Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 458
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco 126
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
- Super Soccer Stars expands its reach in the Tri-state area with the acquisition of Pro Soccer Kids
- Lightcraft International Market Debut
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
Similar on eTradeWire
- Amanda Anastasi Joins Business Development Team at Insurance Restoration Specialists, Inc
- Consortium members benefit from DOT random drug testing rules
- South Miami Designated a Florida Green Building Coalition 'Florida Green' City
- Scott Cooper Miami Announces Scholarship Winners
- Belsito for Congress Campaign Offically launches
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
- Telaeris and Coppernic Partner on Identity Authentication Solution for Europe
- Telaeris et Coppernic s'associent pour fournir une solution d'authentification de l'identité en Europe
- Marianne Williamson Announces her Anti-Poverty Plan
- Lee County Tax Collector office raises money for Golisano
Louisiana Revised Statutes – 40:1137.3 states, any person or entity that possesses an AED shall notify a local provider of emergency medical services, such as a 911 service, local ambulance service, or fire department of the acquisition, location, and type of AED.
The New Orleans AED Registry (www.nola.nationalaedregistry.com) is based on En-Pro's National AED Registry™ which is the only national database resource specifically designed to help improve SCA survival rates by rapidly linking AEDs, AED users and SCA victims.
More on eTradeWire News
- Joining the Fight Against Cancer
- Canadian company encourages people to disconnect in order to connect this holiday season
- Five Things to do during a layover at JFK LGA Airport
- New Salesforce Data Migration Service, Enso Data App, Launches At Dreamforce
- GingerNewYork TV Show Kicks Off the Christmas Season with VocalSouL and The Fabulous Fezziwigs
"We are pleased to be a partner with OPCR, and support the citizens of the Parish, by providing them with this Registry." said En-Pro's General Manager, John Pierson. "We look forward to working with more Parishes in the State to help provide these notifications."
"It is critical that organizations in Orleans Parish take this opportunity to register their AED devices," stated OPCD Executive Director, Tyrell Morris. "Not only is the New Orleans AED Registry designed to make the registration process quick and efficient, but it also helps to ensure that these life-saving devices are properly maintained and ready for use, should the need arise."
About the AED Registry
The Registry serves as a repository of important data about AEDs and related AED program personnel and infrastructure, including information about:
• Individuals responsible for managing AED program sites and inspecting AEDs
• The identity of AEDs by the manufacturer, make/model and serial number
More on eTradeWire News
- New York Car And Limo Service to JFK LGA ISP EWR Manhattan
- Best JFK Airport Car Service in New York
- Transformation Christian Fellowship Brings In The New Year With A Powerful Worship Experience called Vision Sunday
- New Marketplace App Extends The Life Of Your Clothing
- U.S. immigrant artists present virtual reality art installation on human migration
• The whereabouts of AEDs by physical address and specific placement location
• Specific days and times of AED availability
• The type and expiration dates of AED batteries and AED electrodes
Organizations that are registered in the AED Registry™ receive monthly e-reminders to check the unit and to change any expiring electrodes or batteries. They also can support their local 9-1-1 service by making their AED available available to public safety agencies that subscribe to En-Pro's AEDLink Dispatch software.
About En-Pro Management
En-Pro® Management Inc., and has earned its status by consistently delivering advanced AED program solutions supported by a robust customer service team with local support throughout the world for almost 20 years. For more information visit, www.PlusTrac.com.
- Quick Draw - Top Naples area artists to paint live and auction art to benefit Legal Aid
- Carolina Vera Joins Savings Bank of Danbury as Assistant Vice President Business Development Officer
- Tedial Certifies Ebantic as Advanced Developer of Evolution MAM Platform
- Mark Spain Real Estate President to Appear on Dave Baker Home Fix-It Radio Show
- Sugar Beet Storage Protected By Data Logging
- Hydrá Wellness IV Therapy Lounge Opens in Palm Beach
- Selling-Songwriter Behind Rihanna Debuts as an Artist for the First Time in her Career
- Self-Care Sucks! When Wellness Runs Dry
- Venieri wheeled backhoe loaders deliver high productivity
- Sonido Software Launches Efficient Business Management Tools for Audio Production Professionals
- Exciting Sales Opportunity with JRM Web Marketing
- Featured Vehicle Alert!! 2017 White Ford Escape On Our Lot Now!
- Must Read Blog: Top 7 Tree-Care Myths
- 3 Gold Medals For Florida Dragon Boat Coach
- IVolunteer International Receives Association by United Nations Department of Global Communicatio
- New KDG Website Wins UI/UX Design Team Gold MarCom Award
- Meet Miss. Multinational USA, Daniela Nieto, at HCI Hair Solutions' Open House Tomorrow, Nov. 22
- AccuSource Gearing Up for Complimentary 2019 Year-End Compliance Webinar
- Extended Vehicle Protection Plans Available from autopom!
- One Park Financial Again Recognized as One of the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America" Named to the 2019 Entrepreneur360 List by Entrepreneur