Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jeb Carlisle Joins North Highland as Associate Vice President
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Center Parc Credit Union To Open Three Savannah Area Locations
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants People to Know Charity Brown
- Renowned economist George Kaufman passes away
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Astor Capital Fund to Establish Charitable Giving Wing – $47M Project
- Kristin Oberholtzer Named Chief Operating Officer of Advantage+
- Credit Union HealthScore Decline First Since 2013
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
"Eltropy is easy to navigate and a great use of technology to move our company forward and stay competitive in an age when members want quick service wherever they go," said Sarah Means, SELCO's loan center manager.
Eltropy's CEO and co-founder Ashish Garg said, "SELCO's attention to detail makes it a different type of credit union. After a vigorous vendor selection process, Eltropy came out ahead as the best product. This has also proven to be one of Eltropy's most gratifying and collaborative deployments so far, with Eltropy and SELCO working as one team."
More on eTradeWire News
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
SELCO's team was quick to learn the new tool, partly due to Eltropy's intuitive platform and seamless integration with Symitar.
"The setup and configuration with Episys was very straightforward," said John Ryan, SELCO's director of information services. "The documentation provided by Eltropy explained the setup process in detail, which made this one of the simplest SymXchange implementations we've done for a vendor."
"Team members reported that text communication was faster, and they were able to move through the process easily and deliver value quickly," said Means. "Eltropy lets us communicate more quickly and securely with members, which has increased our value proposition compared to our competitors."
Eltropy enables Credit Unions to communicate with members over Text in a secure and TCPA-compliant way. Using Eltropy's platform, Credit Unions can Text Messaging to boost member engagement and enhance the member experience. Eltropy also integrates with IT systems, such as Symitar and Corelation, and uses Analytics to provide engagement insights. For more information, visit eltropy.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service
- Georgia Edcamp Discusses Digital Learning and Much More
- Behind Changing the "Redskins" Racist Name
- Healthy Cookie Brittle Company, Brooklyn Bites, Now Available in Whole Foods Market
- Valentine, White, Leyritz, Plus Kranepool, Swoboda, Shamsky Free Live Virtual Q&A's Weds, Thurs
Founded more than 80 years ago by a group of fiscally minded teachers, Eugene-based SELCO Community Credit Union now serves more than 140,000 members as the third-largest Oregon-based credit union. A not-for-profit, federally insured, member-driven financial cooperative with more than $1.6 billion in assets, SELCO is able to provide its member-owners with exceptional rates and low fees on a full range of financial products and services, including banking, mortgages, personal and business loans, investments, and insurance. Membership is open to anyone who lives or works in the 27 Oregon counties SELCO serves. For more information, or to become a member today, stop by one of SELCO's 15 branches, visit selco.org, or call 800-445-4483.
Brittany Farb Gruber
- Hustl•Print hosts Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition, Community Cleanup
- The Miguel Wilson Collection's National Harbor showroom celebrates one year
- New Book Release: The Adventures of Bentley Hippo: Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
- Cornerstone Holdings Corp announces the launch of Waste Management Unlimited International
- Telecommunications Unlimited International Is Launching!
- Reinvent yourself in the Workplace Adjusting to COVID-19
- A Plumbing Services Company on the Essential Business List
- Conversations: Latinos and Race
- Little Buggy Productions readies, The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother by Nichole Troupe for release
- NYC music licensing executive, hip hop artist makes his mark during strange times
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!!
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- New Book Release Set in Controversial Civil War Period Deals with Abolition and Slavery
- ForexSwingers' Algorithm-Based Forex Signals are Changing the Forex Signals Market
- TRENIQUES: Be Yourself: Kyree Moore
- 3 of the Most Popular Barter Exchange Networks
- TVS Tally Ho Network Brings British TV Classics to TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Streaming Service
- Private Placement Markets To Grow Its Investor Relations Division To Include Start-ups
- Derek Easdon Named Vice President At Annuity Agents Alliance
- 9 Reasons To Secure A Second Passport