Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 345
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 134
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 123
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 122
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 121
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 108
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Eye Connect 4, 2018 by PSIM Community on Integrated Security Solutions well attended
- ACEC/MA announces WSP as a 2018 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award for project at MIT
- 200 G Capability Added To Popular 7290 Series Accelerometers
- Specialty Conduits Video Series Released - Episode 1: Stainless Steel Flexible Conduit
- NASA Awards a $127,000 STTR Research Grant to PADT and ASU for Advanced Research in 3D Printing
- Hispanic Engineer Releases 2018 Most Admired Employers List
- One Week, Two Celebrations for GAI Consultants' Midwest Operations
- US Black Engineer & Information Technology Magazine to Highlight BEYA Alumni on Board of Directors
- Premier Volunteer Organization Announces List of Superstars in Latest USBE Magazine
As production cycles get shortened, maintenance needs to be faster but must not compromise quality. The sophistication of joining techniques increases and products developed become more complex, requiring non-destructive testing to address these new challenges by providing the necessary quality control, safety and reliability. As part of this common view, both organisations have agreed to advance the qualifications for non-destructive testing by developing Vocational Education and Training (VET) modules. The joint working group of both organisations that was created will cooperate on the development of educational modules of benefit to the members of both organisations, and on the feasibility of developing an educational pathway to a 'European NDT Engineer' qualification.
More on eTradeWire News
- Engaging with Customers More Intelligently with SAP C/4HANA
- Global Sulfuric Acid Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- what is Asiana Airlines Baggage and Food Policy-Ysupportnumber
- Horse Rides every Friday – Sunday with Horses4Heroes
- Elizabeth Williams Encourages Families to Have Fun Outside
- DTLA Production Co. Fashion Development & Manufacture Hire Footwear Designer Byron Simon
- India Flower Mall Reveals the Wide Range of Rakhi Gifts 2018
This ambitious partnership will firstly consider the development of Vocational Education and Training modules (VET) for education of NDT engineers and establish the need for a European NDT Engineer (and/or International NDT Engineer) qualification, outlining the education, examination and qualification structure desired. The envisaged options for VET development of NDT engineers will be presented to EWF and EFNDT members. Following approval of the preferred option, an EC collaborative project proposal will be drafted, to develop the learning outcomes for the VET programme and draft its modules.
According to Chris Eady, EWF President "I am very much looking forward to our joint Working Group activity and to exploring how the EWF expertise and success in delivering international qualifications can be applied to the benefit of the EFNDT's network of stakeholders."
EFNDT President Roger Lyon said: "We are pleased to establish this agreement with EWF aimed at mutual cooperation and synergy to the benefit of our respective members and industry as a whole. The joint working group will explore new possibilities for education and qualification of tomorrow's engineers in our vitally important sectors."
About the European Federation for Non-Destructive Testing
The European Federation for NDT (EFNDT) was founded in May 1998 in Copenhagen. The overall mission of EFNDT (European Federation for NDT) is to bring together the resources of the individual national societies and organisations in the field of NDT in Europe to create a more effective and more valuable voice for the NDT industry, the NDT profession, users of NDT and the wider community.
More on eTradeWire News
- VCCF Awards $500,000 to Partnership Providing Help to Undocumented Immigrants Recovering from Fire
- Tom Proctor and the A-Listers Hit #14 On The Independent Music Network Country Top 30 Countdown
- Distinguished Actor, Edrick Browne, Writes and Directs a Short Highlighting USA Societal Issues
- Outstanding Nonprofit Expanding to Make a Nationwide Impact for All Women
- Fallen Angel Facts versus Evolutionary Theories Part Two Audio
- Retro-Bit® to Unveil First Wave of Officially Licensed SEGA Products at Gamescom 2018
- Fallen Angel Facts versus Evolutionary Theories Part One Audio
About the European Federation for Welding, Joining and Cutting
EWF is a pioneer in implementing a harmonised qualification and certification system for joining professionals. Through European projects, EWF has been innovating in training methodologies, and involved in the development of new technologies and uses for joining. Through its member organisations, EWF has established a firm link to the local industry, providing knowledge and training as well as participating in research initiatives that address the most pressing questions and challenges in the field of joining technologies.
Contacts for media:
Rodolfo Oliveira, BloomCast Consulting (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Monica Sibisteanu, EWF (email@example.com)
David Gilbert , EFNDT (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Real estate company selects Jovenville to develop marketing materials
- Long-standing Fitness Favorite Unveils Path to Total Wellness
- Mothers of Professional Basketball Players, Inc. (MPBP, Inc.) Hold National Conference
- Hillside Terrace Hosts Open House During Senior Living Week
- Crossroads in Bridgewater NJ Selects Corner Property Management to Oversee Modern Development
- Quick Move-in Sale at RM Homes
- ABCfilings.com - Start your LLC, Corp or Nonprofit in 10 Minutes for Just $39 plus State Fee
- Paul Johnson Drywall Earns Top Ranking From Walls & Ceilings Magazine's 2018 Top 50 Contractors List For Fourth Consecutive Year
- New England Wellness Solutions welcomes Melani Gerenia to practice
- What Should I Consider Before Taking Social Security?
- Kaiser Consulting Announces Six New Shareholders
- Comedy Writer Andy Cowan Releases Memoir "Banging My Head Against the Wall"
- JumpSIX Marketing to Host JUMPCON 2018
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate Lists Oceanfront Paradise for $9.8M
- SLRRRP Now Available In Kansas
- Interdisciplinary Artist D. Del Reverda-Jennings Featured In The 2nd Annual World Arts Expo:
- Blue Sky Chimney Sweeps Explains Why You Should Get Your Chimney Ready for Winter Now
- Peach Capital Funding Programs
- 12 Proforma Owners Named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S.!
- Aroundly, the app for traveling in Italy