Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 259
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 246
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 187
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 166
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 162
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 153
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 151
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 146
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 135
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- HAT Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- HDAC Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- Greasezilla Partners with Industry Consultant Ken Loucks to Promote Its FOG Separation Technology
- Battling Covid-19 with Glutathione May Reduce Symptom Severity
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- Braeden Lichti - The Rise of Connected Devices in the Healthcare Industry
- Protein Phosphatase Dilution Buffer
- ELISA Sample Dilution Buffer with RF Blocker
- SimonMed lmaging and QView Medical Announce Partnership to Provide Artificial Intelligence (AI) for 3D Breast Ultrasound Exams
Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research (NIBR), which is focused on the discovery and early development of definitive therapies for life-threatening diseases, plans to move the Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases and its global drug discovery teams focused on drugging "undruggable" targets in collaboration with the Novartis-Berkeley Center for Proteomics and Chemistry Technologies into a new 78,000 SF office and laboratory on the eighth and ninth floors at EmeryStation West later this year.
Switzerland-based company Novartis has had an Emeryville presence since it bought the Chiron Corporation, another long-term Wareham tenant, over a decade ago.
"Several divisions of Novartis have been domiciled in various Wareham properties over the years," says Wareham partner Geoffrey B. Sears. "We are delighted to continue the relationship and welcome NIBR to EmeryStation West," he adds.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lenny & Larry's Welcomes The Holiday Season Early With New Flavor Offerings
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- SWFL teachers, school employees and families are eligible to receive free mental health support
- Digital Literacy and the Future of Work Goodwill offers free certificate training
- Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb expands reach in 2020
Wareham Development was represented by the Kidder Mathews team of Timothy Mason, James Bennett and Eric Bluestein. Novartis was represented by Newmark Knight Frank.
The world class addition to Wareham's highly-successful 2-million SF EmeryStation research and tech campus was designed to meet LEED Gold standards. Its seven levels of laboratory and office space sit above a two-story transit center and 125-car parking podium.
The construction team, led by Perkins + Will, one of the preeminent firms specializing in the design of laboratories and office for the life science and tech sectors, included Nova Partners, DPR Construction, Rutherford + Chekene, and Interface Engineering.
The new East Bay/Transbay transit center at the street level will serve Amtrak's Capitol Corridor commuter route from Sacramento to San Jose. Bus bays allow passengers to hop off the train and access last-mile transit options including AC Transit to the new San Francisco Transbay facility or elsewhere, to the free EmeryGoRound shuttle to BART and around Emeryville, or to taxis, limos, car, and bike shares.
More on eTradeWire News
- Amaze Properties LLC Is Looking To Buy Another Property In Metro Detroit Michigan
- Goodwill Pine Ridge Store Reopens with a newly remodeled and expanded layout
- Need or Home or Industrial Cleanup? The Pros at A & A Restoration Can Help You Out
- Virtual Chowder Run Registration Open for Walk, Run & Bike Challenge
- Annual #FaithpreneurWeekend2020 Virtually Conference
In its 40th year, Wareham Development is one of the largest privately-held real estate development and property management companies in the Bay Area. It has been in the forefront of the transformation of Emeryville and Berkeley into an international hub of headquarters for the research and tech sectors, most of whom reside in its EmeryStation and its Aquatic Park Center research and tech campuses.
Wareham's mixed-use, multi-tenanted research and tech campuses in Emeryville, Berkeley, Richmond, and Palo Alto award-winning architecture, spectacular landscaping, abundant tenant-friendly amenities, and superb property management—all hallmarks of Wareham projects.
Wareham tenants encompass the spark and promise of small companies on the verge of growth, and large corporations whose fortunes span the globe.
"We are proud of our associations with all of our tenants, and feel deeply privileged to play a role in their success," says Sears.
- Should You and Your Spouse Kiss and Make Up?
- COVID 19 and its affect on builders and developers
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- ILIA's First Online Youth Project Management Course
- Free Air Source Heat Pumps UK Applications 2020 For Homeowners and Private Landlords
- 3 Days Left for FREE Enrollment in New Algebra Made Easy with Math Minutes Pro Course on Udemy
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Luka Chili' Dončić Spicy' Triple-Double! Luca Disney #JORDAN'Spicy' NBA!
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Global ideas marketplace start-up UCROWDME, SEIS & EIS Advance Assurance approval by HMRC
- M.G.A Garage Door Repair Houston TX Will Now Be Operational On A 24/7 Basis
- Analog: The Art & History Of Reel-To-Reel Tape Recording - Releasing on DVD August 11, 2020
- TRU ID .... Drops mixtape for FANS ONLY on August 17, 2020 .... it is HOT!
- Every Heart Has A Story, What's Yours?
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
- Angels of the Road Ride for Veterans
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn