Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 163
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- Elite Benefits of America Urges Clients to Review and Update Essential Documents and Disclosures
- Tara Furiani, Not the HR Lady, Shakes Up the World of Work with "F*ck Your Office Snacks"
- My Grief Angels Launches UGrief.com, the University of Grief, Offering One of the Largest Inventories of Free Online Grief Education Courses
- Culture and Change Consulting Firm Senscient Global Announces Completion of Rebranding Initiative
- Eddie Turner Recognized As The #8 Motivational Speaker In The World!
- New Horizons Supported Services, Inc. Respite House Fundraiser
- New Big picture, Big impact! HR Evolution "gets it", Servicing Southern PA, Greater Baltimore Area
- DiversityBlueprint 2024 Virtual Conference: Shaping Tomorrow's Diversity Landscape
- 2024 H-1B Visa and Green Card Reports Released in Innovative New Formats!
- TFG Global's new employee will attend the Mining Indaba conference in Cape Town
GetApp, known for its comprehensive software evaluations, publishes the highly regarded "Category Leaders" reports. These reports analyze software products across five critical areas: ease of use, value for price, functionality, customer support, and the likelihood of a recommendation. EmployTest's inclusion as a Category Leader highlights its exceptional performance and dedication to meeting the needs of discerning clients with quality pre-employment testing options.
To earn the esteemed Category Leader designation, EmployTest underwent an evaluation process where their skills testing products were evaluated. Only those with the highest scores are granted this recognition. EmployTest's consistent dedication to providing top-notch pre-employment testing solutions was a key factor in securing this position.
More on eTradeWire News
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
- EvereTech Wins Records Management Contract Supporting Florida Ecological Services Office
- Canadian Insulin Takes Center Stage As Florida Pioneers FDA-Approved Drug Importation Program
- The International Lawyers Network Ranked as Band 1 Law Firm Network by Chambers and Partners
- Benchmark International Successfully Faciltd The Trans Bt RCC Flooring And Two Individual Investors
Ken Crowell, Sales Director at EmployTest, expressed enthusiasm about the recognition, stating, "Being recognized as a Category Leader by GetApp and Software Advice is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our entire team. We take pride in offering innovative skills testing solutions that empower organizations to make better hiring decisions. This recognition reaffirms our commitment to delivering value to our clients."
In addition to the GetApp recognition, EmployTest has also been included in Software Advice's Front Runners list. Software Advice, a leading online service for businesses navigating the software selection process, evaluates products based on Usability and Customer Satisfaction ratings. EmployTest's placement on this list underscores its user-friendly interface for skills testing coupled with their high levels of customer satisfaction.
The Front Runners methodology relies on verified end-user reviews and product data, making it a reliable indicator of a product's quality and performance. EmployTest's position on this list further solidifies its reputation as a trusted partner in organizations seeking pre-employment testing solutions that meet their unique needs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Welcome to your serene retreat at @BreezyPoint!
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Podcasting: The Rising Giant in Digital Media
- Warrior Homes of Collier dedicates Patriot Garden Courtyard at newly opened Delta House
- David Kovacs Joins Data Health's Board as Independent Director
EmployTest remains committed to its mission of helping organizations across various compliance heavy sectors, including government, education, non-profits, law firms, and accounting firms, make more effective hiring decisions. With a portfolio of tests that measure skills, behavioral traits, aptitude, and industry knowledge, EmployTest continues to empower managers to select the most qualified candidates for their open positions with reliable skills testing.
As EmployTest continues to grow and innovate, these recognitions serve as a testament to the company's dedication to excellence in the field of pre-employment testing. With a strong focus on providing value, ease of use, and exceptional customer support, To learn more about EmployTest, check out their website: https://employtest.com.
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Nutrihealth announces the global launch of nutri-brain™
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Best Buy Metals Partners with United Way of the Ocoee Region to Empower Local Communities
- Driving Successful Lives Introduces Innovative Program for Donating Cars in Alabama
- Morven Trustees Appoint Rhonda DiMascio Executive Director of Morven Museum & Garden
- Center Valley Dental Offers General Dentistry Services in the Lehigh Valley
- Fertility Providers Alliance Statement on the Alabama Supreme Court Ruling Regarding IVF Embryos
- ASA Announces Dr. Marc A. Genest as Keynote Speaker for 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- ASA Reveals Cutting-Edge Machinery Insights at 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- Game-Changing Tungsten Super Shot: Made in USA, hits IWA
- 'Scooby-Doo,' 'My Hero Academia,' 'Halo' Among Franchise Voices at FAN EXPO Philadelphia
- Kuester Management Group Shares Ideas for Welcoming New HOA Board Members
- Sharon Alexander Elected as Chair of the Board of Directors of the MLTSS Association
- Tonight on The 'X' Zone: BECKY McKIDDY-GYDESEN (Ghosts in Tucson) & JOE DIAMOND (Mentalist)
- Mission Cloud Recognized on CRN's 2024 MSP 500 List in the Elite 150 Category
- Unveiling Elegance and Sonic Mastery
- Space Force Guardians to Receive Generative AI-Enhanced ChatOps Tool From Velocity Explorations and Mattermost
- One Park Financial Celebrates 6th Consecutive Year of Spreading Joy to Young Patients