Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Eltropy Chosen to Improve Collection Response Rates for UNIFY Financial Credit Union
- LaserMD Medspa Announces Acquisition of Laser Gentle Medical Spa
- Jet Direct Mortgage adds Andy Thaw as Senior Vice President of National Renovation Lending
- Alter Domus Receives Iso 22301 Business Continuity Management System Certification
- DBL Center Makes It Easy to Choose Privatized NJ State Disability (NJ TDB) Insurance
- USAM Group Adds Powerhouse Fintech Duo to Client Roster
- Ash CPA Receives 2019 Best of Framingham Award
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Tropical Financial Credit Union as a Gold Member
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- MASTER Tape Head Preamplifier for Reel to Reel Tape Decks from Merrill Audio
"Eltropy is easy to navigate and a great use of technology to move our company forward and stay competitive in an age when members want quick service wherever they go," said Sarah Means, SELCO's loan center manager.
Eltropy's CEO and co-founder Ashish Garg said, "SELCO's attention to detail makes it a different type of credit union. After a vigorous vendor selection process, Eltropy came out ahead as the best product. This has also proven to be one of Eltropy's most gratifying and collaborative deployments so far, with Eltropy and SELCO working as one team."
More on eTradeWire News
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
SELCO's team was quick to learn the new tool, partly due to Eltropy's intuitive platform and seamless integration with Symitar.
"The setup and configuration with Episys was very straightforward," said John Ryan, SELCO's director of information services. "The documentation provided by Eltropy explained the setup process in detail, which made this one of the simplest SymXchange implementations we've done for a vendor."
"Team members reported that text communication was faster, and they were able to move through the process easily and deliver value quickly," said Means. "Eltropy lets us communicate more quickly and securely with members, which has increased our value proposition compared to our competitors."
Eltropy enables Credit Unions to communicate with members over Text in a secure and TCPA-compliant way. Using Eltropy's platform, Credit Unions can Text Messaging to boost member engagement and enhance the member experience. Eltropy also integrates with IT systems, such as Symitar and Corelation, and uses Analytics to provide engagement insights. For more information, visit eltropy.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
Founded more than 80 years ago by a group of fiscally minded teachers, Eugene-based SELCO Community Credit Union now serves more than 140,000 members as the third-largest Oregon-based credit union. A not-for-profit, federally insured, member-driven financial cooperative with more than $1.6 billion in assets, SELCO is able to provide its member-owners with exceptional rates and low fees on a full range of financial products and services, including banking, mortgages, personal and business loans, investments, and insurance. Membership is open to anyone who lives or works in the 27 Oregon counties SELCO serves. For more information, or to become a member today, stop by one of SELCO's 15 branches, visit selco.org, or call 800-445-4483.
Brittany Farb Gruber
- Rapid sFLC assay shows good clinical concordance when compared with other sFLC assays
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
- Fintech Security Innovation: Ghost Wallet Payment System by Starcave Global
- This is how we fix if Printing not Printing Color Properly -Ysupportnumber
- Debut Author Karen Wolff's THE GREEN YEARS Is a Compelling Post-WWI Coming-of-age Story
- FreeMind Launches New Collection Of Advanced Sleep Meditations To Solve Sleep Deprivation Epidemic
- From New York & Dubai to the Land of the Morning Calm: LDJ Capital expands with LDJ Korea
- DonnaInk Publications features Black Friday to New Year's Light Sale
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- NFL Great Shawne Merriman To Host The 17th Annual "Lights On" Coat Drive to Benefit Veterans
- Atlanta Sales Leadership Community Announces Meeting Dates and Topics for 2020
- VIP Internet Radio is pleased to announce Pete Canavan as Partner at 10-year Celebration Dec 6, 2019
- $10K A Month In 12 Months – Live Webinar from The Tax Lien Lady
- USDA restriction on states' SNAP administration weakens national safety net
- Unios' Universal Light Publication reaches global market with third edition
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert