Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 219
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 198
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 179
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 167
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 149
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 109
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Premiere online HR event focuses on Future of Work
- PeopleInsight Partners with iCIMS to Streamline Talent Acquisition Analytics for Employers
- YouDecide Named as One of the Best Places to Work
- Birmingham Translation and Interpreting Services
- CIPD accredits Unconscious Bias e-learning courses from Engage in Learning
- Legal recruitment marketplace, Route1, announces guaranteed 5% sign-on bonus to all candidates that find a new role through their platform
- INFINITI HR Featured in Franchising Today Magazine
- Wall Street Attorney Resigns, Founds Parent Advocate Company, MommaWork
- Innovative Approach to Organizational Change Featured in New Publication
- Porous Pave, Inc. Names Matt R. Lamb as Vice President, Sales and Marketing
He will be explaining how and why this is the case in a seminar for visitors to this year's Learning Technologies exhibition – being held, on 13th and 14th February, for the first time at ExCel, in London's Docklands. The seminar takes place In Theatre Nine on the floor of the exhibition, from 11am to 11.30am on 13th February.
Engage in Learning has experience of this because, in the last year, it published two programmes on unconscious bias. It also has one programme on harassment and bullying. Each of these programmes is delivered via the medium of e-learning.
"These programmes – set within our 'Compliance' portfolio of e-learning materials - continue to prove popular with clients and customers," said Kate Carter, Engage in Learning's Operations and Marketing Manager. "All of our programmes can be instantly translated into any one of 100 or so languages; learners can instantly see how much of the programme they've done; they receive summaries to help them choose their own learning path, and an optional e-book provides memory aids as well as helps learners plan and use new concepts and skills in the workplace."
More on eTradeWire News
- Wilkinson ERA Real Estate Named Platinum Award Winner by Cartus Broker Network
- Patrick Finney of Denver Completes Cherry Creek North Condo Renovation
- GET ME FLY LA Store Launch In Hollywood on Saturday Welcomes LA Customers
- CAMCO joined the American Cancer Society's Construction vs. Cancer
- A New Approach to Highlighting the Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
- IPD Promotes Ahmed Hassan to Grow International Business Accounts
- VersaLogic shrinks server-class computers for embedded applications
As a result of customer demand, Engage in Learning has augmented its programme on unconscious bias - intended for managers (https://www.engageinlearning.com/course/unconscious-bias/) by publishing a new course on 'bias' but which is focused on helping all levels of staff to identify unconscious bias and take steps to overcome it.
Chris Horseman commented, "Unconscious – or conscious - bias can become a problem if results in treating others hurtfully or without respect. Whenever and wherever they occur, harassment and bullying lead to such things as resentment, and result – at best – in lost productivity.
"In various ways, over recent months, there's been increasing media interest in cases of bias, harassment and/or bullying. These can have seriously adverse effects on an organisation's brand and market standing," he added.
"Organisations' stakeholders and, especially, their staff need to realise that they're the 'face' of the brand – and their attitudes and actions represent their organisation on a personal and daily basis. They need to prevent damage to that brand – and, at a basic but important level, this can be achieved through using e-learning materials.
"Our clients are telling us how delighted they are to be able to use these e-learning materials not just for initial learning purposes but also as on-going performance support tools, providing useful aid memoirs to help avoid potentially difficult and damaging situations," Horseman revealed.
More on eTradeWire News
- VersaLogic adds global wireless capability to Arm-based computer product line
- Northcoast Preparatory Academy's Acacia Castillo Wins Humboldt County's Poetry Out Loud Contest
- New International announces global themed inspirational fundraiser in Fort Myers
- Lawremce Goldfarb releases new book The Lynching of America
- Ken McElroy Launches Educational Learning Management System to Share His Entrepreneurial Expertise & Real-Estate Investing Mentorship
- InfinityQS' Eric Weisbrod Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 Pros to Know List
- Clean Beauty Brand Developed by Anthropologist Offers Eco-friendly Spa Services at Storefront
"I'll be revealing more about this during my presentation at Learning Technologies – from 11am on 13th February in Theatre Nine."
Engage in Learning is also among the 200 or so exhibitors at this year's Learning Technologies conference and exhibition. Its stand at the event – number H05 – will have details of Engage in Learning's over 100 separate e-learning programmes, covering compliance, health & safety, leadership & management, IT & project management, customer service and business skills topics.
For further details about Engage in Learning's impressively popular portfolio of e-learning materials, visit: https://www.engageinlearning.com/
About Engage in Learning
A UK-based supplier of eLearning courses and solutions focusing on helping organisations improve their safety, compliance and performance, Engage in Learning provides engaging and affordable learning that's practical and effective in an organisational setting.
Further information from:
Kate Carter, Engage in Learning, +44 (0) 203 876 2991, email@example.com
Bob Little, Bob Little Press & PR, +44 (0)1727 860405, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sagency accepted into Forbes Coaches Council
- Technique Roofing Systems Wins 2018 Vendor Honor Roll Award
- Sports Book Industry Anticipates over 67% of College Students to Bet On March Madness
- Purdue Road School to hold classes at WTS19
- St. Louis-based IT Firm Adds 26 New Employees in 2018, Looking to Add 20 in 2019
- NTEA releases vehicle life cycle cost tool
- Hops N Guac, A Fast-casual Restaurant With Self-Pour Beer, Is Coming To Huntsville, Ala
- Toronto's Female-Run Law Firm Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- Middletown Embraces Alternative Art & Culture
- Joining the Faroese #preservolution: Guide to Faroe Islands will close all but one tourist activity during "Closed for Maintenance" weekend
- Eulogy Inspires American Author Anthony Anastasi To Write His Memoir
- South Shore Habitat for Humanity to hold the annual Ride for Habitat on September 14, 2019
- Accelerating Efficiency And Safety with iQ Foods
- High School Student Research Finds Antioxidant in Green Tea Kills Breast and Cervical Cancer
- Earthwise Pet Hosts Grand Opening Celebration In Katy
- OpenRoad Lending Reaches Milestone of 100,000 Customers
- Artificial Flowers Etc: An Incredible Selection of Artificial Flowers
- A Tight Leash: Walk Your Dog Confidently with Premium Dog Walking Accessories and Apparel
- PCX, INC. welcomes Tyco Fire Protection to the rare ranks of Silver Supplier Awardee
- Outdoor and More Shop: The Outdoor Hobbyist Haven