Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 211
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 138
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 137
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Forsyth County Sheriff's Office Hosts L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Workshop To Improve Police-Community Relations
- Join HR & Benefits Pros at the Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference
- Cypress Pharmacy hires natural health consultant Dr. Stan Headley to lead wellness program
- Headway Acquires New York Hospitality and National Event Staffing Business
- Elevated Resources Collaborates with Academia to Drive Innovation in Contingent Workforce Management
- Northwest Houston Ministry Receives 2019 Governor's Criminal Justice Volunteer Award
- CloudNine Awards Multiple LAW Certifications to LDM Global
- CyberGrants Announces Record Growth Maximizing Agile Social Impact
- Transforming a Victim Mindset to a CHAMPION MINDSET Changes Everything!
- Rewind Background Checking Services Announces New Website Launch
He will be explaining how and why this is the case in a seminar for visitors to this year's Learning Technologies exhibition – being held, on 13th and 14th February, for the first time at ExCel, in London's Docklands. The seminar takes place In Theatre Nine on the floor of the exhibition, from 11am to 11.30am on 13th February.
Engage in Learning has experience of this because, in the last year, it published two programmes on unconscious bias. It also has one programme on harassment and bullying. Each of these programmes is delivered via the medium of e-learning.
"These programmes – set within our 'Compliance' portfolio of e-learning materials - continue to prove popular with clients and customers," said Kate Carter, Engage in Learning's Operations and Marketing Manager. "All of our programmes can be instantly translated into any one of 100 or so languages; learners can instantly see how much of the programme they've done; they receive summaries to help them choose their own learning path, and an optional e-book provides memory aids as well as helps learners plan and use new concepts and skills in the workplace."
More on eTradeWire News
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
As a result of customer demand, Engage in Learning has augmented its programme on unconscious bias - intended for managers (https://www.engageinlearning.com/course/unconscious-bias/) by publishing a new course on 'bias' but which is focused on helping all levels of staff to identify unconscious bias and take steps to overcome it.
Chris Horseman commented, "Unconscious – or conscious - bias can become a problem if results in treating others hurtfully or without respect. Whenever and wherever they occur, harassment and bullying lead to such things as resentment, and result – at best – in lost productivity.
"In various ways, over recent months, there's been increasing media interest in cases of bias, harassment and/or bullying. These can have seriously adverse effects on an organisation's brand and market standing," he added.
"Organisations' stakeholders and, especially, their staff need to realise that they're the 'face' of the brand – and their attitudes and actions represent their organisation on a personal and daily basis. They need to prevent damage to that brand – and, at a basic but important level, this can be achieved through using e-learning materials.
"Our clients are telling us how delighted they are to be able to use these e-learning materials not just for initial learning purposes but also as on-going performance support tools, providing useful aid memoirs to help avoid potentially difficult and damaging situations," Horseman revealed.
More on eTradeWire News
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
- Scott Page To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
"I'll be revealing more about this during my presentation at Learning Technologies – from 11am on 13th February in Theatre Nine."
Engage in Learning is also among the 200 or so exhibitors at this year's Learning Technologies conference and exhibition. Its stand at the event – number H05 – will have details of Engage in Learning's over 100 separate e-learning programmes, covering compliance, health & safety, leadership & management, IT & project management, customer service and business skills topics.
For further details about Engage in Learning's impressively popular portfolio of e-learning materials, visit: https://www.engageinlearning.com/
About Engage in Learning
A UK-based supplier of eLearning courses and solutions focusing on helping organisations improve their safety, compliance and performance, Engage in Learning provides engaging and affordable learning that's practical and effective in an organisational setting.
Further information from:
Kate Carter, Engage in Learning, +44 (0) 203 876 2991, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Little, Bob Little Press & PR, +44 (0)1727 860405, email@example.com
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues