Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- EZClick™ Palmitoylated Protein Assay Kit (FACS/Microscopy), Red Fluorescence
- Algae Bloom Remediation Workshop
- EZClick™ Palmitoylated Protein Assay Kit (FACS/Microscopy), Green Fluorescence
- EZClick™ Stearoylated Protein Assay Kit (FACS/Microscopy), Red Fluorescence
- Aldose Reductase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- ACROBiosystems brings high affinity anti-BCMA antibodies, attending PEGS Boston 2019
- "Black Hole Sun, Won't You Come And Wash Away the Rain..." - Soundgarden, Artist
- Jintel Health Appoints David C. Dvorak as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Announces Completion of Financing
- Cliniceval Solutions, LLC announces expansion of clinical development service offerings
- P4A sponsors World Orphan Drug Congress USA 2019
Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research (NIBR), which is focused on the discovery and early development of definitive therapies for life-threatening diseases, plans to move the Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases and its global drug discovery teams focused on drugging "undruggable" targets in collaboration with the Novartis-Berkeley Center for Proteomics and Chemistry Technologies into a new 78,000 SF office and laboratory on the eighth and ninth floors at EmeryStation West later this year.
Switzerland-based company Novartis has had an Emeryville presence since it bought the Chiron Corporation, another long-term Wareham tenant, over a decade ago.
"Several divisions of Novartis have been domiciled in various Wareham properties over the years," says Wareham partner Geoffrey B. Sears. "We are delighted to continue the relationship and welcome NIBR to EmeryStation West," he adds.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
Wareham Development was represented by the Kidder Mathews team of Timothy Mason, James Bennett and Eric Bluestein. Novartis was represented by Newmark Knight Frank.
The world class addition to Wareham's highly-successful 2-million SF EmeryStation research and tech campus was designed to meet LEED Gold standards. Its seven levels of laboratory and office space sit above a two-story transit center and 125-car parking podium.
The construction team, led by Perkins + Will, one of the preeminent firms specializing in the design of laboratories and office for the life science and tech sectors, included Nova Partners, DPR Construction, Rutherford + Chekene, and Interface Engineering.
The new East Bay/Transbay transit center at the street level will serve Amtrak's Capitol Corridor commuter route from Sacramento to San Jose. Bus bays allow passengers to hop off the train and access last-mile transit options including AC Transit to the new San Francisco Transbay facility or elsewhere, to the free EmeryGoRound shuttle to BART and around Emeryville, or to taxis, limos, car, and bike shares.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
In its 40th year, Wareham Development is one of the largest privately-held real estate development and property management companies in the Bay Area. It has been in the forefront of the transformation of Emeryville and Berkeley into an international hub of headquarters for the research and tech sectors, most of whom reside in its EmeryStation and its Aquatic Park Center research and tech campuses.
Wareham's mixed-use, multi-tenanted research and tech campuses in Emeryville, Berkeley, Richmond, and Palo Alto award-winning architecture, spectacular landscaping, abundant tenant-friendly amenities, and superb property management—all hallmarks of Wareham projects.
Wareham tenants encompass the spark and promise of small companies on the verge of growth, and large corporations whose fortunes span the globe.
"We are proud of our associations with all of our tenants, and feel deeply privileged to play a role in their success," says Sears.
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC