Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 543
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 270
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 207
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 200
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 198
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 198
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 168
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 164
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 163
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Webinar Best Practices for High Mix Low Volume PCB Assembly
- Adnoviv/UH awarded $750k grant from the NSF for smart-building occupancy detection technology
- DCS and Quality Digest Present Quality 4.0 Webinar - How CAD GD&T Drives Model-Based Definition
- SA's WEC Projects & UK's Modern Water Sign African Collaboration Agreement
- New demonstration by UltraFlex shows bore heating of steel pipe using induction
- Announcing the launch of the all new Backhoe Loader, TATA HITACHI SHINRAI
- Wallwork Cambridge Set-up New In-house Unit for Mechanical Testing of Heat Treated Components
- New 200 g range added to popular 7298 triaxial accelerometer
- Lantek to present three educational sessions at FABTECH 2018
- Eaton's Bussmann series electric vehicle fuses allow drivers to go further faster by GD Rectifiers
As production cycles get shortened, maintenance needs to be faster but must not compromise quality. The sophistication of joining techniques increases and products developed become more complex, requiring non-destructive testing to address these new challenges by providing the necessary quality control, safety and reliability. As part of this common view, both organisations have agreed to advance the qualifications for non-destructive testing by developing Vocational Education and Training (VET) modules. The joint working group of both organisations that was created will cooperate on the development of educational modules of benefit to the members of both organisations, and on the feasibility of developing an educational pathway to a 'European NDT Engineer' qualification.
More on eTradeWire News
- ANNOUNCING The Big Brush Creek ROOTS Music Festival & Camp out, in TN
- CA Partner Elizabeth Weldon Presents Annual Developments at the ABA's Annual Forum on Franchising
- Cloud's Adventures: RuPaul's DragCon
- JazzAntiqua Dance & Music Ensemble Celebrates 25 Years With FREEDOM! JAZZ! DANCE!
- Paul Rodgers Guests on Animal Radio
- Electrification of Mobile Machines Focus for Mobiltron 2018
- Emagine Content Promotes Rianne Senining to Digital Media Coordinator
This ambitious partnership will firstly consider the development of Vocational Education and Training modules (VET) for education of NDT engineers and establish the need for a European NDT Engineer (and/or International NDT Engineer) qualification, outlining the education, examination and qualification structure desired. The envisaged options for VET development of NDT engineers will be presented to EWF and EFNDT members. Following approval of the preferred option, an EC collaborative project proposal will be drafted, to develop the learning outcomes for the VET programme and draft its modules.
According to Chris Eady, EWF President "I am very much looking forward to our joint Working Group activity and to exploring how the EWF expertise and success in delivering international qualifications can be applied to the benefit of the EFNDT's network of stakeholders."
EFNDT President Roger Lyon said: "We are pleased to establish this agreement with EWF aimed at mutual cooperation and synergy to the benefit of our respective members and industry as a whole. The joint working group will explore new possibilities for education and qualification of tomorrow's engineers in our vitally important sectors."
About the European Federation for Non-Destructive Testing
The European Federation for NDT (EFNDT) was founded in May 1998 in Copenhagen. The overall mission of EFNDT (European Federation for NDT) is to bring together the resources of the individual national societies and organisations in the field of NDT in Europe to create a more effective and more valuable voice for the NDT industry, the NDT profession, users of NDT and the wider community.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fostering the Effective Convergence of Light, Space and Design
- Rustic Home Collection: Rustic Décor and Home Furniture for Unique Homes
- Fresno Phone Repair UbreakIfix Fresno
- Snoozy Snouts: Premium Dog Beds, Blankets, and More in Quality Styles
- Los Angeles Staffing Company Opens Atlanta Office
- I-Octane Talks GRAMMY, Love and Life!
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Symptom Managment and Relief
About the European Federation for Welding, Joining and Cutting
EWF is a pioneer in implementing a harmonised qualification and certification system for joining professionals. Through European projects, EWF has been innovating in training methodologies, and involved in the development of new technologies and uses for joining. Through its member organisations, EWF has established a firm link to the local industry, providing knowledge and training as well as participating in research initiatives that address the most pressing questions and challenges in the field of joining technologies.
Contacts for media:
Rodolfo Oliveira, BloomCast Consulting (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Monica Sibisteanu, EWF (email@example.com)
David Gilbert , EFNDT (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Who's on the Move: Audrey Knizek joins Brawn Media as a SEM/PPC Specialist
- Savannah Old Fashioned Church Bazaar To Kick off Holiday Season
- Tech Professional Strives to Reduce Stigma of Invisible Disabilities after Dystonia Diagnosis
- The Bear Creek School Hosts Tools for Success Seminar
- Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels P.C. Launches New Website
- Discosloth Passes $1 Million In Annual Ad Revenue
- Dev Technology Identified as one of 2018's Fastest Growing Companies
- Olympus Group Awarded A+ Supplier Rating by SAGE
- Tectura Strengthens Its Growth Strategy with the Hiring of Mike Muller as the New CEO
- Smart Factory and Industrial Automation
- John Patrick Rice releases new single 'Cardio'
- Bonnie St. John Announced as 2019 Spirit of Women in Business Keynote Speaker
- Dev Technology Selected as a Finalist for the Contractor of the Year
- Children create holiday greetings for troops in Middle East, learn about soldiers far from home
- Oberon, Inc. Introduces New Manufacturer Representative
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes City of Doral as a Trustee Member
- Celebrate the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year" with Central Florida's Festival of Trees
- Overnight It became a #1 Bestseller in Amazon's Hot New Release Category
- Vehicle Emissions Dynamometer Calibration Properly Monitored
- The Madison Group Arranges a $5,880,000 Loan for a Hotel Purchase in Utah