Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 512
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 435
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 432
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 326
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 309
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 309
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 277
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 263
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 262
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- Maxeler Technologies Licenses Healthcare Technologies
- New Ascorbate Oxidase from Molecular Depot
- New Human Myoglobin Antibody and Antigen from Molecular Depot
- 3D Culture HTS Cell Viability Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Arylamine N-acetyltransferase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Retinol Binding Protein from Molecular Depot
- Cholesterol Oxidase from Molecular Depot
- The OnDemand Venture Capital ™
- CaspGLOW™ Green Active Caspase-3/7 Staining Kit
- Inorganic Polyphosphate Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research (NIBR), which is focused on the discovery and early development of definitive therapies for life-threatening diseases, plans to move the Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases and its global drug discovery teams focused on drugging "undruggable" targets in collaboration with the Novartis-Berkeley Center for Proteomics and Chemistry Technologies into a new 78,000 SF office and laboratory on the eighth and ninth floors at EmeryStation West later this year.
Switzerland-based company Novartis has had an Emeryville presence since it bought the Chiron Corporation, another long-term Wareham tenant, over a decade ago.
"Several divisions of Novartis have been domiciled in various Wareham properties over the years," says Wareham partner Geoffrey B. Sears. "We are delighted to continue the relationship and welcome NIBR to EmeryStation West," he adds.
More on eTradeWire News
- Exclusive Private Screening in the Heart of NYC for Multi-Award Winning Short-Film 'Roses are Blind'!
- Mystic Ink Publishing Announces The release Of The "n0thing" Audiobook
- Metropolitan Community Church of the Palm Beaches Invites Friends & Supporters to RAINBOW BALL 2020
- Caffe Luna Rosa in Delray Beach to Host Pre-Valentine's Day Dinner for Lovers on February 12
- PALM BEACH POETRY FESTIVAL Applauds the Winners of High School Poetry Contest 2020
Wareham Development was represented by the Kidder Mathews team of Timothy Mason, James Bennett and Eric Bluestein. Novartis was represented by Newmark Knight Frank.
The world class addition to Wareham's highly-successful 2-million SF EmeryStation research and tech campus was designed to meet LEED Gold standards. Its seven levels of laboratory and office space sit above a two-story transit center and 125-car parking podium.
The construction team, led by Perkins + Will, one of the preeminent firms specializing in the design of laboratories and office for the life science and tech sectors, included Nova Partners, DPR Construction, Rutherford + Chekene, and Interface Engineering.
The new East Bay/Transbay transit center at the street level will serve Amtrak's Capitol Corridor commuter route from Sacramento to San Jose. Bus bays allow passengers to hop off the train and access last-mile transit options including AC Transit to the new San Francisco Transbay facility or elsewhere, to the free EmeryGoRound shuttle to BART and around Emeryville, or to taxis, limos, car, and bike shares.
More on eTradeWire News
- The War on Art Creates a Backlash
- Washington D.C. to Host International Conference on the Armed Conflict in the Southern Cameroons
- Lunar New Year - First New Moon Of 2020, Time For New Beginnings
- Why Did My Car Insurance Go Up?
- Sliquid Introduces Buck Angel's T-Collection
In its 40th year, Wareham Development is one of the largest privately-held real estate development and property management companies in the Bay Area. It has been in the forefront of the transformation of Emeryville and Berkeley into an international hub of headquarters for the research and tech sectors, most of whom reside in its EmeryStation and its Aquatic Park Center research and tech campuses.
Wareham's mixed-use, multi-tenanted research and tech campuses in Emeryville, Berkeley, Richmond, and Palo Alto award-winning architecture, spectacular landscaping, abundant tenant-friendly amenities, and superb property management—all hallmarks of Wareham projects.
Wareham tenants encompass the spark and promise of small companies on the verge of growth, and large corporations whose fortunes span the globe.
"We are proud of our associations with all of our tenants, and feel deeply privileged to play a role in their success," says Sears.
- College Signing Day for Eagle Hill School's Ash LoConte
- Russian State Symphony Orchestra to Perform in Fort Myers February 10
- Director of VERSACE Film, Terence Gordon of TnG Films and Black Ink Pictures Screens during Sundance
- Gladdy's Goodies Becomes Authorized Dealer of Jackson Galaxy Cat Products
- Unleash the power of digital marketing services and get the online recognition you deserve
- Process Technology, Inc. Announces New Partnership with QC Conveyors in the Rocky Mountain Region
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. and Zober Industries Inc. Announce Strategic Alliance
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. to attend Arab Health2020 in Dubai, UAE
- Old North Marq Announces Corporate Restructuring
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Thought Provoking Consulting announces new hires to its 3D Digital Transformation practice
- Bruneau & Co.'s February 15 auction will feature artworks by Jeff Koons, John Singer Sargent, others
- Is "App Marketing" The New Email Marketing?
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- Information Technology Manager Announcement
- The Human Bean Coffee Drive-thru Franchisor Welcomes Scott Anderson as Chief Operating Officer
- Home & Garden Show has Ideas, Inspiration, Expert Home Improvement Advice
- Campervan Tour Business Shortlisted for Innovation Award
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- RE/MAX Classic Real Estate Broker Now the Only One to Offer 2 New Features to ALL Selling Clients