Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- SciTech to Present at Biotech Showcase 2020 in San Francisco
- oneservice AG, announces the appointment of Jonathan Mensch as the new President of oneservice Inc. North America
- Sage-N Research Introduces First AI Data System for Biopharmaceutical Proteomics
- NOUS Imaging Announces $6.6 Million in Funding for Brain MRI Software Solution
- 83bar Featured in Pharma Tech Outlook as a Top 10 Marketing Solution Provider for Pharma industry
- AXT Add Alvéole's Unique Cell Biology Platform to Their Life Science Portfolio
- PicoProbe™ Proline Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- SciTech Development Attending 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Advances in Regenerative Medicine through Exosome Therapy presented by Dr. Ducan Ross, founder of Kimera Labs at Perpetual Life
- Glutamate Decarboxylase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research (NIBR), which is focused on the discovery and early development of definitive therapies for life-threatening diseases, plans to move the Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases and its global drug discovery teams focused on drugging "undruggable" targets in collaboration with the Novartis-Berkeley Center for Proteomics and Chemistry Technologies into a new 78,000 SF office and laboratory on the eighth and ninth floors at EmeryStation West later this year.
Switzerland-based company Novartis has had an Emeryville presence since it bought the Chiron Corporation, another long-term Wareham tenant, over a decade ago.
"Several divisions of Novartis have been domiciled in various Wareham properties over the years," says Wareham partner Geoffrey B. Sears. "We are delighted to continue the relationship and welcome NIBR to EmeryStation West," he adds.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lead, Inc. Trains Its First Class Of National Instructors
- When Is the Best Time to Have Your Trees Pruned?
- Don't neglect your overall health – advice from cosmetic surgeon Mitchell G. Cohen, MD
- Advance™ BMS uses PromoStandards to dramatically cut product search times
- Sunrise Public Adjusters Offering Free Property Inspections
Wareham Development was represented by the Kidder Mathews team of Timothy Mason, James Bennett and Eric Bluestein. Novartis was represented by Newmark Knight Frank.
The world class addition to Wareham's highly-successful 2-million SF EmeryStation research and tech campus was designed to meet LEED Gold standards. Its seven levels of laboratory and office space sit above a two-story transit center and 125-car parking podium.
The construction team, led by Perkins + Will, one of the preeminent firms specializing in the design of laboratories and office for the life science and tech sectors, included Nova Partners, DPR Construction, Rutherford + Chekene, and Interface Engineering.
The new East Bay/Transbay transit center at the street level will serve Amtrak's Capitol Corridor commuter route from Sacramento to San Jose. Bus bays allow passengers to hop off the train and access last-mile transit options including AC Transit to the new San Francisco Transbay facility or elsewhere, to the free EmeryGoRound shuttle to BART and around Emeryville, or to taxis, limos, car, and bike shares.
More on eTradeWire News
- Inland Products celebrates 30 years of manufacturing all-American Identification Tags
- CDI Global raises capital for Australian Pharmacy Software Giant
- Brandon Honda Promotes Benito ("Benny") Mosqueda to Quality Assurance Manager
- Retired Teacher Releases First Children's Book
- Dentists in Reading Replacing Teeth & Changing Lives
In its 40th year, Wareham Development is one of the largest privately-held real estate development and property management companies in the Bay Area. It has been in the forefront of the transformation of Emeryville and Berkeley into an international hub of headquarters for the research and tech sectors, most of whom reside in its EmeryStation and its Aquatic Park Center research and tech campuses.
Wareham's mixed-use, multi-tenanted research and tech campuses in Emeryville, Berkeley, Richmond, and Palo Alto award-winning architecture, spectacular landscaping, abundant tenant-friendly amenities, and superb property management—all hallmarks of Wareham projects.
Wareham tenants encompass the spark and promise of small companies on the verge of growth, and large corporations whose fortunes span the globe.
"We are proud of our associations with all of our tenants, and feel deeply privileged to play a role in their success," says Sears.
- Homes By Taber Accepting Nominations for 2020 Taber Cares Partners
- Diligence Capital Advisors Opens New Outpost, Leases Center City Philadelphia Office
- INI FormStudio™ Now Rated "Avaya Compliant"
- Ultrasonic Sensor Designer MaxBotix Inc. Adds Weather-Resistant Wide Beam Sensors to their Catalog
- Nonwoven calendering performs crucial steps in manufacturing
- Halfpricesoft.com Has Released The 940 form in ezPaycheck 2019 For End Of Year Processing
- A modern conference table can make you fall in love with meetings again
- Shell Point's 2020 Medical Breakthroughs & Discoveries series to offer free educational seminars
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes REVO Soccer Doral, LLC. as a New Platinum Member
- Vitria's Chris Menier Named General Manager of Digital Transformation
- Why you should hire commercial building contractors
- Rocksolid Surfaces Embraces Comprehensive Background Checks for Their Installers and Field Personnel
- Winter is emergency furnace repair season in Green Bay
- Vitria and Independent Analyst Charlotte Patrick: Customer-Centric Network Assurance Strategies Critical to NSP Future
- Children's Decor And Furniture: Create a Desirable Space for Your Kids
- Station Avenue Brings TRACY MORGAN to Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts January 25, 2020
- My Doggies Lifestyle: Everything Your Pup Needs to Succeed
- All Walls Plus: Gorgeous Wall Art for a Unique Home Experience
- Everything Cats N Dogs: Everything Your Dogs & Cats Need
- RENAPS launches ORMIT™-Java, the only Oracle Forms to Java automated Migration tool