Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 242
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 193
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 178
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 175
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 168
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 163
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 135
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 120
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 108
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event
Similar on eTradeWire
- Panda Buddy Offers Graduates a Life-Changing Opportunity to Teach English in China
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Mughal & Associates, ranks #3 on the South Florida Business Journal
- Elektra B. Yao Named to the 2019 Super Lawyers List as one of the Top Immigration Attorneys in New York
- HRO Today Association Conference Provides Leading Programming around Pressing HR Issues
- Motivosity Lands on the 2019 Inc. 500 List
- Prestige Employee Administrators Earns National Distinction
- Training Industry Inc's Selected Gyrus Systems as a 2019 Gamification Watch List Company
- Prestige Employee Administrators Named Small Business Finalist in Prestigious HIA-LI Annual Awards
He will be explaining how and why this is the case in a seminar for visitors to this year's Learning Technologies exhibition – being held, on 13th and 14th February, for the first time at ExCel, in London's Docklands. The seminar takes place In Theatre Nine on the floor of the exhibition, from 11am to 11.30am on 13th February.
Engage in Learning has experience of this because, in the last year, it published two programmes on unconscious bias. It also has one programme on harassment and bullying. Each of these programmes is delivered via the medium of e-learning.
"These programmes – set within our 'Compliance' portfolio of e-learning materials - continue to prove popular with clients and customers," said Kate Carter, Engage in Learning's Operations and Marketing Manager. "All of our programmes can be instantly translated into any one of 100 or so languages; learners can instantly see how much of the programme they've done; they receive summaries to help them choose their own learning path, and an optional e-book provides memory aids as well as helps learners plan and use new concepts and skills in the workplace."
More on eTradeWire News
- Wintress Patrice - IAWP Life Coaching has a new home
- Colorado Authors Hall of Fame Launches
- Social Justice Sunday: Jobs, Justice & Education
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and the Future of Monetary Policy
- Afghanistan peace talks with Taliban failed under Khalilzad since 2018
As a result of customer demand, Engage in Learning has augmented its programme on unconscious bias - intended for managers (https://www.engageinlearning.com/course/unconscious-bias/) by publishing a new course on 'bias' but which is focused on helping all levels of staff to identify unconscious bias and take steps to overcome it.
Chris Horseman commented, "Unconscious – or conscious - bias can become a problem if results in treating others hurtfully or without respect. Whenever and wherever they occur, harassment and bullying lead to such things as resentment, and result – at best – in lost productivity.
"In various ways, over recent months, there's been increasing media interest in cases of bias, harassment and/or bullying. These can have seriously adverse effects on an organisation's brand and market standing," he added.
"Organisations' stakeholders and, especially, their staff need to realise that they're the 'face' of the brand – and their attitudes and actions represent their organisation on a personal and daily basis. They need to prevent damage to that brand – and, at a basic but important level, this can be achieved through using e-learning materials.
"Our clients are telling us how delighted they are to be able to use these e-learning materials not just for initial learning purposes but also as on-going performance support tools, providing useful aid memoirs to help avoid potentially difficult and damaging situations," Horseman revealed.
More on eTradeWire News
- Day Zero the Series streaming changes
- Emmanuel Renoir Legacy Brand Announces Exclusive Global Manufacturing Partner
- DCI Big Sky Hosts Open House, Community Invited to Tour New Facility
- All-City Classic 302 League - Week 1 Round -Up & Week 2 Predictions
- Pony 4 Precious Offers A Free Scholarship Contest
"I'll be revealing more about this during my presentation at Learning Technologies – from 11am on 13th February in Theatre Nine."
Engage in Learning is also among the 200 or so exhibitors at this year's Learning Technologies conference and exhibition. Its stand at the event – number H05 – will have details of Engage in Learning's over 100 separate e-learning programmes, covering compliance, health & safety, leadership & management, IT & project management, customer service and business skills topics.
For further details about Engage in Learning's impressively popular portfolio of e-learning materials, visit: https://www.engageinlearning.com/
About Engage in Learning
A UK-based supplier of eLearning courses and solutions focusing on helping organisations improve their safety, compliance and performance, Engage in Learning provides engaging and affordable learning that's practical and effective in an organisational setting.
Further information from:
Kate Carter, Engage in Learning, +44 (0) 203 876 2991, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Little, Bob Little Press & PR, +44 (0)1727 860405, email@example.com
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
- Pony 4 Precious Announces Their 2020 Scholarship Program
- Kambrian Becomes a Certified Minority and Woman Owned Business (M/WBE) in the New York City
- Kambrian Obtains Contracting Vehicles Schedule 70 and CMAS
- Harvey Oyer's 'The Last Egret' Chosen for Best Student Reading List in the Nation
- 'America's Psychologist' Dr. Jeff Set to Keynote Fathers Incorporated 15th Anniversary Awards & Gala
- KiKi Shepard's The KIS Foundation, Inc. with CIT Bank presents 2019 Celebrity Golf Classic for Sickle Cell Disease Awareness
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sunknowledge Services: an Efficient Laboratory Billing Services Solution
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group named to Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 for 2019
- Engleberts Wooden Sunglasses Releases Fall Line Up
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Launches in Oregon to Address Cold Weather Sports
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Novato, CA
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas
- Educational Enrichment Company for Sale $185,000
- The 17th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates: highlighting the program
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network