Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 189
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 165
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 156
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 126
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 126
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Announcing Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Support
- AllSight Named Second Generation Master Data Management Vendor by Forrester Research
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research
- RadixBay Announces Director Level Appointment to Support Growth in Advisory Services
- Check Point and Cympire Execute Cyber Training Agreement
- AEB Brexit Tool Kit: Being ready for any scenario and moving forward with digitization
- Smarteeva Unveils New Executive Advisory Board, Welcomes New Members
- Update To Z5 Inventory App Drags Hospitals Out Of Count Sheet Dark Ages
- StreamText Becomes Privacy Shield Certified and GDPR Compliant
- What will you automate today? A practical guide for successful intelligent automation implementation
Attendees of the "Introduction to DNN Theming" pre-conference training, taking place on Feb. 19, will benefit from Overkamp's more than 15 years of design experience. In the full day hands-on training, Overkamp will walk participants through everything from getting started with a local environment to building a custom theme based on the best tools and practices.
More on eTradeWire News
- Emerald Brand Announces the Formation of the Emerald Eco-Squad™
- 6 Things to Avoid When Remodeling Your Home
- Redcat Racing Gen8 Hop Up Parts Released
- IPRP is the State of Indiana's newly-contracted monitoring program for healthcare professionals
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Sales Associates
- Actor Keith Arthur Bolden lands recurring role in BET's series "American Soul"
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
Overkamp, creative director, Engage, said, "The goal of this training is to provide attendees with enough knowledge that they feel comfortable with DNN and are excited to work on their own projects."
With more than 20 years of coding experience, Dukes will lead three sessions during the conference. In the session, "Little Known DNN Features," Dukes will explore the "hidden jewels" of DNN that will make any website developer's life easier. His second session, "Building Secure ASP.NET Applications," focuses on creating a secure experience for website users. In his final session, "Advanced Git Techniques to Manage Open Source Contributions," attendees will learn Git techniques for easier contributing and project maintenance.
Dukes, CTO, Engage, said, "At Engage, we understand the importance of contributing to the DNN ecosystem, because the growth of the ecosystem benefits us all. My goal by presenting at DNN Summit is to help DNN community members become more successful."
To learn more about the event and Engage's speaking sessions, visit: https://www.dnnsummit.org/
More on eTradeWire News
- IAOP Announces Winners of Annual Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award for Innovative Practices in Creating Value from Collaborative Relationships
- Tickets available for Regional Cancer Center Fashion Show on Feb. 27
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- Enjoy a Special Movie Screening of The Quest at Winter AutoFest
- College equestrian facilities benefit from LED lighting upgrade
- Wesley Wong to Speak to Guests at Winter AutoFest
- New Construction Single-Tenant Jack in the Box in Fontana Trades for $2.4 Million
Engage is a digital design, development and strategy agency whose experts create custom, high-quality web and mobile solutions. Founded in 1999, Engage has a long history of successful development efforts leveraging content management systems (CMS), association management systems (AMS) and Microsoft .NET. Whether designing a website or mobile app, developing and implementing an AMS or conducting an analytics audit, Engage positions its clients for success. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Engage is both a DNN Advanced Partner and a Microsoft Certified Silver Partner. To learn more, visit www.engagesoftware.com.
About DNN Summit
DNN Summit is the premier event in North America for users of DNN Platform/Evoq CMS. The event includes sessions from industry leaders on a wide-range of topics, including: development, marketing, UI/UX, software integration, and the latest techniques and strategies for developing in and leveraging the DNN platform for business.
- Top Way to Make Money during the Government Shutdown
- Curious About How Dreams Can Increase Self-Awareness? New Ebook on Dream Incubation Can Help
- Leading PEO INFINITI HR Launches Corporate Wellness Initiative: INFINIFIT®
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) K194-100
- Art Auctions and Art Prices: Some art sells for Millions...Some art won't even sell at a Garage Sale
- Denny Waxman Announces 2019 Macrobiotic Counselor Los Angeles Program
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In Presents Fundraising Check to Basketball Player Darrell Rogers
- Satanic Temple of NYC presents NON SERVIAM: a theatrical fundraiser for reproductive rights
- Master Lee's The spirit of Tae Kwon Do has added the DojoApp
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes ProsPay, Inc.as a Trustee Member
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance volunteers with South Shore Elder Services' Meals Program
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member