Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 115
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- GlobalReach BI revolutionizing Competitive Intelligence for the Life Science industry
- Dr. Sayed Miry Quality Medical Evaluator in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Introducing the Next Generation of Percutaneous Pelvic Ring Reduction Surgery: The Starr Frame Orion™
- SafeBreak® Vascular FDA Cleared for All Vascular Access Lines on Patients Two Weeks of Age and Up
- Eric Washington, Noted Author to Host Webinar About the Loss of a Child
- Prioritising Lung Health: How FeNO can help to tackle Lung Conditions, the UK's 3rd Largest Threat
- The Sharon at SouthPark Is the New Name for Sharon Towers
- FDA Clears Nova's Stat Profile Prime Plus Analyzer for Micro Capillary Sample Mode
- NE Calgary Eye Clinic Celebrates a Year of Exceptional Service with $97 Eye Exam Offer
- Opus Medical Therapies Honored with Most Fundable Company Award
Owner Georgina Salgado Chavez has been working in the field since 2006, and founded E Empowering Co several years ago in order to bring her expertise to a wider audience.
Chavez offers her services in an online capacity through Zoom video chat sessions, ensuring that she's able to help people no matter where in the country they may reside. She specializes in services for cancer support and prevention, in addition to symptoms associated with thyroid disease. She also offers counseling services targeting weight loss.
Chavez, like many people, had faith in the conventional medical system; however, when her own son was diagnosed at just one year-old with a disease that the doctors had no answers for, she took it upon herself to learn alternative medicine and managed to save her son's life.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stange Law Firm, PC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Hires Family Law Attorney Jared Snedden
- Worthington Realty launches new website to enhance user experience
- New Report by USA Today Explores the Link Between Hormones and Brain Health: Insights from SottoPelle® Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- AMG and Rockefellas Studios Donates Valuable Billboard Space to Afrikicks' Fundraiser Gala
- The Itty Bitty Legend, Suzy Prudden
"My son got a rare autoimmune disorder and I wasn't able to find any answers anywhere," she said. "I had to do something about it, so I went back to college and I learned oriental and naturopathy medicine. I am also licensed as an acupuncturist in the state of Illinois."
Since saving her son – who is now 25 years-old – Chavez has taken upon herself to share the knowledge she gained with other people who are facing medical obstacles in their lives as well, something she said she's very proud of.
"I'm passionate about it because I've been there with my son, and I know how hard it is when you don't have answers, so when you can show people that there's another way to do things, that's so important," she said. "I've seen people walk after being in a wheelchair, I've seen tumors falling off of people's bodies. So I'm glad that a good thing came out of a bad thing that happened to me. I found my life's purpose."
More on eTradeWire News
- "Art of Music 2" fundraiser returns in support of Michigan Philharmonic's 78th season
- HFES Hosts its Signature Event, the 67th International Annual Meeting Featuring Exclusive Research
- Colliers finalizes sale of 43,200 square foot industrial building on ±9.889 acres in Conroe, Texas
- Atlanta Chapter To Host Bold Lips And Bow Ties At The Gathering Spot
- 2023 Hit Conference To Discuss The Future Of Healthcare In Utah And Beyond
Chavez wants to dispel the myths surrounding alternative medicine, saying that it's a legitimate medical practice and if properly done, can save lives.
"It's a different approach to medicine," she said. "A lot of people think that standard medicine is the only way to do things, but that's not the case. There are a lot of options out there if people are willing to open their minds."
To find out more about E Empowering Co, please call 773-988-8393 or visit https://healingcancernatural.com.
This press release brought to you by https://www.yellowpagesdirectory.com/Chicago-IL/E+Empowering+Co/1507476.
Georgina Salgado Chavez
- Innovative Auction Company Offers Cost-Effective Solution for Estate Cleanouts in Hoarder Cases
- Atlanta Fashion Week & Partners Present Immersive Festival at Underground Atlanta
- The Plan Collection Releases The Complete Guide to Floor Plans
- Building College Students Celebrated at Annual BIG Awards
- Miller & Miller's online auctions held Sept. 16-17 had hundreds of collectibles in many categories
- Parlor Doughnuts Expands National Franchise to Wentzville, MO
- Millennium Expands Its Global Footprint By Opening A London Office To Represent Its European Headquarters
- Emisha Innovations Named as a 2023 Comcast Rise Grant Recipient
- Alabama High School Girls Basketball Media Day coming to Birmingham
- Fort Myers Brewing to host Witches & Warlocks Halloween Bash on Oct. 28
- TVS Records Adds Tik Tok, Net Ease, and JiaSaavn As International Distributors For Streaming
- Benjamin Ryan's Debut Novel, 'Madame Eldridge's Wayward Home for Unruly Boys', Garners Recognition as a Distinguished Favorite
- What is Customer Agility ™ by Agile World Institute ®
- ACI introduces the 2023 National Summit on Artillery and Indirect Fires
- Customer Agility Framework ™ Automates Work Flow and Releases
- Consolidated Chassis Management Rolls Out SACP 3.0
- Seimitsu Committed to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Big Village,Harness the Power of Generative AI
- Local Author Strikes Gold: "UNPLUGGED!" Receives Its Fourth 5-Star Review
- Housing Authority, City of Fort Myers receives $1.6 million HUD grant to mitigate hurricane damage