Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 418
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Live the Lifestyle of Downton Abbey at One of Ireland's Blue Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- What is Air Italy Reservations Process
- Sales Ambassadors UK reveal the £400 million unclaimed Oyster card fortune
- Steve Paris to launch of Discovery Map of Chattanooga
- AXUS Travel App Platform Integrates Arch RoamRight to Simplify the Purchase and Use of Travel Insurance
- Puerto Vallarta's Vallarta Botanical Garden Named One of Top 10 North American Gardens Worth Travelling for
- Spector Travel an Africa Tour Operator, Named Best Ancestry Travel Company
- MacCase Launches Leather Overnight Bag Just in Time for Holiday Travel
- Vallarta Botanical Garden Named One of Top 10 North American Gardens Worth Travelling For
- Life Intents Brings Pop-up Glampgrounds To Southern California
- Be in with the chance to win £1000 of Love2shop Holiday Vouchers each month
Those selected have completed a in-depth application process that includes demonstrating their personal brand, sharing insights on the state of the industry, and providing professional references.
At Future Leaders, travel advisors and suppliers have the opportunity to connect and exchange ideas through outdoor morning activities; such as hiking, biking and yoga; collaborative educational sessions; including interactive workshops and keynotes; and immersive networking events. Future Leaders is the only event in the industry that connects the next generation of travel advisors and suppliers.
The Future Leaders in Travel Retreat takes place once again at the Aspen Meadows Resort in Aspen, Colorado, September 3 – 5, 2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back A & H Public Adjusters Corp. as a Gold Member
- Los Angeles Better Poised than Other US Cities to Withstand Economic Slowdown
- New York No Points Hard Money Loans
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- New Jersey No Points Hard Money Loans
During the event, advisors and suppliers will discuss tactics to move the industry forward, work to chart their paths to further success and form unique bonds outside of the typical conference environment.
"In addition to the age requirements for the event, those selected have expressed their passion and commitment to the industry," said Jacqueline Hurst, Director, Trade Recruitment and Engagement, Events, Northstar Travel Group. "These advisors are excited to collaborate with their colleagues to bring even more credibility and forward momentum to the travel industry."
To find out more, click here (https://www.vacationsbyvip.com/future-leaders-in-travel-with-emily-bertsch/).
ABOUT TRAVELAGE WEST:
For 50 years, TravelAge West has been the trusted voice of the travel industry in the Western U.S. With award-winning writing and design, the publication brings the best of travel to life for readers. The magazine's first-hand, on-site reports and fresh destination coverage is a valued resource for travel advisors. TravelAge West is a division of Secaucus, New Jersey-based Northstar Travel Group, the largest travel business-to-business travel publisher in the world.
VIP Vacations Inc
- YOU HAD ME AT IRRESISTIBLE OFFER: Crafting the Perfect Customer Purchase Path with Ezzey
- Dr. Clyde Lettsome Receives a Commendation from work with ACE and the DoD
- Annual National Froyo Shop Owner Survey Reveals the Current State of the Frozen Yogurt Industry
- ODIE Pet Insurance now available in 42 US states – no upper age limits and 5-day claims processing
- The Address Adds Andy Dane Carter to its Growing SoCal Roster
- Institut' DERMed Clinical Skincare Launches the Bio-Derm Oxygen Facial Treatment
- Garcia & Artigliere Represents Former Good Samaritan Hospital Patient in Elder Abuse Claim
- Perfect holiday gift ideas will abound at Andrew Jones Auctions, November 24th in Los Angeles
- My Kats Meow: Take Home Premium Cat Accessories and Supplies
- Furry Fluff: Providing Your Pet's with The Essentials
- FRIENDS-Giving at Hog River Brewing
- Featured Vehicle: Used Mazda 3 For Sale in Toronto
- Colic Calm® Launches Colic Calm Probiotic
- How to Honor YOU - Fill your life cup overflowing with good Face Forward You Radio
- Absorption Drives New Construction in St. Louis Industrial Market
- MBMA Releases Retail and Wholesale Case Study
- 83bar Further Expands Global Patient Activation Capabilities
- Copper Hospital Bed Study Shows 90% Reduction on HAI Bacteria Counts
- Gas Trailer provides a variety of fleet mobile fueling solutions
- OpenRoad Lending celebrates 10-Year Anniversary