Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 107
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- SF BATCO Slates Inaugural "New Roots Theatre Festival" for San Francisco Theater Season Fall 2021
- Oliver Sean's Garage Sessions Album Hits the Billboard Charts
- Amir Hossein Arman - The Famous Iranian Actor, Model & Singer
- Hola México Film Festival presented by DishLATINO returns for its 13th annual edition
- Mister Illusion aka Charlie Fass at Fountains at Roseville this Friday
- Tethered Words Book 03 Reveal: Star in Bankruptcy
- Upcoming gelataria, SIDESHOW GELATO, brings the carnival for family friendly end of summer spectacular!
- Call for Entries for 12th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition
- Internet Radio Pioneering Radio Station - Global Radio 1 is back on air
- DJ Greggie C from The DJ Entertainment School holds DJ training seminar at 2021 DJ Times DJ Expo
Emmy Winning Producer Lisa L. Wilson & RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Presents "Cooking with Critters"
"When asked why I eat bugs, I turn it around and ask, why not. Bugs make a lot of sense. The right bugs are healthy, packed with protein and super nutritious for you and super sustainable, and when cooked right they are delicious" said Aly Moore the new host and Chef of Cooking with Critters.
"Eating bugs is not as uncommon as one would think. In many countries around the world, these insects are more than a prize, they are culinary delicacies with more than 1900 edible bugs species available around the world. Not only will eating bugs begin to rise in "foodie culture", but that it will truly become a booming food industry. It's kinda cool to be at the formation of what will be a major industry," the Chef added.
More on eTradeWire News
- Energy Harness Corporation named 2021 Sapphire Awards Finalist
- Six Local Poets Partnered with Community First to launch One Community, One Local Plan 2021 Advertising Campaign
- Legendary WHBQ-AM Inducted Into TN Radio Hall of Fame
- Velocity Sports Performance is sending athletes to the Olympic Games for the 10th Time
- Reserve Studies, Sustainable Budgets Protect Homeowners Everywhere
"When Garcelle and Lisa pitched Cooking with Critters, I immediately knew this show could be a big hit globally and was thrilled to be working with everyone on the team" said Brookshire Lafayette Chief Content Officer of The ON! Channel.
When asked what made them become a part of producing this series, Lisa responded; "My close friend and award-winning producer Tiffany Watkins created the series and I was immediately impressed with its fresh approach to the traditional cooking show. The bug eating community is a multi-million dollar industry so I wanted to tap into that in a fun and informative way and our host Aly Moore does just that." said Lisa L. Wilson proudcer of Cooking with Critters.
Garcelle added "Our production company always likes to push the envelope and get people talking, and Cooking with critters does just that! It's a fun way to open dialogue about how what we eat impacts both our bodies and our environment" said Garcelle Beauvais producer of Cooking with Critters.
More on eTradeWire News
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Welcomes Andre Arensman
- What To Keep in Mind When Renovating a Medical Practice
- Colliers grows office brokerage team in Tampa Bay
- The Only Free Gamer T-Shirt You'll Ever Need
- Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute Seeks Cardiovascular Outcomes Research Fellowship Applicants
"Garcelle is a true talent both in front of and behind the camera, and a top-notch human being. I am excited for the world to see this show and catch the bug for eating Critters" said Brian J. White, President of The ON! Channel".
The six-part cooking series will be available for viewing starting Monday August 10th
The ON Channel (https://www.theonchannel.com) and download the app for FREE on all mobile devices including IOS, ANDROID, IPHONE and GOOGLE as well as streaming media boxes such as ROKU, APPLE TV, ANDROID TV, AMAZON FIRESTICK, and GOOGLE CHROMECAST.
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- San Francisco Announces Full Library Service is On the Way by August 17, 2021
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- Robinson goes beyond basic stainless tank fabrication
- Remington College Lafayette Campus moves to new location
- New Yorker Electronics releases Long-Life DC Link Capacitors from Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Parmatech Wins 2021 MPIF Powder Metallurgy Design Excellence Award
- Custom medallions enhance the significance of graduation medals
- Luca Hickman Achieves Florida Bar Board Certification in Intellectual Property Law
- AMAZING Auto Financing Deals in Toronto (GTA)!
- "Data Vaccination" Could Be Universal Cure for Ransomware Attacks
- Q2 2021 | The Woodlands Office Submarket Snapshot
- Fives Cinetic Corp. sets it sights on new growth in North America with The Automation of All Things
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Expands its "Farm Equity Lines-of-Credit"
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- RE/MAX ONE Earns Office-Wide Realtors ® Commitment to Excellence Endorsement
- Taylor Hospitality Wins Gold Hospitality Award from Choice Hotels
- Spice up your entertainment arsenal with this new game cabinet
- Century Fasteners Corp. Approved for D1 Rating