Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- EZZEY celebrates pre-launch of Planet Wealth at WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Michelle Danner's "The Runner" to screen at Catalina Film Festival
- Drum roll...and the winners are
- Walker Entertainer Academy Presents Indigenous Film Retreats (IFR) Oct 9th-11th
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- 5th Annual 'T or C Film Fiesta' Dates Announced to be held at El Cortez Theatre
- Buffalo Dreams To Screen Laloggia's "fear No Evil" For 40th Anniversary
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with the Holidays365 Film Fest
- Enchantment Film Studios Reviewing Scripts
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards for July 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Search Continues For More Unmarked Graves at Canadian Indian Residential Schools
Empty America the winner of 6 film festival awards (i.e. Mindfield Film Festival, Golden Wheat Awards, Cooper Awards, Only the Best Awards, American Golden Picture Film Festival, and Florence Film Awards) is quickly becoming a rising star on the film festival circuit. Captured, by underdog filmmaker Barry Walton, the documentary is a snapshot of America during the early days of the pandemic's national shutdown. A mix of time-lapse photography, aerial drone footage, and organic hand-held shots of the roadside emptiness. The film shows America in a way never before seen and hopefully never to be seen again. Driven by sound bites from regional AM radio across the country, the piece begs to ask, how did we get here and what is the road back home?
More on eTradeWire News
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
Director, Barry Walton is a working-class filmmaker with over 20 years of work in the in industry. With 5 documentaries and an Emmy under his belt, he's yet to fully see his work gain recognition on a national scale. With hopes of building a grassroots groundswell around the screening of this film, he's taking a bottom-up approach in festivals by winning the smaller venue first and asking the giants of the industry to "give us a chance".
TITLE: Empty America: Covid-19 and the War for Right
YEAR PUBLISHED: 2021
LOCATIONS: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, St. Louis, Chicago, Lansing, New York, and Washington D.C.
Endless Media & BTV Productions
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising