Popular on eTradeWire
- The Tomball Art League Fall 2023 LIVE Show & Sale, October 19-21
- Zion AI: The First African American led AI project
- SecureMaine inaugural conference is October 5 at The Point in South Portland, Maine
- Your Gardening Writing Skills Are Needed!
- The OCCDL Law Recognizes Snell & Wilmer as a 2023 Top Legal Organization for DEI
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Four Fascinating & Fun Events in September
- Battery Pollution Technologies Closes Capital Raising & Announces Progress Of Various Initiatives
- Real Estate Mogul Richard Crenian Provides Insight on Current Market Trends & the Viability of Real
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
Similar on eTradeWire
- LokiBots is one of the 35 early-stage Generative AI startups selected for AWS ML Elevate program 2023 cohort
- Upstream RollCo Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
- Axiros Launches a New Release of their USP Agent - AXACT 2023.4
- Axiros ACS solution enables Earth Broadband to manage multiple client devices and CPE on AX69
- Experience the Future: Tokenum Launches the First Gasless Swap on Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon
- TEDxTemecula presents 'Re-FORMing' – powerful ideas to shape the future
- Honeywell International, Inc. Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
- Aquia Inc. Joins the AWS Global Security and Compliance Acceleration Program
- Aitrium AI wins Corporate Livewire Best AI Startup Award at Innovation and Excellence Awards 2023
- Lifeline Systems Company Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
With a deep understanding of the challenges smaller businesses face, Adam decided to put his skills to work in a different way. "The majority of cybersecurity vendors focus on marketing to large enterprises," says DiStefano, "Our mission is to support small and medium-sized businesses who are often overlooked but most in need of robust cybersecurity solutions."
SecuVantage delivers an array of services tailored to the needs of businesses that may not have the budget or manpower for a dedicated cybersecurity team. These services range from comprehensive free online cybersecurity training to managed services such as vulnerability management, security assessments, security operations and incident response, Virtual CISO services, penetration testing, and complete managed security programs.
More on eTradeWire News
- From Public Sector to Private Practice
- Live and Let Live Foundation Presents 'Comedy and Music for Freedom and Peace' Fundraiser in Mesa, AZ
- Knobull Makes Sure That Job Seekers Stand Out In The Crowded Market
- Exploring Midlife Changes: Perimenopause, Menopause, and Andropause
- Embracing Menopause At Work Workshop:
The cornerstone of SecuVantage's offering is its free cybersecurity training, customizable to cater to individual business needs and address industry-specific threats. The curriculum covers a broad spectrum, including recognizing and avoiding phishing attacks, password security, data safeguarding, remote work security best practices, social engineering awareness, and response to malware and ransomware threats.
"Cybersecurity is a lifeline for small and medium businesses. A data breach or cyber incident can be catastrophic for these businesses, risking everything they've built," says DiStefano. This understanding drives SecuVantage's commitment to help Richmond businesses safeguard their digital assets affordably.
What sets SecuVantage apart from other cybersecurity firms is the unique blend of experience and dedication to serving small and medium-sized businesses. The company's ethos is about more than providing services; it's about equipping clients with knowledge and tools to manage cyber threats, even if they can't afford premium services.
SecuVantage's primary focus is tackling three major challenges: the widespread lack of cybersecurity awareness, the talent gap in the industry, and the misconception that cybersecurity is solely an IT concern. By offering free cybersecurity training and providing affordable, high-quality services, SecuVantage is positioning itself as a pioneer in addressing these challenges.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tulsa Air and Space Museum Welcomes Vintage Aircraft for WARBIRD WEEKEND
- Los Caminantes In Memory of Agustin Event
- Orange County Acting Academy Embarks on a New Journey with Fall Classes Starting on September 30th
- The War of the Worlds: The 1938 Radio Script
- AMERICAST Provides PreCast Pads to Charge Stations
Adam DiStefano envisions a future where cybersecurity and cyber resilience are within the reach of all businesses, irrespective of their size or budget. "It should not take a multi-million dollar a year budget for businesses to safeguard themselves," he says.
For those interested in learning more about SecuVantage and its services, please visit https://secuvantage.com or follow their social media platforms.
With a strong commitment to make cybersecurity accessible and affordable for all businesses in the Richmond area, SecuVantage is set to reshape the cybersecurity landscape, one small and medium-sized business at a time.
- Surgical Healing Arts founder Dr. Moses Shieh receives cosmetic surgery certification
- Dialogue with Three Chords continues their serialized play A Brooklyn Arcanum at Industry City
- Curtis of Moore Square Raleigh, NC
- Twinkl Community Collection Initiative
- Engel & Völkers Tampa Downtown Welcomes Royce Williams
- Woody Auction's October 14th auction, live and online, will feature art glass, Wave Crest, much more
- Sheila Stubbs Taylor of Detroit music royalty is "Chasing" on new single
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- CEO Of SortRefer Named Business Leader Of The Year And Most Influential CEO In Derbyshire
- Earley Will Fight for Election Integrity
- Exceptional Lab to Host Epic Virtual Accessibility Event
- Bank of America awards $25,000 to Our Mother's Home for renovations of future OMH home
- FREE Sports and Wellness Camp for Youth - Be An Inspiration Netball in Dekalb County!
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Offers Traditional Braces at an Unbeatable All-Inclusive Price
- Bruce Coughlan's "Waiting for Rain" hits listeners right in the nostalgia
- Brookfield Zoo Celebrates Record $40 Million Donation, Its Largest Ever
- Introducing 'Hair Loss to Happiness': Hair Direct Now Launches Resources for Hair Loss Sufferers
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- CC Brooks is set to release a new single dubbed "Send Me A Song"
- Registration now open for Industry Appreciation Awards 2023