Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 188
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 172
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 115
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 110
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- How can I submit my COVID-19 documents with Air Canada
- The Charming, Well-Preserved "Little Edo" Town of Koedo Kawagoe, is Even More Compelling in the Brilliance of Mid-November Autumn Foliage
- How Can I Get Promo Code in Philippine Airlines?
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Named a Bird Town by The National Audubon Society
- Travel & Entertainment Payment Processing Solutions
- What happens if I cancel my Spirit Airlines flight
- How Much is Seat Selection on EVA Air?
- Do I get refund if I cancel my flight from Turkish Airlines?
- Major Plastic Cleanup Removes 20,000 Pounds of Waste out of the Pacific Ocean
- Hilton Charlotte Uptown is Honored with Convention South's Annual Readers' Choice Award
This year the Chowder Capital of NJ worked to keep the spirit of the iconic LBI Chowderfest moving forward with the addition of the Traveling Taster Technology, assisting fans to support restaurants directly throughout the month to purchase competitive chowder for take out or to dine in. The competition brought 15 soups, 13 restaurants, with voting through mobile devices ending October 2 at 11:55pm. Hastings is no stranger to being on the go, traveling more than 23 weeks per year as host and editor of the internationally syndicated television series. In 2005, Erik launched his own production company that specialized in creating high-quality travel videos for online distribution. Since inception, he has amassed an impressive client roster including Hertz, The Greenbrier Resort, CruiseOne, Carnival, Pinehurst, Iberostar, and countless official tourism bureaus throughout the world. In 2017, Erik and his team began production on "Beyond Your Backyard", a new educational travel series for Blue Ridge PBS. Debuting in April 2018 on Blue Ridge PBS and other public broadcasting stations and quickly gained national attention and new affiliates. Today, the series is seen by millions of viewers nationwide. The series is syndicated by NETA, carried on the CREATE Channel, represented internationally by TVS and available to Amazon Prime members. In it's first season, the series was honored by the industry with two EMMY awards for the show and its host.
More on eTradeWire News
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
- The Japan Tour Company - A New Tour Company in the Middle of a Pandemic
For event info please go to www.chowderfest.com, to learn more about Erik Hastings subscribe to his You Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/erikthetravelguy. The Southern Ocean Chamber would like to thank the community member volunteers and ChowderMonth Signature Sponsors Fantasy Island Amusement Park, Entertainment Sponsor Health Village Imaging, ChowderVote Sponsor Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center and Vendor Village Premiere Sponsor Barlow Buick GMC, Anderson Insurance, Ritchie & Page, Michelob Ultra, 609 Security, Atlantic Shores, NJ Division of Travel & Tourism, Lew Richards of Crust & Crumb Bakery, Ocean County Board of Chosen Commissioners, The Sandpaper, The Beach Comber, Beasley Media, Potts Excavating and Reynolds Garden Shop.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cal State LA awarded Amgen Foundation grant to boost careers in bioentrepreneurship
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Shot by Somi Studios Hosts Shots & Headshots Event to Benefit United Way Annual Campaign
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Lynsie A. Zona to Phoenix Office
- Professional Model Holly Sonders Has a New Love Life with Oscar de la Hoya and is Taking Social Media by Storm Making Six Figures a Month
- Bronze sculpture by Henry Moore will headline Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, October 28th
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification
- Pinnacle Roofing Associates Announces Construction Management Services
- Jason W. Kinander Wins Prestigious Gold Medal Award from the Chicago Electric Association
- Universal Robots & Fortress Academy Earn ARM Institute Endorsement
- Used 2017 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto Area!
- Author Releases Debut Non Fiction Best Seller!
- 'Eggstraordinary' Story Awaits Youngsters on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Bosco Tech Black & Gold Gala is November 6
- Central Health Uniform To Host Grand Opening of Waterbury Store On November 10
- Be Taylor Productions Partners With Walmart's Online Store, Introducing Kyndall's World Nationwide
- NTDSW Highlights Demand for Safer Roads in California
- Improved Access to Care for 100 Million+ Patients: Lifemesh Telehealth Module Now Available in OpenEMR
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- Fridge Art Fair Miami Art Week 2021
- Actuated Medical Awarded SBIR Fast Track for Additive Manufacturing of Patient-Specific Masks and Nasal Prongs
- Immigration Conflicts & COVID - Capital Intl Immigration