Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 596
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 507
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 420
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 419
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 386
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 375
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 349
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 304
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 210
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 203
Similar on eTradeWire
- Custom weldments produce superior agriculture and mining components
- Hydrometric Network Management Using Remote Water Level Monitoring
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- New DL-100S Series Remote Temperature & Humidity Data Logger with LCD Screen & IP66 Housing
- Canvass AI Powers Oil and Gas Companies to Eliminate Unplanned Downtime & Reduce CO2 Emissions
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for Canadian patent application for geofence-based drone control
- Sensory Analytics Partners with The Bronx Group for Russia/CIS Region Sales and Support
- Compact Data Loggers for Monitoring Cryogenic Shipments
- New Novus COVID-19 Vaccine Monitoring Kits
- Remotely Monitoring Energy Consumption
The new Pooler store – Enmarket's fourth in the west Chatham municipality – becomes the 128th store in the growing Savannah-based chain of convenience stores. The chain's expansion in Chatham County beginning in 2020 went from the eastside coastal municipality of Thunderbolt to the explosively growing west Chatham area, including Port Wentworth.
"Growth in the Pooler area called for an additional store, and it needed to be a travel center to serve the diverse demands in that area. You have the growing residential population in that area to serve, and that area of the county is also a pipeline into the Port of Savannah, calling for truck services," said Brett Giesick, president of Enmarket.
The new store offers The Eatery, Enmarket's signature kitchen which will offer hot food for all three dayparts as well as freshly made grab-and-go food options, bean-to-cup coffee and Mooz frozen yogurt. The fuel selection is unleaded, mid-grade, premium, non-ethanol, diesel and truck diesel. Customers looking to bypass the checkout line will have the option of using self-service registers or their mobile phone, utilizing mobile checkout technology with the Skip Checkout app.
More on eTradeWire News
- Orchestry Announces Partnership with Softchoice to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
- Koenig Equipment Opens the Doors to New Franklin Facility
- Tammy L. Hein Announces the Release of Ways You Could Be Sabotaging Your Training
- Margaret Ann Spence Announces the Release of Joyous Lies
- Chicago Interior Designer Wins International Award
The opening of the store created about 20 jobs.
The four Enmarket stores that have opened in the past 10 months are strategically based around Chatham County – the growing commercial area developing around U.S. Highway 17 and Chatham Parkway, a Port Wentworth store whose clientele includes truck traffic serving the Port of Savannah, a Thunderbolt store in eastern Chatham serving as a gateway to the suburban islands, and the newly opened location serving the fast-growing Pooler area. All four are variations on the modern prototype.
Enmarket, Savannah's largest convenience store chain, employs more than 1,300 people and operates 128 convenience stores, 14 quick-serve restaurants and a fast casual restaurant as the 49th largest convenience store operator in the country. Founded as Interstate Stations by Robert Demere in 1963, the retailer operates convenience stores in Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina and was noted as the industry's "Biggest Mover" in store count ranking by Convenience Store News in 2018. The company is committed to giving back to the community through many charitable contributions and volunteer efforts, offering fresh food, healthy snacks, and competitively priced quality fuel as part of its mission to enrich life. www.enmarket.com
More on eTradeWire News
- African American Female Entrepreneur Executive Produces New Sitcom
- New Website Provides Consumers with Insurance Information and Access to Local Agents
- Award-Winning Chiropractic Firm Revitalizes Historic County Park
- The Q iLASIK & Med Spa to Host Grand Opening to Benefit Imagine Children's Center
- Successful Las Vegas Promoter Developing Her Own Talk Show
Vice President of Marketing
Marjorie Young, President
Carriage Trade Public Relations® Inc.
Carriage Trade PR
- SELA Collaborative to unveil The SELA Agenda at Facebook Live Event Wednesday, March 3rd with host Jackeline Cacho
- Announcing the Release of Atlantis: City of Mages
- Your Green Homestead announced the winner of 2020 Highest Rated Entry Award
- Take Back Sunnydale: Game Stars Unite To Raise Money For Education
- Oklahoma Author Larry Darter Releases New Detective Mystery - Omerta
- Frogg Toggs Announces Strategic Partnership with DeSL to Deliver PLM Solution
- Circus Harmony Interactive Cookbook Release March 16
- Stevens Construction completes Evans Avenue Utility Project
- Barcoding, Inc. Announces Partnership with Ignition by TELUS and Exceedra by TELUS
- Oakland based hip hop artist and philanthropist Ron Raxx teams up with rising R&B star Nyasia Chane'l
- New vertical screen gaming machine models increase attraction
- SWFL advertising's best shine bright at American Advertising Awards Gala and Silver Medal Ceremony
- Constant, Cloud Infrastructure Provider, Announces Additions to Executive Leadership
- Is the "Escape Plan" the setup for Rwanda to kill Paul Rusesabagina?
- Wash Ninja® Opens Premium Mobile Ceramic Coating Services in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Palm Beach
- 100-Million-Startup PlusDental with Multi-million investment in Spain's aligner market!
- Does Property Insurance Cover Tree Damage?
- SmartBear Welcomes Vineeta Puranik as New SVP of Engineering
- ACEINNA Names Michael DiGangi as Executive VP
- Tampa flex/industrial portfolio near airport sells for $17.1 million