Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 234
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 233
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 131
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 131
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 124
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Clubs and pubs employ global COVID killer
- Maryland Vegan Eats Fights for Maryland Restaurants During Vegan Restaurant Week - Aug. 1 through Aug. 9
- Village Box Café Bar & Grill to Accept Investments from The Community
- Weber's Offers Curbside Pickup in Ann Arbor
- Burroughs Introduces TransacTec™ Device as a Service – The Future of Transaction Technology
- Amarachi And Gallo Wines Team Up To Honor FDNY & CasPrep Families
- Stress Free Event Catering at Your Place
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Lifts the Bun on Three Hot New Sandwiches
- Eighth & Fork Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
One of just a few days a year they accept reservations, space is limited. The special menu offering with start at 4:00 p.m., along with their regular menu.
Guests can begin their meal with a choice of stone crab black truffle bisque with a parmesan baked phyllo or smoked salmon featuring a scallion-potato pancake, white port butter sauce, and Ossetra and salmon caviar.
Two delicious options are available for the main course for the holiday. For the first option, The Dock will offer a juicy two-pound Maine lobster with purple duchess potatoes, julienne vegetables, and a garlic and herb beurre blanc sauce. Alternatively, guests can enjoy the pan-roasted Alaskan halibut coupled with rock shrimp-saffron pearl pasta, roasted red peppers, English peas, and cream garnished with black mussels.
More on eTradeWire News
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
The regular full menu will also be available that day. Reservations are highly recommended for New Year's Eve and can be made by calling 239-263-9940.
ABOUT THE DOCK AT CRAYTON COVE
Located on 12th Avenue South at the City Dock, The Dock at Crayon Cove is a little piece of Naples' history—in fact, for lots of locals and visitors, we're practically part of the family. As The Real Taste of Naples®, The Dock offers guests what Naples is all about: Bay views, great food and a laid-back atmosphere. A trip to Naples just isn't complete without a visit to the Dock. Open at 11:00 a.m. for lunch, raw bar, and dinner daily, and at 10:30 a.m. for Naples-style Sunday Brunch with a Make-Your-Own Bloody Mary Bar. For more information visit http://www.dockcraytoncove.com/ or call 239-263-9940.
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA