Popular on eTradeWire
- Yost & Company Proudly Joins Engage Advisors, Creating Leading Healthcare CPA Firm
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Women Veterans Alliance Encourages Support and Empowerment of Underserved Women Military Veterans on Veteran's Day and Throughout the Year
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Actionstep Unveils New Built-in Payments Solution – Actionstep Payments
- PC Bennett Partners with PDM Automotive to Bring More Aftermarket Functionality to AutoFitmentPlus
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
Similar on eTradeWire
- Digital Watchdog and Bold Group Announce Integration of DW Spectrum IPVMS with Manitou Alarm Monitoring Software
- Introducing The All-New Borealis UI
- Fortra Names Matthew Schoenfeld President
- Aquia Inc. Launches Cybersecurity Training Program Targeting Underserved Communities and Individuals Transitioning Careers
- What Is A Dome Security Camera?
- Latest Threat Report Shows Sustained Spike in Cyber Threat Activity
- Finding The Right Security For Your Income Property
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- Why Seniors Should Have Security Installed
- How Tech Can Fix Warehouse Security Problems
ReliaQuest, one of the few local companies to surpass the coveted $1 billion unicorn valuation, works with Fortune 1000 companies all over the world. Serving as the chair of the Embarc Collective Board, ReliaQuest founder and CEO, Brian Murphy, led the Strategy + Leadership Summit in 2021, an annual event exclusively for Embarc Collective members to plan for the growth of their businesses. Now, ReliaQuest is investing even more into the tech community by sponsoring Embarc Collective's 3rd Annual Glaring Gap Summit.
More on eTradeWire News
- Abundant Life Coach Dr. Arriel Cymone To Host Dynasty Masterclass
- Pop Up Holiday Sale at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Sensoria Health Speaking at Smart Haptics Conference in Seattle, December 7-8, 2022
- Bubba Puppin Adventure Dog new children's book release
- Southwest Florida Music Education Center names Jennifer Clark executive director
"The leadership at ReliaQuest has given our membership unparalleled access to their teams and serves as an example for how to build a high-growth technology company in Florida," said Lakshmi Shenoy, CEO of Embarc Collective. "This partnership will be an invaluable resource for Embarc Collective member companies looking to scale and build their businesses in the Tampa Bay area. We're thrilled to offer even more resources to our members from one of Florida's best-known company successes."
The partnership provides Embarc Collective members with the following:
1. ReliaQuest Performance Center @ Embarc Collective: A revamped events space branded by ReliaQuest to showcase the growth and engagement of ReliaQuest with the local startup community. This event space is projected to host over 150 technology and entrepreneurship-focused events in 2022.
2. Glaring Gap Summit: Sponsored by ReliaQuest, the Glaring Gap Summit (https://www.embarccollective.com/glaring-gap-summit/#:~:text=The%20Glaring%20Gap%20Summit%20is,and%20how%20to%20execute%20investments), Florida's premiere women's investor event, will convene 50 women––from college students to accredited investors––for a three-day intensive training on the foundations of startup investing led by Angela Lee, Founder of 37 Angels.
More on eTradeWire News
- Genoa Design Announces Partnership with Datifex: Unlocking the Value of the Digital Ship
- Shop Downtown App Makes Giving Tuesday A Year Round Event
- VANTIVA and Bouygues Telecom Deploy Next-Generation Eco-Designed Wi-Fi 6 Fiber Gateway, Enabling Ultra Broadband Connectivity in the French Market
- The Property Centre wins gold and silver at The Negotiator Awards
- Affordable Orthodontic Care Available in Harrisburg
3. Engagement Opportunities for Entrepreneurs: Via Embarc Collective's Corporate Advisory Council.
"Building a company is one of the hardest things to do. Having the world-class resources of Embarc Collective will ensure that more companies can succeed in Florida," said Brian Murphy, CEO and founder of ReliaQuest. "ReliaQuest (http://www.reliaquest.com/) is honored to partner with a founder-focused organization like Embarc Collective that offers top-rated individualized support to facilitate growth and enhance the bustling startup ecosystem in the Tampa Bay region and across Florida."
- Circus Harmony Holiday Camps/Classes
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Company Arranges $22 Million Loan to Refi Doubletree by Hilton in Los Angeles
- Award-Winning Documentary "A New Home" Shares STL Bosnian Community with the World via Amazon
- Ocean Partnership for Children unveils refreshed brand identity
- The Morgridge Family Foundation Launches $1.4M Initiative to Disrupt the Child Welfare System
- New Study Projects VR Revenue to Reach $28.8 Billion by 2026
- Receivables Performance Management Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
- High Quality Veneers Available at Center Valley Dental
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation to host Jan. 19 fundraiser at Topgolf
- SBACNJ Recognized by Industry Group for Community Outreach Efforts
- Acts 4 Ministry Seeking Winter Coats & Accessories For "Share The Warmth" Drive
- Philip Paul Kelly Set To Reprise Role Of Mr. Greenway In "Elf The Musical"
- Summit Court's newest phase is already 50 percent leased
- Southampton Dental Practice Offering Affordable Dentures
- National Lacrosse League Announces Playoff Format and Playoff Schedule For 2022-23 Season
- Food Gardening Magazine Publishes December Garden-to-Table for the Holidays Issue
- Kimco signs leases with Kura Sushi and Wild Fork at the future Shops at Baybrook
- Increasing Welding Safety: A How-To Guide
- Elite Central Florida: Celebrating the Best of the Best
- #GivingTuesday 2022: Local Organizations in Need of Your Support