Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 510
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 295
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 157
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 121
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
Similar on eTradeWire
- Glycogen Phosphorylase Colorimetric Assay Kit
- Industrial dryer manufacturing requires large-scale capabilities
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
- OrgFrontier™ Viable/Non-Viable Cells Separation Kit
- Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) Colorimetric Assay Kit
- Lipid Peroxidation Colorimetric Assay Kit
- Glucosylceramidase Activity Assay Kit
- The OMEGATOF, A Compact Ultra High-Mass MALDI-TOF MS Solution Powered by CovalX
- MappBio Announces Contract with BARDA for MBP091 as a pan-Marburg Medical Countermeasure
Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research (NIBR), which is focused on the discovery and early development of definitive therapies for life-threatening diseases, plans to move the Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases and its global drug discovery teams focused on drugging "undruggable" targets in collaboration with the Novartis-Berkeley Center for Proteomics and Chemistry Technologies into a new 78,000 SF office and laboratory on the eighth and ninth floors at EmeryStation West later this year.
Switzerland-based company Novartis has had an Emeryville presence since it bought the Chiron Corporation, another long-term Wareham tenant, over a decade ago.
"Several divisions of Novartis have been domiciled in various Wareham properties over the years," says Wareham partner Geoffrey B. Sears. "We are delighted to continue the relationship and welcome NIBR to EmeryStation West," he adds.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comprehensive Benefit Administrators' Michael McKenna speaks at Quincy Rotary
- Cohen Architectural Woodworking's Phillip Cohen Named to Small Business Hall of Fame
- Resort-style pool, clubhouse now underway at Seasons
- NEVA Mobile Vascular Access Company, Chosen To Compete In MassChallenge Boston 2019
- Royse Law Firm Expands Estate Planning Team
Wareham Development was represented by the Kidder Mathews team of Timothy Mason, James Bennett and Eric Bluestein. Novartis was represented by Newmark Knight Frank.
The world class addition to Wareham's highly-successful 2-million SF EmeryStation research and tech campus was designed to meet LEED Gold standards. Its seven levels of laboratory and office space sit above a two-story transit center and 125-car parking podium.
The construction team, led by Perkins + Will, one of the preeminent firms specializing in the design of laboratories and office for the life science and tech sectors, included Nova Partners, DPR Construction, Rutherford + Chekene, and Interface Engineering.
The new East Bay/Transbay transit center at the street level will serve Amtrak's Capitol Corridor commuter route from Sacramento to San Jose. Bus bays allow passengers to hop off the train and access last-mile transit options including AC Transit to the new San Francisco Transbay facility or elsewhere, to the free EmeryGoRound shuttle to BART and around Emeryville, or to taxis, limos, car, and bike shares.
More on eTradeWire News
- South Carolina Economic Developer Kim Williams Graduates from Leadership Greenville
- Eighteen Henderson Franklin Lawyers Selected as 2019 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Channel Islands Harbor to Hold Fine Art Festival
- First Person Arts Presents: Courageous Stories On Sexual Harassment
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Welcomes New Attorney
In its 40th year, Wareham Development is one of the largest privately-held real estate development and property management companies in the Bay Area. It has been in the forefront of the transformation of Emeryville and Berkeley into an international hub of headquarters for the research and tech sectors, most of whom reside in its EmeryStation and its Aquatic Park Center research and tech campuses.
Wareham's mixed-use, multi-tenanted research and tech campuses in Emeryville, Berkeley, Richmond, and Palo Alto award-winning architecture, spectacular landscaping, abundant tenant-friendly amenities, and superb property management—all hallmarks of Wareham projects.
Wareham tenants encompass the spark and promise of small companies on the verge of growth, and large corporations whose fortunes span the globe.
"We are proud of our associations with all of our tenants, and feel deeply privileged to play a role in their success," says Sears.
- Infertility Through a Father's Eyes
- Bloomex supports Snow4Kids Brisbane
- Be Timeless with Dr. Sonny O, Plastic Surgeon
- 2019 Women's World Cup, a Marketing Opportunity For Hispanic Food Products
- Spring Detangling Made Easy-Save Money and Labor Hours with These Spring Detanglers
- Record prices are set at Material Culture's Straight Up: American Outside Art auction held June 10th
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Reveals Entire Generation Adversely Affected by Opioids
- MERGE4 Releases New Line of Youth Size Socks
- How Electric Scooters Took Over Austin
- An Enchanted Racetrack Awaits in the Novel, Stairway to Heaven
- Website Update - Linking ReduceRegens.com How to reduce REGEN's-Diesel Regeneration Cycles +/-70%
- 2019 NFPA Robotics Challenge Scholarship Winner Announced
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Shares An Overview of Several Tax Related Topics
- Christos Sierros viewed: Generic Bosentan of Tracleer® (Actelion Pharmaceuticals) Tablet 62.5/125mg
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Coin Cell Batteries Offer the Highest mAh Capacity Available
- Xometry's CFO Named Emerging Growth CFO of the Year
- NTI Now Offering a Wireless Environment Monitoring System Solution
- The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder, Victoria L Collier On The Importance of a Death Plan
- Keyboardist Cal Harris Jr. Releases Long Anticipated Album Release "Soulful" on Innervision Records
- Conference Concierge Launches Revolutionary Networking Platform And Tools For Festival Success At Cannes