit, Inc | September 29, 2020
Enquizit, Inc, a leading IT service company specializing in Cloud and migration services, announced today that it has been awarded a five-year contract with the US General Services Administration (GSA) under Schedule 70. Prior to being awarded this contract, Government agencies seeking Enquizit's services faced regulatory obstacles hindering a quick and easy business relationship with them, but, having been now pre-approved and cleared from these usual impediments, Enquizit is able to deliver their goods and services faster to agencies in need of their unique talents and technologies.
According to Enquizit CEO Doug VanDyke, "This is a really exciting announcement for Enquizit and our customers. The GSA IT Schedule 70 streamlines access to Enquizit's products and services by providing agencies with pre-established pricing, terms, and conditions. We view this award as a giant step forward in Enquizit's ability to provide the US Government the best services at the best prices."
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Biosimilars Market Analysis, Share, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
Enquizit has been providing IT services since 2002 and specializing in cloud since 2011. Our services include cloud migration planning and optimization, application modernization and managed services to public sector and non-profit organizations, including federal, state, and local governments and educational institutions. We are an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with competencies in government, education and non-profit. Enquizit is a Small Business Administration 8(a) company graduating in 2022.
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
- Identity: The Podcast Seeing the Signs feat. Serenity Thyme
- Axiomtek's Robust, Low Power-Consumption Embedded PC with Customizable Features - eBOX626-311-FL
- Michael Masor Brings Safe Money Radio To Butte & Missoula
- BYD Delivers Battery-Electric Buses to Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
- Waterside Productions Announces Susie Cox's New Book, "The Future of the United States"
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Attorney John L. Ward of Ward Law Group Recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine
- FlexUnity project promises to disrupt business models on energy communities and foster the active role of consumers and prosumers
- The Round Table Talk Show Candidly Interviews Entrepreneurs
- Supernatural Trifecta: Halloween, Blue Moon, and Love & Homegrown Magic
- strEATS Kitchen brings a familiar face to Calgary's Beltline
- Exhibit Systems Rebrands as Captivate Exhibits
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- The Effects of Manual Osteopathy in Pregnancy and After Giving Birth – Part Three
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"